Aion 6.0 - New Chanter Skills

Sunix-DN

ch_mortalstrike_custom_a.png  Penetrating Ripple

Inflicts physical damage on a target within 25m radius and stuns it for 4s at a certain rate. For 5s, increases Movement Speed, Casting Speed and Attack Speed of group members within 25m radius by 25%.

ch_mortalstrike_custom_b.png  Penetrating Darkness

Inflicts physical damage on a target within 25m radius and stuns it for 4s at a certain rate. If you hit this skill as a critical hit, increases the stun rate of this skill to 100%.

ch_recoverword_custom_a.png  Spell of Amend

Instantly recovers 9061 HP of a target within 25m radius and then dispels 1 abnormal status every 3s for 10s.

ch_recoverword_custom_b.png  Word of Rejuvenation

Recovers the HP of the target and nearby group members by 3202 every 2s for 10s.

ch_rapidthrust_custom_a.png  Continuous chime

Inflicts physical damage on a target and reduces its Movement Speed. If you hit this skill as a critical hit, an additional Stun effect is activated. Repeatable 2 times.

ch_rapidthrust_custom_b.png Unceasing Strike

Inflicts physical damage on enemies within 10m radius and causes Stumble at a certain rate.

Ok, we don't know yet how they work. But Kelekelio updated Aion Powerbook with all the new skills and skill changes too. I'm very excited and waiting for more detailllllsssssssss.

I don't want to get frustrated like in 3.0 where Stamina Discharge was a underwhelming dispel with 1min CD.

ok rerolling chanter in 6.0 ffs, ranger skills are ok... but this?  this skills have really  low CD : Penetrating Ripple and Darkness have 12 sec CD, continuos chime and unceasing strike have 8 sec cd, with some crit strikes you can do a stun lock from 12 secs to 20, thats crazy.

But Spell of Amend is completely Insane! (btw you missed a number is 9606 hp recover),  it's a INSTANT skill that heals a nyerkton oh HP and that dispels you 3 times, with only 10 seconds CD.

Link to all the new skills

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=6.0_Update_-_Daevanion_Skills&setlang=en

Aion 6.0
CHANTER: Class Rebalance

• New passive Skill: Boost Magic Defense
- Increases Magic Defense by 90 points

• Protection Ward:
- Cooldown reduced from 2 minutes to 1 minute
- Increased duration from 10s to 12s
- New effect: increases Magic Defense by 750 points

• Pledge of Earth:
- Nerf in Attack Speed reduction. From 50% to 20%
- Nerf in casting speed reduction. From 50% to 20%

• Chained Crush:
- Reduction of cooldown. From 30s to 8s

• Perfect Shield:
- Increased the Parry amount from 2 to 3
- New effect: Increases Magic Defense by 350 points

• Echoed Raze:
- Cooldown reduced from 30s to 16s

• Seismic Crash:
- Cooldown reduced from 30s to 16s

• Winter Circle:
- Now costs 4k DP
- New effect: Attack Power + 30%
- New effect: +500 Healing Boost
- New effect: Speed +20%
- New Effect: Atk Speed +20%

• Curtain of Light:
- Cooldown reduced from 5 minutes to 2 minutes
- Bocks a 50% of all Damages. Max. 20.000 Damage
- New effect: +300 Silence Resist
- New effect: +300 Stumble Resist
- New effect: +200 Healing Boost

• Parrying Strike:
- New range: 15m

• Numbing Blow:
- New range: 15m

• Inescapable Jugdment
- Stun duration reduced from 4s to 2s if the target is a player

• Infernal Blaze
- Cooldown increased from 24s to 1 minute
- Stun Rate is 100%

• Pentacle Shot
- Trigger Rate increased from 10% to 100%
- Cooldown increased from 8s to 1 minute

• Stamina Restoration:
- Cooldown reduced from 1 minutes to 30s

• Meteor Shot
- Cooldown reduced from 8s to 5

• Incandescent Blow
- Cooldown reduced from 8s to 5

• Blessing of Wind
- Increased duration from 30s to 1 minute
- Increased base damage

• Word of Quickness
- Cooldown reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes

• Celerity Mantra
- The Revival Mantra effect was fused to this skill

• Elemental Screen
- New effect: Increase Defense and Magic Defense by 1300 points

• Word of Protection
- Increased duration from 15s to 1 minute
- Nerf on Stun Resist. From 500 points to 250

• Soul Lock
- Removal of Stun and Stumble conditions to be used

• Word of Life
- Big boost in its base recovery

Removed Skills:

• Tremor
• Stilling Word
• Winged Mantra
• Revival Mantra
• Hit Mantra
• Rage Spell
• Ascencion Spell / Lucidity

It wasn't that useful before imo. Rangers could still get through it anyways.

I'm impressed at the new healing capability of chanter though.

Although the damage seems like would be purely be coming out of blessing of wind now, i hope it balances out the loss of AS and RS

4 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Can I just ask, out of curiosity, has anyone ever used Stilling word EVER in a fight?

The only time i used it was when I was duoing COE with my gunner friend and we needed to kill the mobs on the path used by fae transform

On 1/13/2018 at 11:28 AM, Sunix-DN said:

ch_recoverword_custom_a.png  Spell of Amend

Instantly recovers 9061 HP of a target within 25m radius and then dispels 1 abnormal status every 3s for 10s.

Bye bye SMs.

Just now, Primatus-DN said:

What the nyerk. I'm calling it now, they are gonna have to nerf chanter into the ground if this hits live. Its going to be the mercy rework all over again. ;-;

Have you seen Soul Lock? It doenst need a stun or stumble anymore!
Its a free ranged bound now

15 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

Can I just ask, out of curiosity, has anyone ever used Stilling word EVER in a fight?

one time in harmony, but both the sin and the ranger resisted it. LOL

I think it should be mentioned that Protection Ward is no longer a party buff, it is now a self buff only.

Also the new skills will probably be fairly difficult to get for most people considering they are a random drop off a randomly spawning mob in the new map. That is a loot table with 66 different skill books (6 per class)

1 hour ago, Primatus-DN said:

Bye bye SMs.

SMs get a new Fear Shriek with a 0.5 sec cast time and a base Magical Acc of 9999... bye bye everyone.

38 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

I think it should be mentioned that Protection Ward is no longer a party buff, it is now a self buff only.

Also the new skills will probably be fairly difficult to get for most people considering they are a random drop off a randomly spawning mob in the new map. That is a loot table with 66 different skill books (6 per class)

SMs get a new Fear Shriek with a 0.5 sec cast time and a base Magical Acc of 9999... bye bye everyone.

Its true :o  Haven't noted it!
RIP Protection Ward.

Btw, Curtain of Light / Block Curtain got a similar effect (Stumble / Silence Resist plus Healing Boost). Maybe thats why  they reduced its cooldown to 2m.
tbqh Protection Ward as a group-wide shield in a 1min CD would be hella broken

26 minutes ago, Sunix-DN said:

Its true :o  Haven't noted it!
RIP Protection Ward.

Btw, Curtain of Light / Block Curtain got a similar effect (Stumble / Silence Resist plus Healing Boost). Maybe thats why  they reduced its cooldown to 2m.
tbqh Protection Ward as a group-wide shield in a 1min CD would be hella broken

So basically Protection Ward became this op shield+ hb buff and BC became the new block curtain. 20k damage is still ALOT. Also u can basically do a new rotation. 
PW+WOL=>(1 min later) BC+PW+WOL. U can override the BC on ur self with PW and get 500hb+ 20% extra heals on the whole group. This is broken beyond belief. And then theres the group heal buff to the Recovery spell which makes it a perma splendor of recovery. Broken beyond belief.

Another notable changes:

Resonant Strike is now Repeatable 2x
Meteor Strike is also Repeatable 2x

Leaping Flash now causes Stumble on the target
If you check both translations you will see:

5.8:
기를 모아 강하게 내려쳐 의 물리 타격을 줍니다.
Charges up a powerful downward attack to inflict physical damage on a target.

6.0:
기를 모아 강하게 내려쳐 의 물리 타격을 주고 넘어짐 상태로 만듭니다
Charges up a powerful downward attack to inflict physical damage on a target, and make it fall

By the way, I still can't confirm if Soul Crush was deleted or not. I really hope it wasn't

14 hours ago, Sunix-DN said:

Another notable changes:

Resonant Strike is now Repeatable 2x
Meteor Strike is also Repeatable 2x

Leaping Flash now causes Stumble on the target
If you check both translations you will see:

5.8:
기를 모아 강하게 내려쳐 의 물리 타격을 줍니다.
Charges up a powerful downward attack to inflict physical damage on a target.

6.0:
기를 모아 강하게 내려쳐 의 물리 타격을 주고 넘어짐 상태로 만듭니다
Charges up a powerful downward attack to inflict physical damage on a target, and make it fall

By the way, I still can't confirm if Soul Crush was deleted or not. I really hope it wasn't

ya seems they got rid of the chain or something.

Soul crush is still there: cbt_ch_heroicstrike_g1.jpg <필멸 강타>

New chanter chains: 

http://aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/battle/chain/chanter?version=60

The chains are a bit bugged though.

On 1/15/2018 at 5:25 PM, Violeta-KT said:

Any of these would be useless if the person keeps getting a single dispel every 2s. Sms would have to keep burying it. If im in a group i'll have it on the cleric constant. Gives a good chance for the whole group to be dispelled back.

Some skills were changed a bit, https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=6.0_Update_-_Daevanion_Skills&setlang=en:

Penetrating Blindness

Deals 2421 physical damage to a target up to 25m away and stuns it for 4s with a certain probability. If the hit lands critical damage, the probability of stunning the enemy is 100%.

Penetrating Wave

Gives a strengthening buff to party members in front of you within 25m for 10s. Increasing Atk and Movement Speed by 20%, and reducing casting time by 20%.

Continuous blind

Deals 2190 physical damage to nearby enemies and makes them stumble with a certain probability.

Continous Chime

Deals 730 physical damage and reduces movement speed. If the hit lands critical damage, an additional stun effect is activated. Repeats 2 times.

Protection order of recovery

Instantly regenerates HP of the target and nearby party members by 3202, and keep regenerating HP by 3202 every 2s for 10s.

Cleansing Order

Instantly regenerates HP of the target by 9606 and keeps removing one debuff every 3s for 10s.

Only change I see is that they removed damage from penetrating wave

13 hours ago, Primatus-DN said:

ya seems they got rid of the chain or something.

Soul crush is still there: cbt_ch_heroicstrike_g1.jpg <필멸 강타>

New chanter chains: 

http://aion.mouseclic.com/wiki/battle/chain/chanter?version=60

The chains are a bit bugged though.

Any of these would be useless if the person keeps getting a single dispel every 2s. Sms would have to keep burying it. If im in a group i'll have it on the cleric constant. Gives a good chance for the whole group to be dispelled back.

ZqiBrtd.png

Looks like they removed Soul Crush

Archived