Aion 6.0 - New Chanter Skills

Sunix-DN

Little updates!

Blessing of Wind seems to be bugged. The tooltip says "Increases 12% physical attack" but at the momment it only increases Attack by 12.
If you know any Korean that can report this bug, please tell him to do it xD

Backshock range increased from 1m to 17m

Numbing Blow and Parrying Strike range are 17m too

You can use/cast Mountain Crash with full mobility now. The "Can't move during animation" is now deleted

im just really looking forward to the chanter new heal skills clerics are going to be so mad at me lol i hear one of the new heals for chanters is an AOE heal over time and pops for over 3K every 2 seconds for 10 sec that alone will help me to better compete with clerics and knock them off their high horse and with a 10 sec CD to boot i might have to come up with a happy dance lol

On 1/29/2018 at 7:13 PM, Sunix-DN said:

thats how it works now

I know. Imo mountain crash was fine just the way it was, especially since you can achieve the same level of mobility today just by jumpshooting. Of all the buffs chanters have gotten in 6.0 (which I think are fantastic), this was the most disappointing one for me personally.

On 1/29/2018 at 7:21 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5705221

Why does it have to be a competition with clerics? Both classes are valuable, and there's no reason that either class should be trying to make the other feel bad.

because clerics and other classes dont want chanters to heal and im pretty much going to say look what i can do like it not oh you dont like it tough cookies most people wont even take me because im a chanter and not a cleric even though im just as capable at healing

On 2/1/2018 at 7:45 PM, Bryos-KT said:

It doesnt really change that much. :P

I know; for most people, it's a good thing. But for me, it's a bad thing just because of the way I play :<

On 2/3/2018 at 11:59 AM, Nadiko-DN said:

because clerics and other classes dont want chanters to heal and im pretty much going to say look what i can do like it not oh you dont like it tough cookies most people wont even take me because im a chanter and not a cleric even though im just as capable at healing

What's the context for this? Are you being booted out of lower-level PvE instances like adma and theo or is this about PvP/higher-level PvE instances like cradle or BoS?

Archived