Forums

MAssive DC KT-asmo during divine siege, no rewards

Magistone-KT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can agree here. I was leading a alliance and had about 17 people DC at the same time. Other alliances had the same issue. I'm not sure if this effected elyos or not but the fort was going to be asmo and the DC costed us it. NC please fix your dang servers, Till next weekend. 

Yeah 80% of my alliance all DC'd. It also happened during panesterra second phase just after we took out the elyos's anchor. So twice today KT asmos got screwed. If it had happened just before we took the anchor out, elyos probably would have been able to get ahserion. So what gives?

I wanna know what made people DC. I am in the US, use wtfast for ping.

5 minutes ago, TQQKay-KT said:

I'm not sure if this effected elyos or not but the fort was going to be asmo and the DC costed us it

That made me a little sad to see how our faction finally got it together only to mass Dc and lose what was going to be our fort.

the number of send logs  (client crash) during sieges seems to have increased dramatically since the 5.8 patch, at least for myself at for a few people I know. I doubt that it's faction related, and a lot of people are experiencing  bad lag during Divine siege regardless of whether they use a tunnel, Sfift F12, siege settings, etc.

If it's what I've been seeing, it looks like it's related to the game engine.

5 minutes ago, Jayda-KT said:

I wanna know what made people DC. I am in the US, use wtfast for ping.

It's difficult to say. I'm from EU without ping reducer and my client doesn't crash. I also know a guy from Australia who was in the massive DC too. (We're calling it dc but for me it was client crash, dk if others got client crash or DC)

1 minute ago, Calista-DN said:

the number of send logs during sieges seems to have increased dramatically since the 5.8 patch, at least for myself at for a few people I know. I doubt that it's faction related, and a lot of people are experiencing  bad lag during Divine siege regardless of whether they use a tunnel, Sfift F12, siege settings, etc.

Well, the abnormality here is that EVERYONE DC's at the exact same time. Not just a few here and there. I didn't DC both times for ahserion and divine, but holy hell everyone else did.

3 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

the number of send logs  (client crash) during sieges seems to have increased dramatically since the 5.8 patch, at least for myself at for a few people I know. I doubt that it's faction related, and a lot of people are experiencing  bad lag during Divine siege regardless of whether they use a tunnel, Sfift F12, siege settings, etc.

If it's what I've been seeing, it looks like it's related to the game engine.

Well i have to disagree with the lag, I wasn't experiencing ANY lag through out the entire siege and then all of the sudden CLIENT CRASH. I think it took us about 4-5 min to get back but it was already too late. (differing client crash/send log/dc)

We were owning the Elyos, we restricted them to a bottle neck and practically owned the fortress but I disconnected and I thought it was something wrong with battleping but I returned and my alliance had disconnects and the Elyos were suddenly swarming in. Like someone else said, this is unfair as it was just the Asmodians that were affected. We were on 6k points and Elyos on 2 k before the mass disconnects.

I'm an Elyos and yes there were disconnects, but Asmos all suddenly disappeared while we only lost some. I was in hide the whole time watching it with my crappy 320ms ping, but Elyos clearly were favoured and by the time there was a sizable force from the Asmos we already took the flags and were onto the Naga boss. I feel a bit guilty putting traps near the Asmo entrance for Misrash Sanctuary.

2 minutes ago, MissAnTung-KT said:

I'm an Elyos and yes there were disconnects, but Asmos all suddenly disappeared while we only lost some. I was in hide the whole time watching it with my crappy 320ms ping, but Elyos clearly were favoured and by the time there was a sizable force from the Asmos we already took the flags and were onto the Naga boss. I feel a bit guilty putting traps near the Asmo entrance for Misrash Sanctuary.

So rubbish we wiped the Elyos at the deity and even had the option to finish it but one of the leads said to guard the artifacts. After the DC we couldn't even get inside the central area of Divine and the Elyos were flooding the deity.

Archived