MAssive DC KT-asmo during divine siege, no rewards

Magistone-KT

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hi all,

If you did experience a disconnect or crash during the siege contact support and they will be able to assist you. We'll investigate the cause on our end. Sorry for the trouble!

Thanks.

The only assistance needed is changing the fortresses from green to blue. The mass disconnects affected the Asmodians much more than the Elyos. We were only the Elyos and we were about to win, but boom disconnect and we got done and when we relogged Elyos took it all back. How is this just?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/01/2018 at 7:02 AM, PeachyAT-KT said:

Bad enough that in the stream Hime and that FAT nyerk OF A DEV were playing Elyos

lol, this might be the reason why we still have no custom avatars. Considering what happened on the GF's website, with so many avatars mocking their previous prod, I wouldn't be surprised to see here some funny pics too.

But no, that's not the reason for sure. They are just lazy.

On 1/14/2018 at 3:04 PM, Johngunmad-KT said:

Just bloody ridiculous mass disconnects on Asmo side, and we were leading. Relog and Elyos made a come back in our absence.

we ran in circles pumping you guys for 30 mins, did all the damage to the boss, you guys capped the towers outside which flip the points in 5 seconds, how were u winning OMEGALUL

2 hours ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

How about you go through every post in the thread and understand the severity of the situation, there has to be compensation.

What severity? That you lost one siege, can still access Mirash, and that you have a chance at taking again next week, and the week again after, and so on for at least the next 52 weeks to come before we get 6.0?

If anything this thread at least shows that there's still competitive spirit left in Aion. Lakrum will be good.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all,

If you did experience a disconnect or crash during the siege contact support and they will be able to assist you. We'll investigate the cause on our end. Sorry for the trouble!

Thanks.

So we just send ticket saying: i got huge freeze during siege, coudnt cast any skill and was rubberbanding all over, then got the "you are desconnected to the server" message for 2 times? What the support will do? use that app to check our system, then suggest disconect stuff i already have desconected when playing etc??.Sorry Cyan but that wont help much :(

10 hours ago, TradedKatForSam-KT said:

If Asmos lose 270 and Elyos 240 who do you think is gonna benefit more from mass disconnects?

Is Elyos have 500 and the Asmos have 300 and the same number DCs, do the DCs have anything to do with the loss or were the Asmos grossly outnumbered to begin with? With numbers so grossly uneven, the Asmodians have to play flawlessly and the Elyos need to run around in circles unable to find the door to the fort. (An exaggeration, but I hope you get what I am trying to say.)

Disconnects weren't planned. They weren't a conspiracy. They hit both factions roughly equally. And, though frustrating, didn't effect the outcome of the siege very much at all.

23 hours ago, Forthyn-KT said:

There was a gross number advantage in favor of the Elyos, they having almost 500 people in Coalition at one point, whereas the Asmo capped out at 310 before the mass-disconnect.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:
14 hours ago, TradedKatForSam-KT said:

If Asmos lose 270 and Elyos 240 who do you think is gonna benefit more from mass disconnects?

Is Elyos have 500 and the Asmos have 300 and the same number DCs, do the DCs have anything to do with the loss or were the Asmos grossly outnumbered to begin with? With numbers so grossly uneven, the Asmodians have to play flawlessly and the Elyos need to run around in circles unable to find the door to the fort. (An exaggeration, but I hope you get what I am trying to say.)

Disconnects weren't planned. They weren't a conspiracy. They hit both factions roughly equally. And, though frustrating, didn't effect the outcome of the siege very much at all.

I understand the equality you mean but in fact it wasn't equal. If it had been equal, the ratio Ely:Asmo would have stayed same (like 5:3). Just look at it I'm saying neither nor.

I know what you all are talking about but let's see also this side of that:

I'll take in account the peak of ppl (500 Ely, 310 Asmo) and the approximate amount of DCed players (240 Ely, 270 Asmo) with the mass DC.

Before the DC ely had +-61% more ppl.

The DC messed with that, +-87% of Asmo got DC while on the Ely side it was only 48%.

After the DC there were 260 Ely vs 40 Asmo. This means that the ely had 650% more players at this time. -> the number of DCed players was equal but the ratio Ely:Asmo had changed so the siege force became unequal.

Keep in mind that those numbers are not perfect as we don't know exact numbers.

So what's the conclusion? The DC messed with the siege for sure. At the time of the DC Asmo side was leading and wasn't far from getting the divine. Could this messed up this siege? Well It's quite difficult to say. It could have gone good for Asmo so they had the fort or Ely could turn in so they would win. We do not know how it would turn out if the DC didn't happen. That's what my conclusion.

Archived