Mirash sanctum bugged?

Asmodir-DN

When you use the hook item, the speed at which it actually cast is based on your attack speed. So if you have slow attack speed its gonna take longer before you actually get teleported, that might be why you got hit up at the platform. It looks as if your up at the platform but the game still thinks your on the ground.

4 hours ago, Qjn-KT said:

When you use the hook item, the speed at which it actually cast is based on your attack speed. So if you have slow attack speed its gonna take longer before you actually get teleported, that might be why you got hit up at the platform. It looks as if your up at the platform but the game still thinks your on the ground.

So if the speed is based based on attack speed that means classes like assassin (with 1.2 atk) have it easier to get there against SW (2.4 atk spd). That's a bit unfair in fact

To the second point that you get hit, on the platform you have to go a bit inside it to be like outside of the big circle (cause the small circles have like 50% outside, 50% inside) happened to me as well.

Just to tell you it took me 1 hour before i have beaten the boss for the 1st time, the following runs have got easier cause i already know how-to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 3:04 PM, Magistone-KT said:

To the second point that you get hit, on the platform you have to go a bit inside it

I have been on the platform, right next to the ladder, and I was fine.

We must get to the platform before the spell is 75% cast, or, no matter where we are on the platform, we die.

I cannot kill this boss. I can get to the platform 4 times. After each trip to the platform and back down, the boss casts a buff, and does more damage. After using the hook a fourth time, that boss does massive damage. I have no chance. My gear is only +5. I am lv 74. Maybe at 75, or get my gear to +10 or better. will help.

On 14.1.2018 at 10:50 PM, Asmodir-DN said:

On last boss, when she does the song of destruction, you need to go up the ladder to not get hit by it. I died 7 times on top, because the skill hits me there!!!!

Seems another bug to join to the list from 5.8 patch -.-

It's not a bug. You simply went up the wrong platform. When she starts casting Song of Destruction, one of the platforms lights up with a i mbelieve blue or green light. You need to go up THAT platform and you are fine. Go up the others and you die. Simple

4 hours ago, Sofie-KT said:

It's not a bug. You simply went up the wrong platform. When she starts casting Song of Destruction, one of the platforms lights up with a i mbelieve blue or green light. You need to go up THAT platform and you are fine. Go up the others and you die. Simple

none of mine would light up. i tried again, and also put that theory of right or wrong platform. none showed diferent signs. i know that sometimes game mechanisms glitch, but i havent seen the light you mention.

9 hours ago, MayBlue-DN said:

I cannot kill this boss. I can get to the platform 4 times. After each trip to the platform and back down, the boss casts a buff, and does more damage. After using the hook a fourth time, that boss does massive damage. I have no chance. My gear is only +5. I am lv 74. Maybe at 75, or get my gear to +10 or better. will help.

It's repeatable, after 3 times, her atk-buf resets and it's same like from beginning (even skill's patterns). I tryed today by my almost naked 72 cleric (+0 echants, 4.2k mb) and it's wasn't hard actually, battle was long though (~7mins)  and I'm jumped on platform ~5-6 times. A small advice for any caster classes, use atk-scroll instead of cast-scroll. We have a chance to get rolling back bug after hook if our asp. + ping wasn't good enough.

For rangers though. hp regen would be main problem perhaps. But if you dying by aoe atks, it's means you always have a chance to improve without changes in gear.

Her Humming buff is interestingly a mechanic that makes Dance of the Cold Earth a less forgiving skill (other skills as well, but mainly that one). If you get hit by Dance of the Cold Earth and then get hit by her auto attack with Humming III once or twice, you will be dead, as it will give you a much narrow window to heal up.

• 3 weeks later...

On 1/26/2018 at 0:03 PM, Aroch-DN said:

It's repeatable, after 3 times, her atk-buf resets and it's same like from beginning (even skill's patterns).

I was just in there for 4 hours. The pattern from Round 3 (after using the hook a second time) repeats for the rest of the run, but she never goes back to the patterns of rounds 1 and 2.

It doesn't matter, I can get to the correct platform 20 times in a row now, but her auto attacks do massive damage in rounds 4 and 5.

Rangers have no heal skills with this boss.

1. Herb Treatment: This skill was not updated to the latest content. It is a slow cast for only a 4% heal--worthless.
  2. Soul-Busting Arrow: We can use only if we dodge an attack. The boss never misses. Focused Evasion does not count as a dodge, so no Soul-Busting Arrow;

Therefore we must try to stay alive with potions/serums.

oh, and YESSSSS! I FINALLY KILLED THIS THING! omg, omg omg omg omg...

I put a ton of Essence into HP and Knowledge and I used all four elemental scrolls. I was able to stay alive just long enough (I had 3% HP) to kill this boss.

Oh, and, funny thing here:

1. From time to time I picked the wrong platform but used the hook anyway.
  2. The moment I saw I was on the wrong platform, I moved off of it. (Do not jump off, just move off.)
  3. The ice rain did not kill me and, kinda funny...
  4. ...the boss's aoe did not kill me either.
  5. so it would seam all platforms are safe. [Ha! Ha! Ha!]
  6. I tested this several times, going to one of the wrong platforms, and it's about a 50/50 chance we will live.
  7. If we move off the platform too soon, the boss's aoe will still kill us, but if we stay on the ice rain for more then oh, 42ms, the ice rain will kill us.
  8. I sure hope the reward for the quest is a fear godstone...god i'm tired.

MayBlue

4 hours ago, MayBlue-DN said:

The pattern from Round 3 (after using the hook a second time) repeats for the rest of the run, but she never goes back to the patterns of rounds 1 and 2.

Yeap, but if you die outside of platform and ressurect self fast, boss will regen just a bit of hp and you will start from round 1. You will without full hp as well though. I can't advise anything how survive playing by archer against her, but spending essence points for survive is make you length of fight more longer.

Archived