Some changes to quests/instances

Heat-KT

Hello, I noticed that material gaining is really difficult, therefore I suggest some changes.

I suggest:

1) making Ashuntal Dredgion quest for material repeatable with every entry to instance, not just once a day.

2) Making Evargale Canyon limited entries. If entries are more limited for example, 2 times a day, people would actually try and not go to AFK in there (Elyos side have this problem, 30% league afk from the start and same amount go to AFK within first minutes of losing by a little).

3) MAterials in ALL pvp activities including Kamar Battlefield, Iron wall warfront, Idgel dome landmark, Ophidian warpath, Krotan, Kysis and Miren Sieges. This is pvp instances where we use pvp gear and we should be rewarded with new content pvp oriented items.

3 hours ago, Heat-KT said:

2) Making Evargale Canyon limited entries. If entries are more limited for example, 2 times a day, people would actually try and not go to AFK in there (Elyos side have this problem, 30% league afk from the start and same amount go to AFK within first minutes of losing by a little).

Logic, where are you? Firstly we have 4 quests per day, and you need 4 wins for make them all, secondly it's willn't help against asmos who playing on second window and just run afk on elyous side.

IF you dont wanna see afkers in pvp instances, just make them not for free, 1-3m per run will enough for prevent afkers.

This practice to play both factions at the same time is really silly, both during arenas and sieges. Many private servers don't allow it, and yet it's possible on the retail version. People should "get good" rather than keep cheating or mass-collect rewards/GP on every alt. Not people's fault, since it's allowed, but it's ridiculous to forbid the creation of both factions on the same client (that you can't play at the same time) and allowing both factions on different clients from the same IP at the same time.

8 hours ago, Aroch-DN said:

Logic, where are you? Firstly we have 4 quests per day, and you need 4 wins for make them all, secondly it's willn't help against asmos who playing on second window and just run afk on elyous side.

IF you dont wanna see afkers in pvp instances, just make them not for free, 1-3m per run will enough for prevent afkers.

Logic: you remember Hallowed Burrowing event? you were able to get 9 items per day but turn in only 3. So same logic would apply here, if, for example, you done many evargales and forgot to turn in the quest, basically can turn in more that you won the other day. Second, how in the world you are going to charge the people? They just go on with their and afk inside. EVEN if you were to take time and make a premade 24/24 alliance, the other two alliances in the same battelfield will be full of aFK pugs, and im not talking about lvl 66 afkers, im talking about lvl 75 geared AFKers.

4 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

People should "get good" rather than keep cheating or mass-collect rewards/GP on every alt. 

If you are applying here to my personal gameplay, which has nothing to do with the issues I'm stating, you can private message me. I never go me vs me on purpose, only sometimes happens in evargale if i take a pop 10 minutes one after another and for some reasons i get thrown into same battelfield (which I only did because all my team went afk on ely side I decided to entertain myself on another client, it was not intentional).

No, I wasn't talking about you, but about the "it's willn't help against asmos who playing on second window and just run afk on elyous side." I'm not judging your play style.

As I said, many players do it (I didn't even know you are one of them until you've just said it), and until it's allowed by NCWest, I can't call cheater anyone for doing it. I simply find it a silly thing, as I don't know any other MMO where people feel compelled to create dozens of accounts and play them at the same time. You may create several alts to experience all the classes, but if you have to play with 2 windows open at the same time, using multiple accounts, probably something is wrong, as the game is not able to reward you enough with your main character.

Archived