Macro for text on resurrection

Vantheria-DN

I was watching a video (can't find it again now, figures) in which a player would start the resurrection skill, and as soon as he/she did, text would pop up: "I am resurrecting PlayerX!" It popped up without the player actually typing, so I'm assuming it's a macro. It honestly looked super helpful as it would let the cleric and other players know not to stop healing/dpsing.

I checked the comments of the video and someone actually asked what the macro was, but the OP never answered. Any ideas how to write this macro? I'd love to have it on my support toons. I'm not good at coding/tech-y stuff lol.

Do you see any issues with the text below before I try to implement it in game?

/skill Light of Resurrection I
/g I'm resurrecting [%Target]

Thanks!

So it actually ended up being the text below. The reason is that the skill is interrupted if I say something immediately after. I should have thought about that, but didn't realize it until I used it in game haha. With the two lines reversed, it works.

/g I'm resurrecting [Target]
/skill Light of Resurrection

• 1 month later...

Here's another macro I've found helpful for chanters, thought I'd share.

Purpose: Applies Blessing of Stone buff to all group members with just one click. (Could be revised to apply the Protectorate's Prayer buff if you don't have BoS.)

Limitations: 1. Group members must be within the 25m range required by the skill; it will miss any group members out of range, but will still continue the macro. 2. It only applies to your actual group, so if you’re the only chanter in an alliance, you will have to actually select the other group(s)’ members to apply their buffs.

Blessing of Stone only lasts 30 minutes, but many instances take longer than that to complete. So I will sometimes find myself in the middle of dpsing or healing and realize some of the group members' BoS buffs have timed out and have to stop to re-apply buffs. This is much faster as it just takes one click.

Macro text:

/Select Vantheria
/Skill Blessing of Stone
/Delay 0.8
/Select [Group1]
/Skill Blessing of Stone
/Delay 0.8
/Select [Group2]
/Skill Blessing of Stone
/Delay 0.8
/Select [Group3]
/Skill Blessing of Stone