Weekly Server Maintenance - January 17, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team
On 1/16/2018 at 5:45 PM, Aly-DN said:

What about Norsvold Invasion being scheduled at the same time as UA siege on Sunday? This scheduling conflict his grossly unfair to Asmodians.

How about the lack of Coalition buffs during the Divine siege? That Battle Kisk will really be a game changer, especially for the faction with less numbers.

This was a mistake in scheduling on our part, it will be fixed with next week's scheduled maintenance. We were hoping to get it out this week before the weekend but unfortunately that wasn't possible. 

On 1/17/2018 at 4:57 PM, Asmodir-DN said:

So... where is the grey wolf assessories npc????

The NPCs were added to a later version of the game than 5.8 was launched with here. We're working with the development team to get them added but we don't have an exact time frame yet, we will have more details to share soon.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

The NPCs were added to a later version of the game than 5.8 was launched with here. We're working with the development team to get them added but we don't have an exact time frame yet, we will have more details to share soon.

will that later patch also include the harvester upgrade soulstone? or are they currently available now? that is one of the biggest burning questions we have since the 5.8 patch. please let us know as soon as you have more info, we're all dying to start farming this set.

18 minutes ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

when are you guys fixing prestige quest so i can get my quest i did not just pay for this broken prestige i think everybody should get compensation for this issue prestige coins or something lol

Agreed.

• Cyan unpinned this topic
  • Aion Team
On 1/19/2018 at 5:23 PM, Ele-DN said:

What about that soulstone needed to upgrade harvester equipment?

Upon investigating, we see the Soulstone is currently not dropping. We've reported it to the development team and we hope to get this fixed quickly. We'll update everyone on what to expect next. 

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Upon investigating, we see the Soulstone is currently not dropping. We've reported it to the development team and we hope to get this fixed quickly. We'll update everyone on what to expect next. 

Thank you.

Inc survey for the people who been running? :D

Archived