Satisfaction survey

Shaddock-DN

Satisfaction survey  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with 5.8? / Você está contente com a 5.8? / ¿Usted está feliz con 5.8?

• Yes, completely satisfied / Sim, completamente satisfeito/Sí, completamente satisfecho
    • No, I want 6.0 / Não, eu quero a 6.0/No, quiero jugar 6.0
    • No, I don't like the way the game is being managed / Não, eu não gosto do modo que o jogo está sendo administrado/No, no me gusta la forma en que el juego está siendo administrado
    • No, I pretend quit Aion/ Não, eu pretendo parar de jogar/No, pretendo parar el jugar

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/2018 at 02:16 AM

I remember when aion arrived in 2010 with assault on balaurea. I truly loved playing this game. The siege, The PVE, PVP, The maps made intelligently, I missed nights and nights playing with my friends. It was a really fruitful content from beginning to end. A beautiful patch and this was the pinnacle of the aion in my eyes. Came 3.0 with sarpan and Tiamaranta eye, Patch that was deleted because it was not cohesive, Came 4.0 with Katalan, Danaria and two more maps that were deleted, and Now that 5.x that came at a time sink still more the aion. In the midst of it all Ingsson and Gelkmaros resist why? Because it was there that Aion was really good, the best siege is in Reshanta and Ing / gelk. It's really sad to see the game that meant so much to me and my friends to fall like that. Feathers, Bracelets ... money money money. Blah blah blah. Thanks NCSOFT for giving me years of joy and what you did with aion has no forgiveness.

:/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sexyspell-DN said:

I remember when aion arrived in 2010 with assault on balaurea. I truly loved playing this game. The siege, The PVE, PVP, The maps made intelligently, I missed nights and nights playing with my friends. It was a really fruitful content from beginning to end. A beautiful patch and this was the pinnacle of the aion in my eyes. Came 3.0 with sarpan and Tiamaranta eye, Patch that was deleted because it was not cohesive, Came 4.0 with Katalan, Danaria and two more maps that were deleted, and Now that 5.x that came at a time sink still more the aion. In the midst of it all Ingsson and Gelkmaros resist why? Because it was there that Aion was really good, the best siege is in Reshanta and Ing / gelk. It's really sad to see the game that meant so much to me and my friends to fall like that. Feathers, Bracelets ... money money money. Blah blah blah. Thanks NCSOFT for giving me years of joy and what you did with aion has no forgiveness.

If one day I find the person who created assaut on balaurea. I'll give you a hug and thank you for the years of joy you gave me.

10 minutes ago, Sexyspell-DN said:

If one day I find the person who created assaut on balaurea. I'll give you a hug and thank you for the years of joy you gave me.

16 minutes ago, Sexyspell-DN said:

The best instances should be those that belong to Lore of the game by encouraging players to make and kill the dragon lords. Plus every week had an event set monetizing the game and turned that fashion. How will someone do the game instance if they are giving the set to an event? Look at Assaut on balaurea. Only had beshmudir temple in silentera. Only she encouraged PVP, PVE. Here came wing enchant, rings, earrings, necklace, pen, bracelet and sale of enchant on the site. Shame! Yes, this is an outburst.

Archived