Enchanting System

Nadiko-DN

hello every one i would like to talk about the enchanting system and how hard it is. i for one think its ridiculously hard the fact your item is destroyed if you fail once how are you supposed to get an item to +15 if your item is destroyed every time you fail?. does anyone like the enchanting system the way it is? are there items you can use that will protect your item from breaking or reducing chance of failing the enchant? and if there are does any one know what the odds are on these items or % for chance of failing i dont know about every one else but i feel the enchanting system needs a bit of a nerf how about removing the item breaking upon failing enchant feature as if losing an enchant level when you fail an enchant wasnt hard enough is NC actually trying to stop people from enchanting there gear?

is hard to enchant just using regular enchanments. 

But there is a way to have 100% of success. You need to use omegas + greater supplements. No matter if one or both are just from (event) or (stamp) Still works at 100%. Use that combination to be sure you will succed on your enchantment. 

Of course, Those are expensive so you will only enchant valuable gear with that

i just hit 70 i thought at least getting my current gear to +5 for better healing boost and HP would help me out allot in dungeons and when i get pvp gear yeah i will need to enchant it to 15 so i can compete with every one else out there no one likes to be defenseless  

Oh. wait. You are a cleric.

enchanting your gear will give you more HP, but not healing boost. 

Ok.... you can try to go for apollon gear. Is not so expensive and is good. The gear you obatained for free at lvl 55 will help you a little to level up with some dps. If you find yourself with so few HP now, you can try something even cheaper, The archdaeva gear is cheap and is good enough. You can also check in the broker for gear with HP and Healing Boost. You will not use MB on supportive gear. That gear can be filled with some HP 95 or 100 or some of the new ones +5 or +6. Will not be a great thing, but will be enought to start healing in AoE and some other instances. With that you will start to make some kinah and experience and you can go for Apollon later. Keep your omegas for endgame gear. As you said, cheap gear is not worth to use omegas or supps. But actually you do not even need to enchant it. 

Also, keep in mind that in your supportive gear you do not even need to enchant your mace. That only gives you more MB and DPS. 

If you want more HP, try to use some essence points there. Also you can see if you find some cheap wings enchanted (or try enchanting some). You will find apollon accessories on broker. Try to search for those that improves your skills. 

Archived