Forums

Divine Siege. No Reward.

Tuu-KT

Hey, is it possible to get a clarification from staffs that only prestige pack account gets GP and siege reward from divine fort?

I do not have a prestige pack. Participated in last week siege. No reward. Sent Ticket. No response.

This week is the same again. No GP, no siege reward from the mail. tsk tsk.

People I know that acquired rewards are the one with prestige pack. So I would like to know if this is as intended or a little coding error from NCsoft side.  

10 minutes ago, Tuu-KT said:

Hey, is it possible to get a clarification from staffs that only prestige pack account gets GP and siege reward from divine fort?

I do not have a prestige pack. Participated in last week siege. No reward. Sent Ticket. No response.

This week is the same again. No GP, no siege reward from the mail. tsk tsk.

People I know that acquired rewards are the one with prestige pack. So I would like to know if this is as intended or a little coding error from NCsoft side.  

Many people are experiencing this. I was at the entire siege lats week and didn't get anything A perosn in my legion showed up in last 5 minutes and got 600 gp plus the rewards in the mail. Then again this week.

Just now, Euphoria-DN said:

Many people are experiencing this. I was at the entire siege lats week and didn't get anything A perosn in my legion showed up in last 5 minutes and got 600 gp plus the rewards in the mail. Then again this week.

Prestige Pack holders get 900. So it sounds like the person in your legion, Euph, doesn't have the Prestige Pack and that non-Prestige Pack holders get 600 gp.

So that shoots down the theory that it is only Prestige Pack holders getting rewards.

The rewards are messed up. It can't be by contribution, since Euph mentions someone who was only there the last 5 minutes.

This needs to be fixed.

I would like to know too, last weekend send a ticket and the only answer i got so far was this:

Hello,

We have received your message and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

7 days later the ticket still open and no other answer or solution to the problem, i dont know if it worth to send another one if im gonna get the same answer.

11 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Prestige Pack holders get 900. So it sounds like the person in your legion, Euph, doesn't have the Prestige Pack and that non-Prestige Pack holders get 600 gp.

So that shoots down the theory that it is only Prestige Pack holders getting rewards.

The rewards are messed up. It can't be by contribution, since Euph mentions someone who was only there the last 5 minutes.

This needs to be fixed.

last week was a failed take so yes he got 600 for failure this week got 900. Rakesh and many others in same boat all non prestige

10 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I would like to know too, last weekend send a ticket and the only answer i got so far was this:

7 days later the ticket still open and no other answer or solution to the problem, i dont know if it worth to send another one if im gonna get the same answer.

keep sending new ones until you get the answers you deserve. Otherwise customer support has again hit a new low.

NcSoft can we get a response? .I thought prestige is suppose to be a bonus for those who have it and not a punishment to those who don't.

2 minutes ago, Program-KT said:

TIP 1 - NCWEST LISTENS TO YOUR SUGGESTION THAT IS WHY WE HAVE A SECTION ON THE FORMS 

TIP 2 - INSTANCES IN GAME WERE NOT PUT IN THE GAME TO BE RAN. THEY WERE THERE SO WE COULD ADD THOSE ITEMS TO RNG ENENT BOXES SO YOU COLD USE THE BCM MORE OFTEN 

NOTHING.png

LOL

9 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

last week was a failed take so yes he got 600 for failure this week got 900. Rakesh and many others in same boat all non prestige

keep sending new ones until you get the answers you deserve. Otherwise customer support has again hit a new low.

NcSoft can we get a response? .I thought prestige is suppose to be a bonus for those who have it and not a punishment to those who don't.

Damn. I was really hoping it wasn't an issue with the Prestige and not Prestige. Though I should have known after Prestige Pack (and Instance CD) users didn't get the bug where people had infinite arena entrances. 

So now I am suspecting that the inability to buy stigmas (with spinals) from the artifact in Norsvold that didn't reset last week only had that happen for Prestige Pack users.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Damn. I was really hoping it wasn't an issue with the Prestige and not Prestige. Though I should have known after Prestige Pack (and Instance CD) users didn't get the bug where people had infinite arena entrances. 

So now I am suspecting that the inability to buy stigmas (with spinals) from the artifact in Norsvold that didn't reset last week only had that happen for Prestige Pack users.

Oh I know a few people experiencing this issue with the stigmas too. I had no idea it was possibly related to Prestige also.

6 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Oh I know a few people experiencing this issue with the stigmas too. I had no idea it was possibly related to Prestige also.

I'm beginning to think it does. You don't have Prestige and you can buy stigmas again this week? The five people I know that can't, all have Prestige.

14 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I DID send in a second ticket after 3 days with no response and got this:

GM Marie (Aion)

Jan 18, 02:19 PST

Hi there,

We understand your frustration on this. As of the moment, the Development Team is still investigating this issue with the Divine Fortress Siege.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regards,

GM Marie
NCSOFT Support Team

I sent in another ticket again last night because still no GP - still no response

2 minutes ago, Psyweaver-KT said:

I DID send in a second ticket after 3 days with no response and got this:

GM Marie (Aion)

Jan 18, 02:19 PST

Hi there,

We understand your frustration on this. As of the moment, the Development Team is still investigating this issue with the Divine Fortress Siege.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regards,

GM Marie
NCSOFT Support Team

I sent in another ticket again last night because still no GP - still no response

The response you get basically means that they don't know why this is happening and that they need to research and then fix it. 

I would just keep sending tickets each week to make sure you have a paper trail so you can get credit when then finally fix this.

9 hours ago, Program-KT said:

Today.jpg

In my case, I haven't received the reward from the first siege when I told them that I was there. About the second siege, they told me I would receive 4 Spinel Medal and 900 Glory Points but I have only received the Spinels. I was wondering what happens with purification items.

12 hours ago, Ilweran-DN said:

In my case, I haven't received the reward from the first siege when I told them that I was there. About the second siege, they told me I would receive 4 Spinel Medal and 900 Glory Points but I have only received the Spinels. I was wondering what happens with purification items.

Same in my case I got the 4 medals but not the gp yet tho they did say it could take up to 24 hours. I also pointed out no rewards for the siege of 1/13/18. I asked about the purification bundles and gm Mimir said

GM Mimir (Aion)

Jan 22, 15:59 PST

Hello,

Unfortunately, the rewards that was provided to you was the best that we can provide. With that being said, I'm afraid that we are unable to provide the assistance you require from this request. Thank you for understanding.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Mimir
NCSOFT Support Team

even tho a different gm posted:

GM Buuj (Aion)

Jan 21, 21:31 PST

Greetings,

I have checked our logs surrounding this issue and verified that your character Euphoria didn't get the rewards from Divine Fortress Siege run last 01/20/2018. As a result, I have gone ahead and added the following items to your character’s inventory. These items will appear within 24 hours.

Spinel Medal x4

GP: 900

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Buuj
NCSOFT Support Team

So they acknowledged we didn't receive rewards as we should have but aside from a few medals and gp they won't do more? Cyan or Hime please look into fixing this mess ASAP.

We need the purifying items. The game have just few quests for us to get them, not to mention they are RANDOM one from the possible 3. Theres a bug, we all know!!! But the reward is set at the client not to be only for the prestige members but for all the toons that were at coalition on siege, so if its possible to "summon" 2-4 spinel medals is also possible to the box reward. We just ask for the Dev team to AKNOWLEDGE THIS BUG AND FIX IT ASAP. Yes we want our box rewards!!!

So the theory that only Prestige Pack holders get rewards for Divine has been debunked. 4 legionmates tonight did not get GP and all of them have the Prestige Pack. All of them were in the Coalition for the whole of the siege.

Sending in tickets.

Fix this, pls.

Archived