Aion 6.0 Lakrum Proven Information by me

Khalessi-DN

Well here I leave the information that until now I have checked .. on reaching lvl 75;

7b482f33ae23461a3201815b403272b8o.jpg

1- There is no NPC in Lakrum to buy set's Armor or Weapon

-So you see everything will be obtained by drop or purchase with some item.

-The equipment is not tradeable. 

- No more running scrolls, attack speed and casting speed

2-The old orders disappeared Abalastro, Radian ops etc .. In their place they put a new one, which will give a daily missions and with those we can buy bracelet pen or wings all PVE and every 1 for their respective physical / magic class.

38b4a0e5d85d221b02c7da3c8dd6519bo.jpgc71fb494aa28391e3818d09509ca25bao.jpg

72137c994afc7e22a30456751b52b7ceo.jpg8cde7b313d4f36a618b89150877eb896o.jpg

0ea6c8f7eab5da4f5519aa909a0bcf12o.jpg5f066c00b530470d1ca2de5322156b8bo.jpg

3-There are still camps with daily missions. So far what I've tried ... is that you can do them weekly but you can do the missions depending on your level, at 75 only the camps at the bottom ... at the end of the quest they will give you a little experience of kina and a new stone (I still do not know where they are used)

76749d334673206f20cd3cfc7bfc00b2o.jpg

Kina: You get very little .. At least the weapons that fell before in Cygnea or Iluma if you sold them gave you 1kk each .. now you only get 200 or 300 kina.

5304b3dbab5d942e564827a94e02cceao.jpg

237ea1f3ae279d5987b3f88f778b6d41o.jpg

Finally a mobile store, you can open it at any point on the map. and you can buy some useful things or skins

I will continue discovering what else brings this update and I update them again.

lol. But still, better than Kubei's character. I guess they didn't want to appear "too weird" with common western toons.

Ty for the info. I like that we can buy skins for a fixed price. Also those NPCs in line, vaguely remembered me the Elyos and Asmo NPCs in Kamar's square.

I see several familiar icons on that skill bar, so I'm less scared about the "omg they removed splendor of rebirth and all the group healings". But... what are those blue pots? They all seem the same, but you bound them on different slots. Why? (I guess they are the new transformation-buff, but it's weird that they have the same icon)

On 1/22/2018 at 10:10 AM, KallSu-KT said:

lol. But still, better than Kubei's character. I guess they didn't want to appear "too weird" with common western toons.

Ty for the info. I like that we can buy skins for a fixed price. Also those NPCs in line, vaguely remembered me the Elyos and Asmo NPCs in Kamar's square.

I see several familiar icons on that skill bar, so I'm less scared about the "omg they removed splendor of rebirth and all the group healings". But... what are those blue pots? They all seem the same, but you bound them on different slots. Why? (I guess they are the new transformation-buff, but it's weird that they have the same icon)

Ain't even mad xDD I actually hate the way my character looks, just threw it in there to see how 6.0 feels like. When I got the 60 minute appearance change, I couldn't find the NPC to change it. Searched all over Pandaemonium but could never find it. I'm not sure if they even included the NPC for that ㅠ_ㅠ

Also, these blue potions are the transformation potions for 30 minutes you can get. Increases stats too.

On 1/22/2018 at 2:33 AM, Khalessi-DN said:

Well here I leave the information that until now I have checked ..

1- There is no NPC in Lakrum to buy set's Armor or Weapon

3-There are still camps with daily missions. So far what I've tried ... is that you can do them weekly but you can do the missions depending on your level, at 75 only the camps at the bottom ... at the end of the quest they will give you a little experience of kina and a new stone (I still do not know where they are used)

76749d334673206f20cd3cfc7bfc00b2o.jpg

pvp quest that you do it over and over again for stones. the stones are used to buy pvp gear. the pvp gear can be further upgraded.

your #1 point is not valid

0TLP7au.jpg

Can confirm your first information is not accurate as you can see you can exchange accessories, plumes, bracelets, armor sets, and weapons from Base 128 with the new stones from quests.

FSodflX.png

You can also get pvp/pve enchantment stones from base 129 with 50 new stones(kind of like bloodmark quests). Each box gives 7 stones pvp/pve stones depending on which box you buy. 

I personally found them only good up until +5 but my rng have been pretty shit ever since I played Aion. Those pvp gear could be purified into better ones. The materials are obtained from extracting lv80 gear and joining in A-dredge,IDL,and Evergale (My only information for now, there could be more ways of obtaining those materials).

BUjJSiu.png

15 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

From watching many videos I see some old skins turning into leveling gears such as kahrun,lv60 daevanion

Can you confirm which skins are including in this process ? Can we reuse them as skins ? thank you :)

I'm not familiar with skin names but a lot of old skins are turned to lvling gear. And yes, you can skin them.

I actually can't confirm all of the skins you mentioned are there since I did not pay too much attention to them. (I THREW THEM AWAY)

However, I did receive some free skins from the leveling reward box they gave for everyone, and thought I might as well take pictures of them because I do not know their correct names. Sorry for the horrible graphics, my toaster is trying to do its best.

BXIaDvT.pngDLZYNOp.pngTHB2rcq.png

They also give you basic pvp/pve gear when you enter the new map so you have something to wear while leveling to lv80, and they are the original Blood Mark set skins. 

cgd3Fdi.png

56 minutes ago, Neleth-KT said:

Thanks for confirmed ._. (as a part of Korean event translated in my head as we won't get it =_=)

Can anybody tell if weaving with dual wields still a thing in 6.0 or weaving become a relic of the past already ?

Yes, I think weaving is working like they did before. 

2 hours ago, NeverAOE-KT said:

I actually can't confirm all of the skins you mentioned are there since I did not pay too much attention to them. (I THREW THEM AWAY)

However, I did receive some free skins from the leveling reward box they gave for everyone, and thought I might as well take pictures of them because I do not know their correct names. Sorry for the horrible graphics, my toaster is trying to do its best.

BXIaDvT.png

They also give you basic pvp/pve gear when you enter the new map so you have something to wear while leveling to lv80, and they are the original Blood Mark set skins. 

Yaaaaay! You can get the deku set now. <3 

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

WHEREEEEE CAN I GET THISSSSSSSSSSS *o* It looks like it's only obtainable through level 500 crafting? i cry. D:

It used to be on the BCM too, as skins. I can't look right now and see if it still is. Otherwise, it's 500 level crafting.

I have the chain set crafted on my ancient chanter. :>

quick question if anybody is playing the korea aion 6.0 hows the textures on the polish of the game is it polished alot better then previous patches cuz seein those screen shots i thought something was polished  or is it just me thinking that lol

Archived