@Cyan next batch of updates for 5.8?

Anjo-KT

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

The patch in Korea came out literally a week ago, don't expect it to come to the west within the next 6-10 months lol

Localization and our receiving existing 5.8 content which is what OP asked for shouldn't be  very long.  They're probably the same resources that have to localize 6.0 content, but who know when NCWest wants to receive 6.0, it could be 6 months or more, they may want 6.0 only when it gets some patches.

In the interim, NCWest  could give us some of the missing 5.8 content.

20 minutes ago, Nyali-DN said:

Uhm what are we missing from 5.8? Sorry, can't recall. O.o

• Grey Wolf accessories (we have them added to the files, but the NPC that sells them wasnt added)
  • The amount of supplements required to enchant items will change depending on the enchant level.
  • Replace Witch Modor in Floor 40 of Crucible Spire with Shadow of Oblivion.
  • Disabling level 75 Elemental Transformations inside Crucible Spire.
  • Some additional skins/items, like the Pixelated set.
  • Safe-points at +5 temperance level for certain accessories (level 80 Abyss one, for instance) - I dont THINK they have added this yet.
  • The additional stigma slot from the set effect comes at +6, and +9 gives you a second stigma slot.

Pretty sure I missed others, but those are the ones I can recall.

2 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:
  • Grey Wolf accessories (we have them added to the files, but the NPC that sells them wasnt added)
  • The amount of supplements required to enchant items will change depending on the enchant level.
  • Safe-points at +5 temperance level for certain accessories (level 80 Abyss one, for instance) - I dont THINK they have added this yet.
  • The additional stigma slot from the set effect comes at +6, and +9 gives you a second stigma slot.

Thankies! Doesn't sound like it's much though and nothing really "important". I expected nothing less. Rather excited for 6.0, which I hope will be released late summer/early fall for us on NCWest. :3

10 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Some of those are labeled as "not part of Overseas 5.8 patch" so not sure if we're going to ever have it on NA

CTGOomr.png

Archived