Spinel Coins and Grey Wolf Marks

Ilweran-DN

Spinel Coins are used to purchase level 70/75 PvE gear that you can either keep for that purpose or purify into the level 80 Abyss set. You can also use them to acquire Grade C Minion Contracts, Omegas (along with other stuff) and other items.

Grey Wolf Marks can currently only be used to acquire the soulstones (purification materials) required for the purification of gear into level 80 Abyss set pieces. If you have soulstones you dont need, you can turn them into Grey Wolf Marks and then gamble those back into the soulstones you need. In a future patch, you will be able to obtain top-notch PvE accessories with Grey Wolf Marks.

Better than Harvester's, marginally worse than Upgraded Harvester's. I cannot remember the tempering rules for Upgraded Harvester's ones, but Grey Wolf accessories give you more PvE stats if you temper them.

As for prices:

• Earrings: 200 WMs / 22 Spinel Coins
  • Necklace/Headgear: 300 WMs / 33 SC
  • Ring/Belt: 150 WMs / 17 SC

2 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Spinel Coins are used to purchase level 70/75 PvE gear that you can either keep for that purpose or purify into the level 80 Abyss set. You can also use them to acquire Grade C Minion Contracts, Omegas (along with other stuff) and other items.

Grey Wolf Marks can currently only be used to acquire the soulstones (purification materials) required for the purification of gear into level 80 Abyss set pieces. If you have soulstones you dont need, you can turn them into Grey Wolf Marks and then gamble those back into the soulstones you need. In a future patch, you will be able to obtain top-notch PvE accessories with Grey Wolf Marks.

Question noob, where do you buy a minion with spinel coin?

3 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Noob question, but about the omega, is it the  one where you trade 250 WM+the badge for 1 Empyrean enchantment stone box(with one omega in it)?

• Aion Team
6 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

In a future patch, you will be able to obtain top-notch PvE accessories with Grey Wolf Marks.

To update everyone on this (there are comments and threads in a few places.) We've received a patch from the devs including these NPCs. This was not able to go out in this week's maintenance so we're shooting for next week (or possibly later) to get them added. We will of course let everyone know when we have a more exact time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2018 at 8:36 AM, ShuraBlade-KT said:

Which vendor do you go to, to trade spinal coin for omega???

it is Gray Wolf Mark that you pay for Omega and it is too high price and one badge besides  .....

the place or NPC is the same place Artefact in area Black Gale Pass (Iluma)

On 1/23/2018 at 9:01 PM, Cyan said:

To update everyone on this (there are comments and threads in a few places.) We've received a patch from the devs including these NPCs. This was not able to go out in this week's maintenance so we're shooting for next week (or possibly later) to get them added. We will of course let everyone know when we have a more exact time.

Cyan's the best since Bubbles god damnnnnn

edit: I think Nyx was after Bubbles, can't remember if so, then Nyx. 

This transparency shoulda been here years ago. 

31 minutes ago, Jake-DN said:

Cyan's the best since Bubbles god damnnnnn

edit: I think Nyx was after Bubbles, can't remember if so, then Nyx. 

This transparency shoulda been here years ago. 

I think there was some overlap between Bubbles and Nyx. I seem to remember both of them in Sanctum on their GM characters, and I'm fairly certain it wasn't Bubbles and Trine there.

Bubbles was at the first PAX party I went to, but I never got to talk to her.

• 4 months later...

the information here is all well and good and useful... with the exception of one thing.........the original question was, where do you trade spinal coin for Minion Contracts, which was never answered... so can any one just state the name of the NPC, shugo, or vender and the location without going into extra blather about something entirely diffierent.......we need a name and location.... both ely and asmo .......Please

9 minutes ago, Jacque-KT said:

the information here is all well and good and useful... with the exception of one thing.........the original question was, where do you trade spinal coin for Minion Contracts, which was never answered... so can any one just state the name of the NPC, shugo, or vender and the location without going into extra blather about something entirely diffierent.......we need a name and location.... both ely and asmo .......Please

We did answer, I did.

On 23/1/2018 at 7:17 PM, Velecito-KT said:

Question noob, where do you buy a minion with spinel coin?

On 23/1/2018 at 7:24 PM, Bryos-DN said:

Artifact in Calydon Canyon (Norsvold)/Black Gale Pass (Iluma).

If you want the exact names of the NPCs, just ask. They are Pledtri for Asmos, Marurin for Elyos. They are humans. They have the <Spinel Coin Consumables Reward Officer>. 

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Adamaris-DN said:

Can you tell me what the Gray Wolf Holy Water item is for and what to do with it?...the information given on the item itself isn't super helpful >.>

The Holy Water is used to purchase Tempering Solutions in the outpost in Zenzen Tribal Grounds (Norsvold)/Tarha Krall Village (Iluma).

Archived