Joker's Wild 2018 Rewards List

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, below you can find the full list of rewards available in the Joker's Wild event. Full event details can be found here.

Tournament Treasure Box:

• Boundless Accessory Box of Hope
  • Boundless Armor Box of Hope
  • Tike Manastone Bundle: +9
  • Omega Enchantment Stone
  • Omega Enchantment Stone (x2)
  • Omega Enchantment Stone (x3)
  • Stigma Sack
  • Shining Enchantment Stone
  • Boundless Hairpin Box of Hope
  • Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) (x2)
  • Fragmented Spinel (x300)
  • [Motion Card] Red's Basket for Granny
  • Rose Duelist
  • Rose Duelist Crown
  • Berdin's Lucky Star
  • [Event] Black Joker
  • [Event] Red Joker
  • Golden Wing Mark (x10)
  • Major Ancient Crown (x3)
  • Tempering Solution
  • Tempering Solution (x2)
  • Tempering Solution (x3)
  • Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
  • Pomeranian Transformation Candy Box (x3)
  • Cute Minion Contract
  • Spinel Coin (x2)
  • Spinel Coin (x4)
  • Spinel Coin (x6)
  • Boundless Weapon Box of Hope
  • +11 Manastone Bundle
  • Tike Manastone Bundle: +3
  • Doberman Pinscher Transformation Candy Box (x3)
  • Wind Kirrus
  • Minium Box (x2)
  • Tike Manastone Bundle: +5
  • Chihuahua Transformation Candy Box (x3)
  • Enchantment Stone
  • Essence Core
  • Enchantment Stone Dust (x1000)

• Cyan pinned this topic
13 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, below you can find the full list of rewards available in the Joker's Wild event. Full event details can be found here.

Tournament Treasure Box:

• Boundless Accessory Box of Hope
  • Boundless Armor Box of Hope
  • Tike Manastone Bundle: +9
  • Omega Enchantment Stone
  • Omega Enchantment Stone (x2)
  • Omega Enchantment Stone (x3)
  • Stigma Sack
  • Shining Enchantment Stone
  • Boundless Hairpin Box of Hope
  • Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) (x2)
  • Fragmented Spinel (x300)
  • [Motion Card] Red's Basket for Granny
  • Rose Duelist
  • Rose Duelist Crown
  • Berdin's Lucky Star
  • [Event] Black Joker
  • [Event] Red Joker
  • Golden Wing Mark (x10)
  • Major Ancient Crown (x3)
  • Tempering Solution
  • Tempering Solution (x2)
  • Tempering Solution (x3)
  • Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
  • Pomeranian Transformation Candy Box (x3)
  • Cute Minion Contract
  • Spinel Coin (x2)
  • Spinel Coin (x4)
  • Spinel Coin (x6)
  • Boundless Weapon Box of Hope
  • +11 Manastone Bundle
  • Tike Manastone Bundle: +3
  • Doberman Pinscher Transformation Candy Box (x3)
  • Wind Kirrus
  • Minium Box (x2)
  • Tike Manastone Bundle: +5
  • Chihuahua Transformation Candy Box (x3)
  • Enchantment Stone
  • Essence Core
  • Enchantment Stone Dust (x1000)

New candies! finally it only took you guys like 2 years +

I just cant understand why the list always have to be so long and so full of  "troll in your face" things

If thats possible that you put together a flush.. go to open and get 2x spinel coin..  those 1000 enchantment dust or that AMAZING 1 shining enchantment stone we have been getting like crazy on +10 snowballs, 1 berdin lucky star  -.-

AND WHY THE BLOOD MARKS AND BLOOD MEDALS LITTLE REWARD HAVE BEEN UPGRADED WITH THOSE WING MARKS? HOW MANY APOLLON ACCESSORIES AND GEAR U GUYS THING WE NEED ?   BLOOD MARKS AND BLOOD MEDALS ARE A VERSATILE REWARD THAT U CAN TURN IN A LOT OF THINGS THOSE MARKS ARE USELESS RIGHT NOW

WE HAVE BEEN GETTING THEM NON STOP LAST FEW EVENTS AND WE DONT NEED .

In the old aion, this was one of my favourite event but list full of nonsense reward .........  Im not saying we all want events like the pumpkin where the bundle had chosable nice rewards.. but make a list with a sense .. that make it worth  even with a bad luck rng

This list has a lot of nice things alternate with 100% useless  as much as a broken ball

And jeez give us back blood marks and medals...

Seems like you sorta enjoy  disappoint us...

57 minutes ago, Caramella-DN said:

I just cant understand why the list always have to be so long and so full of  "troll in your face" things

If thats possible that you put together a flush.. go to open and get 2x spinel coin..  those 1000 enchantment dust or that AMAZING 1 shining enchantment stone we have been getting like crazy on +10 snowballs, 1 berdin lucky star  -.-

AND WHY THE BLOOD MARKS AND BLOOD MEDALS LITTLE REWARD HAVE BEEN UPGRADED WITH THOSE WING MARKS? HOW MANY APOLLON ACCESSORIES AND GEAR U GUYS THING WE NEED ?   BLOOD MARKS AND BLOOD MEDALS ARE A VERSATILE REWARD THAT U CAN TURN IN A LOT OF THINGS THOSE MARKS ARE USELESS RIGHT NOW

WE HAVE BEEN GETTING THEM NON STOP LAST FEW EVENTS AND WE DONT NEED .

In the old aion, this was one of my favourite event but list full of nonsense reward .........  Im not saying we all want events like the pumpkin where the bundle had chosable nice rewards.. but make a list with a sense .. that make it worth  even with a bad luck rng

This list has a lot of nice things alternate with 100% useless  as much as a broken ball

And jeez give us back blood marks and medals...

Seems like you sorta enjoy  disappoint us...

People complaining out rewards not relevant to 5.x, now we have people complaining about rewards that are relevant to 5.0.

Golden wing marks are very good and the more the better and it being tradeable is a bonus. The downsides of this event in the past was you could have level 30 alts with a lot of bloodmarks and blood medals just sitting there with no real use. Golden wing marks are the versatile reward that can be traded anyway for more gear.

This event has always have low and high end rewards at a balanced rate but from my experience its an above average event and we should be expecting lots of omega and temperings.

You're the disappointment here.

9 hours ago, Vocifera-DN said:

Are these...event omegas and temperings ._.

It was never like that atleast for the past 2 times this event occurred. Its all tradeable, in fact if you are lucky you can get the 1, 2, 3 omega rewards in a single chest 6 omegas! With everyone being returning player the passive drop rate increase will make this more likely so.

Hello!

This event was verry nice last year, now its not cool becouse the reword it's  a little bad. For exemple  we can not purify our ingame items becouse it's imposible to have all the items necesary to purify them. U know what i mean. I thought that at the event we gonna have a nice drop with some of does materials that we need in game not manastone bundle +5 . honestly who use that anymore?if u make events that means it's something special u can not put rewords  that are no longer availible in game becouse the things are evolved. An event is to make more players to be attracted of the game and buy things for the game. If u want to have many players  on your server maybe u need to have a marketing manager . They usualy know what to offer and how to make a good campaign. why should i ever buy somthing if u ofer nothing?

What the heck, this isn't Giving Grove event which was the most trashiest event ever. This is Joker's Wild event and you can get multiple rewards from a single chest. For instance one can get +3, +5, +9 and +11 manastone in a single chest!

Stop crying, go buy some drop rate and put all your eggs in one basket when you open chests.

I remember ........ with snowballs event everbody shaking their tails at the list............. and 99.99% of players have been complaining the whole  event because  most of those  +10 snowballs would give retard shining enchatment stones..  dusts.. berdin stars and  so on

Remove the blood marks and medals and even ancient coins from  events to keep collecting  those wings mark for crafting how many sets of just ok pve gear and accessories?

Blood marks/medals  and AC are way more valuable at 5.8 than those retard  items

Cant wait to see those boxes with +3/+5/+9/+11  manastones.  and lets add a bonus.. a Cute contract too!

12 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

What the heck, this isn't Giving Grove event which was the most trashiest event ever. This is Joker's Wild event and you can get multiple rewards from a single chest. For instance one can get +3, +5, +9 and +11 manastone in a single chest!

Stop crying, go buy some drop rate and put all your eggs in one basket when you open chests.

John time for me to upgrade to +11s? help me out be my sugardaddy bro i need those 11s

Archived