Joker's Wild 2018 Rewards List

Cyan

I think events should slowly point us towards the big change coming up in 6.0 instead of filling us with things we don’t need and will have no use in the future either.

I.E why not giving a relevant amount of Spinel Medals , a bundle of 10- 20 medals as a reward instead of enchantment dust, candy and those accessory boxes which are fairly bad, why give pieces of equipment people don’t use? instead give them mats to make the Abby’s set, and upgrade materials instead of temperings.

Rose duelist, essence core, manastone  +3 +5? Id been better off a bundle of stigmas X5 or x10 since the new patch is aimed toward skill enchantment of +9 which is something hard to achieve.

To be honest some events make no sense at all, some neither give good things or help us progress on the grinding, they are just fillers.

I believe that a good event helps the player base but it also increases the overall play time consumed in the server,ultimately leading to more micro transactions as the events rewards are compelling enough to makes us spend money in the game. This event doesn’t none of that. 

I was checking the list. And actually I do not think is a bad one. Maybe we do not have those great rewards this time, but most of the items on the list have some utility now. Maybe the manastone +3 and +5 are the most useless things. But even the enchantment dust and stones, we usually have that on our alts from all the items we extract. So at least the enchanment duts is not going to need an extra slot in the inventory. 

I am agree that we can not have the best gear on every event. But to be honest I do not know what those boxes of Hope gives. 

I think with all te Golden Wing Marks we are getting, Apollon gear is becoming cheaper and more accesible for newer players. I think tat is not something bad. And lets be honest, a lot of players just want to use the newest gear and never check the stats just to see if is reall the best option. Apollon accessories provides nice bonus to the skills and the stats are just a little smaller than harvester´s. So I like to get more GWM. I have a lot of them from the snowballs. And with those I can help some friends. So If you do not like them, you can just send them to me ingame :P 

lets see if all the rewards have similar drop rates, maybe we can get some omegas. 

Surprisingly enough, I've been sitting in Panda near the boxes with the item acquire chatter going on a separate tab. And more often than not, I see mostly temperings and some omegas and quite frequently. I even opened about 6 boxes myself and got 2 temperings and +9 manastone bundle (stone is random) so far. So maybe not so bad. I still have a sour taste after the shitty snowball event. Great rewards for that but you almost never saw them, believe me I blasted all of my kinah opening snowballs only to get dust and berdin stars.

10 hours ago, Jayda-KT said:

Who's ready to get more enchantment stone dust and Tike Manastone Bundle: +3? Cause I am pumped!

I got my first one from my very first box!!!

tumblr_lmxorpJdK01qf11ovo1_500.gif

P.S. In celebration of my win, I put my Tike Manastone Bundle: +3 in a special place.

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Gives the Boundless of Hope set, level 77 PvP gear from Sky Island. 

Oh. ty. I have to check it. I only saw one item and looks similar than gear from arenas. But not sure yet.

20 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

P.S. In celebration of my win, I put my Tike Manastone Bundle: +3 in a special place.

giphy.gif

oh yes. I got many in past events. And thats the only use for them. 

I just tried to buy the 5 per suit card pack on the second day of the event and was unable to.  The message said to please see the limits on the item.   Did the message on purchases mean to say only once per week?   Or is there a literal 24 hour time period verses being reset with the daily reset?    

1 minute ago, Amarah-KT said:

I just tried to buy the 5 per suit card pack on the second day of the event and was unable to.  The message said to please see the limits on the item.   Did the message on purchases mean to say only once per week?   Or is there a literal 24 hour time period verses being reset with the daily reset?    

I believe it is literally 24 hours.

• Aion Team
5 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

The daily purchase limit resets at 6 PM server time (midnight UTC) every day. So you should be able to purchase it right now for the day. If you are not seeing it reset after this time please let us know. 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived