Weekly Server Maintenance - January 24, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, January 24, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Homeward Bound will continue for one more week.
  3. Joker's Wild will begin. You can find full event details here.
  4. An issue where Daishunerk’s Game of Fate rewards were reverted during the 5.8 update will be fixed.
  5. All cases of the term "Parusha" will be corrected to Harvester.
  6. Sunday Upper Abyss sieges will occur at 9PM so as not to overlap with the Asmodian invasion.
  7. An issue where Steel Rake Cabin, Tiamat Stronghold and Rentus Base were incorrectly modified by the Instance Entry Boost Pack will be fixed.
  8. An issue where Prestige Pass quests were not available will be fixed.
  9. Various text and localization errors will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
usbckwjtucb01.jpg dayqiVG.gif we91msieimb01.png

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Aion Team
7 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Will we be getting our rewards from the Tempered Power Event.

The rewards will be distributed after maintenance. It's not an automated process, so our dear Gideon has to go through everyone and send them out. Once everyone has their rewards we'll report back!

U didn't answered my question last weekend, is normal that only prestigue users get GP at DIVINE siege? i am a f2p user and i did not got GP last weekend and the 1st siege, neither the others friends that are F2P, but ppl that i know with Prestigue, did got their 900 GP, and one question, is normal that battlefield kisk can not be poped at DIVINE, even on the places where the patch notes says it can be used it?

thanks tho D:

2 hours ago, Mystoganrr-DN said:

U didn't answered my question last weekend, is normal that only prestigue users get GP at DIVINE siege? i am a f2p user and i did not got GP last weekend and the 1st siege, neither the others friends that are F2P, but ppl that i know with Prestigue, did got their 900 GP, and one question, is normal that battlefield kisk can not be poped at DIVINE, even on the places where the patch notes says it can be used it?

thanks tho D:

You have to send a ticket for the support GM to see your case and so they can send you the medals and the GP.

15 minutes ago, ShadowDragoon-KT said:

@Cyan  Gray Wolf accessory NPC when? we should already have it in our client.

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

To update everyone on this (there are comments and threads in a few places.) We've received a patch from the devs including these NPCs. This was not able to go out in this week's maintenance so we're shooting for next week (or possibly later) to get them added. We will of course let everyone know when we have a more exact time.

Hello!

This event was verry nice last year, now its not cool becouse the reword it's  a little bad. For exemple  we can not purify our ingame items becouse it's imposible to have all the items necesary to purify them. U know what i mean. I thought that at the event we gonna have a nice drop with some of does materials that we need in game not manastone bundle +5 . honestly who use that anymore?if u make events that means it's something special u can not put rewords  that are no longer availible in game becouse the things are evolved. An event is to make more players to be attracted of the game and buy things for the game. If u want to have many players  on your server maybe u need to have a marketing manager . They usualy know what to offer and how to make a good campaign. why should i ever buy somthing if u ofer nothing?

3 hours ago, HapCiu-KT said:

This event was verry nice last year, now its not cool becouse the reword it's  a little bad. For exemple  we can not purify our ingame items becouse it's imposible to have all the items necesary to purify them.

Then stop being lazy and farm those materials?

50 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Please, NCWest. Please please please. Don't put soulstones of -any- kind in events or giveaways or pay2win. Please. For the love of Aion make players have to actually work for something.

tenor.gif

Unless or until  it gets run more frequently, I certainly hope they DO put them in the loot table, at least for one event.

38 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

Unless or until  it gets run more frequently, I certainly hope they DO put them in the loot table, at least for one event.

No.

Cyan has said that the BoS soulstones not dropping is a bug. He said they have a fix. He said that they will put that fix onto the servers this next week or the week after. I am sure your BoS static can hold off a couple more weeks.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Please, NCWest. Please please please. Don't put soulstones of -any- kind in events or giveaways or pay2win. Please. For the love of Aion make players have to actually work for something.

tenor.gif

You worried about Harvester Soulstones in events...

Upgraded Ancient Parusha's Weapon Box

Upgraded Ancient Parusha's Armor Box

You know these will be in the next Shugo Shuffle/Arcade. Not to mention the Commander gear boxes.

3 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

You worried about Harvester Soulstones in events...

Upgraded Ancient Parusha's Weapon Box

Upgraded Ancient Parusha's Armor Box

You know these will be in the next Shugo Shuffle/Arcade. Not to mention the Commander gear boxes.

I don't know that they will be. I -fear- that they will be. Hoping against hope that NCWest doesn't make the mistake of handing out the best gear like candy.

giphy.gif

Archived