kjHel-IS

The Aion Pet Peeve Thread

kjHel-IS   

Youth voice get on your nerves? Have a bad PUG group? Failed an enchant or something else got ya annoyed with the game? Feel free to complain in here.

No naming names, or hackusations without proof - basically aion's TOS/rules of conduct, yadda yadda yadda.

Peeve: Female seductive/youth voice, male callous voice.

Capital i as lowercase L.

kjHel-IS   
32 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

I legit deleted my sin because she had the youth voice. I could not take the UH-EE-YUHs any longer.

I want to smack every single person I see that uses it. Especially when they sit around and unsheath/sheathe their weapons constantly.

-Level reduction stones keep failing on this earring. Got -2 the first go and all have failed since.

Nyali-IS   

The moment when you realize that you forgot to clean your inventory after you entered COE and you start selling or even deleting stuff. The struggle is real! Q-Q

Probably not a pet peeve but "Moments you realize you didn't have a chance to play enough Katalam/Danaria *youtubes a katalam soundtrack and cries*

Larxe-SL   
33 minutes ago, Heaps-SL said:

Probably not a pet peeve but "Moments you realize you didn't have a chance to play enough Katalam/Danaria *youtubes a katalam soundtrack and cries*

Yes!! I really miss those zones. ;c

Tries to travel across a bridge in pernon, sendlog file shows up, aion crashes every time I try to log that character in and all the houses turned bright red with 'insert image here'.  Even though i could log into 7 other characters without crashing in other maps, my poor sorc was nyerked in pernon.  Ended up restarting my pc and it fixed it.  Then i got my sorc the hell out of pernon lol.

On 8/19/2017 at 8:49 PM, Bunnies-IS said:

Tries to travel across a bridge in pernon, sendlog file shows up, aion crashes every time I try to log that character in and all the houses turned bright red with 'insert image here'.  Even though i could log into 7 other characters without crashing in other maps, my poor sorc was nyerked in pernon.  Ended up restarting my pc and it fixed it.  Then i got my sorc the hell out of pernon lol.

Very upsetting! I assume Pernon is an Asmodian housing area?

28 minutes ago, Heaps-SL said:

Very upsetting! I assume Pernon is an Asmodian housing area?

Yeah. There's a pretty lake and stuff in Pernon. Love taking screenshots there. RIP my coastal estate.

* watches it fall into the support abyss and never get fixed *

(refers to the NPC Hinshada who appears at Levinshor to allow you to buy greater supps using blood marks; she hasn't reset for me for weeks)

I mean, am I misunderstanding how she works? You can buy 5 sets of supps from her per week and it resets on Wednesday. This is how other people have told me it works. Is that correct?

8erHIpM.jpg

Edited by Vantheria-IS