Loomia-KT

Trading kinah on KT-A for DN-E

Hi all, I'm looking for someone to give me kinah on DN-E and receive kinah from me on KT-A.

I've got 70kk on an old account which did belong to Beritra server, now merged into KATALAM

Please answer here or mail/whisp me in game on DANARIA-ELYOS nick "Adena"

Aly-DN   

You just need to be aware that this kind of trading is not supported by the Aion staff. So if someone takes your kinah and does not give you kinah on the other server, Support will not replace your kinah nor punish the other person. 

If you want to do this kind of trade, I would suggest that you stick to trading with players that you know well.

6 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You just need to be aware that this kind of trading is not supported by the Aion staff. So if someone takes your kinah and does not give you kinah on the other server, Support will not replace your kinah nor punish the other person. 

If you want to do this kind of trade, I would suggest that you stick to trading with players that you know well.

Thanks for helping out. At first I thought it was against the policies but then I saw a player posting about the same kind of trade so I decided to give it a go.  As I mentioned earlier I started anew on DN-Elyos so even if it's not a huge sum, it still does help, for example armsfusing my lvl10 daevanion bow :D

What I'll do is I'll give 10m at a time to minimize the loss in case someone is trying to be clever.

Edited by Loomia-KT