Jump to content
Opulance-DN

Tempered Power II?

Recommended Posts

It's the day for rewards and it seems nobody has gotten any. So what's the news? Is there some sort of bug? delay? or did NCSOFT just decide to not pay out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to express a little outrage at the rewards. Many of the players who participated in the event did so assuming that they'd get <Pure Void Dragon King's Weapon Box> as the reward for a +10 plume instead we've gotten <Void Dragon King's Weapon Box> which is just a skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, Kurotori-DN said:

I'd like to express a little outrage at the rewards. Many of the players who participated in the event did so assuming that they'd get <Pure Void Dragon King's Weapon Box> as the reward for a +10 plume instead we've gotten <Void Dragon King's Weapon Box> which is just a skin.

The rewards list says "Dark Dragon Weapon Box" and I don't see any posts asking for clarification if this was a useable weapon or just a skin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see it's so hard... Not like the community is big or even many people even tried lmao. But then I forget, they only have like one support staff and gm with multiple alts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kurotori-DN said:

I'd like to express a little outrage at the rewards. Many of the players who participated in the event did so assuming that they'd get <Pure Void Dragon King's Weapon Box> as the reward for a +10 plume instead we've gotten <Void Dragon King's Weapon Box> which is just a skin.

So even lucky noobs get high rewards? Just sad...
Did you ever see a dragon king weapon be used as it is? No? Why do you think the void dragon king weapon is anything other than a skin?

For your info, those skins are mean to be used for the extra effect they give when applied to your actual weapon...

A +10 plume and making such a comment... so sad...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Celestianos-KT said:

So even lucky noobs get high rewards? Just sad...
Did you ever see a dragon king weapon be used as it is? No? Why do you think the void dragon king weapon is anything other than a skin?

For your info, those skins are mean to be used for the extra effect they give when applied to your actual weapon...

A +10 plume and making such a comment... so sad...

Isn't like plumes and bracelets getting reworked in 6.0? These events seem like huge money grabs till they just screw everyone. Sucks that it goes this way but that's why I never tried to play there dangerous games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LilHotii-KT said:

Isn't like plumes and bracelets getting reworked in 6.0? These events seem like huge money grabs till they just screw everyone. Sucks that it goes this way but that's why I never tried to play there dangerous games.

Yeap. Not sure if is funny, sad or disgusting. 

They sold temperings without telling the people they will erase, modify, change the plumes and bracelets in some months (the info is in the forums and from some players, Cyan, Hime or the other guy that just make a post once a year, never said a thing about this)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2018 at 4:03 PM, LilHotii-KT said:

Isn't like plumes and bracelets getting reworked in 6.0? These events seem like huge money grabs till they just screw everyone. Sucks that it goes this way but that's why I never tried to play there dangerous games.

Korean players got their top level gear replaced by new quality one for 6.0. That said, 6.0 won't be here for a long time. Having quality gear is still an advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Celestianos-KT said:

Korean players got their top level gear replaced by new quality one for 6.0. That said, 6.0 won't be here for a long time. Having quality gear is still an advantage.

No they get given another set of gear to reward their efforts with older gear and they will still keep their old gear. Thats why you still see some Koreans on their profiles with level 80 Abyss accessories still equipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Celestianos-KT said:

Korean players got their top level gear replaced by new quality one for 6.0. That said, 6.0 won't be here for a long time. Having quality gear is still an advantage.

So when I played I had the new level 80 ap armor +15 and +5 ap accessories. When 6.0 hits they let you keep what you have but give you another set that is even better for free? Is it already enchanted or socketed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
26 minutes ago, LilHotii-KT said:

So when I played I had the new level 80 ap armor +15 and +5 ap accessories. When 6.0 hits they let you keep what you have but give you another set that is even better for free? Is it already enchanted or socketed? 

If we use the Korean model, you will get nothing in exchange. The rewarded those that had gone "above and beyond" with their gear. Like +25. Not +15.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

If we use the Korean model, you will get nothing in exchange. The rewarded those that had gone "above and beyond" with their gear. Like +25. Not +15.

Ha, so glad I stopped playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, LilHotii-KT said:

Ha, so glad I stopped playing.

No you do get compensated, even for +15 75 AP. If you stop playing and come back in 6.0 yeah you will be even more behind. Its best to play and try hard now, as you will get given another set of gear the 6.0 to use while keeping your old gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MsAmiteah-KT said:

 

No you do get compensated, even for +15 75 AP. If you stop playing and come back in 6.0 yeah you will be even more behind. Its best to play and try hard now, as you will get given another set of gear the 6.0 to use while keeping your old gear.

LilHotii just likes to post in a game that he/she supposedly doesn't care about and has no desire to play. Don't mind it. Just a case of being unable to let go. 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was tired of the way aion went and is going. Tired of all the bs so I took a stand and stopped playing. I do miss the PvP aspect of aion cuz I have lots of awesome memories but enough is enough. You can sit here keep feeding money and giving them the player log in counts but I won't support it anymore. Hope 6.0 can bring the game back so the few of you left can enjoy again but I have already lost hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

But you will log in to the forums every single day and post in just about every thread.

So here is the bizarre twist here. Yes. We are supporting the game. You know why?  Because we are enjoying the game. There are bits and pieces that are frustrating and things that could be done better, but it is still our game. You pissing on that like there is something wrong with us because we didn't quit the moment you did in solidarity is really quite self-centered. 

The universe doesn't revolve around you. Aion doesn't revolve around you. Our gaming time doesn't resolve around you.

You didn't like Aion so you quit. Fair enough. Coming here and pissing and moaning and giving your opinion on every little thing like you have any idea what is actually happening in game and then adding "I don't play any more" is just the height of potato.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LilHotii-KT said:

I was tired of the way aion went and is going. Tired of all the bs so I took a stand and stopped playing. I do miss the PvP aspect of aion cuz I have lots of awesome memories but enough is enough. You can sit here keep feeding money and giving them the player log in counts but I won't support it anymore. Hope 6.0 can bring the game back so the few of you left can enjoy again but I have already lost hope.

Lol what a crap argument, how about explaining in full detail why 5.8 is bad and 6.0 is good. It seems vice versa to that, though it'll be hard to explain if you don't even play the game anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys really are taking this way to close to heart. I don't even remember when I quit but if I had to guess it was 2017 like July or August. Sorry that I like to put my opinion out there because I like aion a lot. Sorry that my negativity bothers you. Aion is a great game but sadly the way it has went I personally couldn't support it by even logging in and giving them a log in count. If you want to play go ahead. I really don't care. I have friends who still trash talk aion and I even tell them it's a good game, just the way it went is not for a lot of people. I put hard work and time into it and wasn't getting enough back. Maybe cause my rng sux? But anyways if y'all play go ahead, reading a few of you here complain (not all) and a few buddies who still play who tell me what's going on. Doesn't seem like much has changed. Other then the add-ons of spending more money or wasting time. But that's just how I see it. 

Also as you can see I totally log in everyday and post in every topic. Please calm the fuq down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×