Tuu-KT

Rotating buffs for Jan 26 weekend

Tuu-KT   

As stated in the title, for this weekend, will it be 100% AP boost or 100% exp boost? Thanks.

I try to find what kind of buffs we will be getting, but I couldn't find it. Appreciate any help.

Suzy-KT   

Instance server is also broken, we queued Ashunatal Dredgion tonight AS A GROUP and it only popped for four of us and two other were still in queue

@Cyan Please check 

Aion0226.jpg

5 hours ago, Suni-KT said:

Instance server is also broken, we queued Ashunatal Dredgion tonight AS A GROUP and it only popped for four of us and two other were still in queue

@Cyan Please check 

Aion0226.jpg

I heard ques break when you have a known hacker in your group looks at group yep there's 1.  Looking at this group you have more then 1 so don't feel bad about the screw up at all

45 minutes ago, TheFranchise-DN said:

I heard ques break when you have a known hacker in your group looks at group yep there's 1.  Looking at this group you have more then 1 so don't feel bad about the screw up at all

lmao don't even recognize these names anymore. When I played people were changing there names so much. Same with just making new legions also. But haha 

7 hours ago, Suni-KT said:

whoa... i love how you ignored the OP request and blurted out something completely unrelated to the thread topic.
You know there is a section for bug report https://forums.aiononline.com/forum/8-report-a-bug/ or send a ticket...

8 hours ago, Tuu-KT said:

As stated in the title, for this weekend, will it be 100% AP boost or 100% exp boost? Thanks.

I try to find what kind of buffs we will be getting, but I couldn't find it. Appreciate any help.

i made a post about this like 17 hours ago but nobody responded yet :(  quoting mooMoo from an old post my guess is this weekend will be AP Boost, but i'm not sure

@mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT  Posted December 11, 2017 (edited)

The rotation is as follows:

2x EXP
2x drop rate
2x gathering / crafting / aetherforging growth points
2x AP

Weekend events starts at Friday 0:00:00 and ends Sunday 23:59:59 server time.

Edited by DevilNest-KT

Cyan   

As @DevilNest-KT stated the next rotating weekend (starting tonight) will be double AP and the following week the rotation will start over with double EXP. I am going to start putting the schedule in the monthly preview posts done at the start of every month.

Thanks!

Nyali-DN   
13 hours ago, Cyan said:

As @DevilNest-KT stated the next rotating weekend (starting tonight) will be double AP and the following week the rotation will start over with double EXP. I am going to start putting the schedule in the monthly preview posts done at the start of every month.

Thanks!

Thankies! Stating it in the monthly preview would help a lot. I started wondering the other day the same thing since I didn't know when the next EXP weekend is. lol <3