Armor set name?

GenericUser753

Hey everyone, I know that this armor is a set you can get from the Crucible challenges and the like, but what is the official name for it? I'm a hobbyist costume maker and would love to make one of the sets! :) I've already started on the Resplendent Plate Set (Gladiator) and hope to finish it by august this year. 

15.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 26-1-2018 at 7:09 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Kamui made a great cosplay of the chain set! I want it or the plate set irl (have both ingame on females). :<

I'm actually making the Resplendent Plate set for myself haha. It's not that hard once you know what you're doing though. 

9 minutes ago, Syphila-KT said:

I'm actually making the Resplendent Plate set for myself haha. It's not that hard once you know what you're doing though. 

Hahaha! I'm not good at foamcrafting (and I need a better method of dealing with contact cement), and I need to make Alm from Fire Emblem before I can make an Aion set. :>

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hahaha! I'm not good at foamcrafting (and I need a better method of dealing with contact cement), and I need to make Alm from Fire Emblem before I can make an Aion set. :>

Down with Fire Emblem.

Golden Sun was the true RPG.

Isaac for next Smash, instead of having more Fire Emblem Characters than Mario characters. (Almost half the roster is Fire Emblem why?) 

3 minutes ago, Jake-DN said:

Down with Fire Emblem.

Golden Sun was the true RPG.

Isaac for next Smash, instead of having more Fire Emblem Characters than Mario characters. (Almost half the roster is Fire Emblem why?) 

I'm making Celica, and I need Alm to match. The English VA is coming to a con. :P

On 26/1/2018 at 6:53 AM, Bryos-KT said:

There are several sets with this same appearance, they are all form the same NPC.

• Noble Coliseum Champion
  • Staley Coliseum Champion
  • Antro's (and whatever is the Elyos version)
  • Genium's (and Elyos version)

Oh. memories....

aren´t they Gonon´s and Karvo´s sets in Elyos version?. Not totally sure if I wrote them right. But almost sure those are the names. 

Archived