Minions are ruining Competitive pvp

kitat-KT

Dear Nc korea,i totally understand your always looking for more pay2win things to hook the whales of this game,but Minions are going to far,You are moving further and further away from what the game's about Player versing players.

It's bad enough these minions give massive stat boosts,but their damage skills are simply way too much getting hit for 11k by a pet is not me pvping in the slightest.You are destroying a great game by every stupid pay2win thing you add and minions are just yet another item on a long list that is destroying what this game was founded on.

Please reconsider these things in 6.0 because you are losing touch with what AION is about with every successive patch and new item added,i get you need to make money but truly you are going about it the wrong way and making player's leave in drove's over each stupid choice or item you keep adding to the game.

Is it really so hard to go back to what actually made this game some what successful a few years ago when the game was actually active and only started to decline over your silly design and item choices.

Yeah minions are pretty ridiculous. Honestly though even if they weren't so buffed this last patch there still wouldn't be much of a semblance of real competitive pvp in 5.x.

The 5.x patches were really bad for pvp. Just look at the competition rankings... top ranks are just a list of the most uber-geared players. 

6.0 is this game's only hope to get good again imo. If it's bad and the game dies even more then it's gg aion 

49 minutes ago, Dreaming-KT said:

Minions are not as strong as they used to be.

What?

From the Patch Notes..

2. Stat point boosts for minions have been increased, and minion stats will now go up when the Minion Point gauge reaches 50% and 100%, rather than just 100%.

3. Some minion skill effects have been changed. Minion Added skill effects:

Sheba Increased PvE/PvP damage

Modor Increased PvE/PvP damage [Tear Space] Resistance against Silence, Bind, Sleep, Fear, Paralyze, and Shock increased by 700 for 8s. Increases Move/Flight Speed [Enhanced Tear Space] Increases all resistances against abnormal states by 1,000, increases movement/flight speed.

They actually -tell- us that the minion's stat were increased and the two A's we had had their PvE and PvE -increased-. Modor's second skill becomes super powerful and they added two more A's with really nice skills.

Not sure how you came up with them not being as strong as they used to be when the patch notes directly contradict you.

In 6.0, we know minions get a nerf and I think we can agree they need one as they are far too powerful right now.

43 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

What?

From the Patch Notes..

They actually -tell- us that the minion's stat were increased and the two A's we had had their PvE and PvE -increased-. Modor's second skill becomes super powerful and they added two more A's with really nice skills.

Not sure how you came up with them not being as strong as they used to be when the patch notes directly contradict you.

In 6.0, we know minions get a nerf and I think we can agree they need one as they are far too powerful right now.

In 6.0 minions are weaker they do less damage in pvp

The worst thing is that they make minions too overpowered and easy to get by p2w... I took an hiatus from 5.6 to 5.8 and when i tried open world pvp yesterday i got nyerked by two zerg heroes that cant even bury a skin in a 1vs1. When i saw the damage logs it was exactly like that: Sheba first skill, Sheba second skill, Sheba first skill, Sheba second skill. The feel when u have +6/7 botton accs for max pvp defense and you took 20k dmg from 2 sheba combos at once. I've been watching korean streams and yeah, the Minion dmg is completly nerfed but we still have like 5~6months of 5.8 to run. Can you imagine playing open world pvp, AOT, AOD and some others pvp instances that were supposed to be "fair"? I tried almost 30 combines to get a sheba or modor and i got nothing when they release it and now everyone can get a Sheba level 4 by just p2w. Feels like NC found their way to fill their pocket.

Archived