Sign in to follow this  
66s11ECFC-DN

appeal@ncsoft.com doesn't reply

Hi, my account has been locked for suspicious activity (I guess it's because I decided to move all the kinah in my accounts to the main account, at once).

I sent an email to appeal@ncsoft.com  (this is the address that I've been ask to contact) but no one replies. How many days should I wait? I'm losing the event and the BG of my legion is in that account too. Should I keep waiting/send another email/contact support? Anyone had something to do with appeal@ncsoft before?

Cheers

PS: don't move too many kinah...

Edited by 66s11ECFC-DN

24-48 hours, and don't send multiple emails, or you'll get bumped to the bottom of the Support queue.

Tbqh, it's better to send a ticket to support if you can still log in your account.

Edited by Cheesecake-DN

2 minutes ago, BawalUmihiDito-KT said:

my friend xxYAMAHAxx has ban when he leveling his first account in elten in kromedes outside

I sent an email to appeal@ncsoft.com 

email: Tolscanasa02@gmail.com

pass: ra*************

Good evening. Support does not read the forums. Please wait 24-48 hours to get a response via email. Do not send multiple emails; it sends your email to the bottom of the queue, and it will take longer to get a response.

18 minutes ago, BawalUmihiDito-KT said:

my friend xxYAMAHAxx has ban when he leveling his first account in elten in kromedes outside

I sent an email to appeal@ncsoft.com 

email: Tolscanasa02@gmail.com

pass: ra*************

banned for no reason 

Edited by BawalUmihiDito-KT