Weekly Server Maintenance - January 31, 2018

Cyan

4 minutes ago, SValentina-DN said:

The difficulty of the boss is the same as the difficulty of the instance lol

Lol. No it isn't. Mohorosh is not the final boss. You can do the harder Mohorosh and still be in easy mode. You can do the easy Mahorosh and be in hardmode. Lol.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Lol. No it isn't. Mohorosh is not the final boss. You can do the harder Mohorosh and still be in easy mode. You can do the easy Mahorosh and be in hardmode. Lol.

it looks like you never made bos. When you get to the second boss (Mohorosh) the difficulty of the instance is already ready

6 minutes ago, SValentina-DN said:

it looks like you never made bos. When you get to the second boss (Mohorosh) the difficulty of the instance is already ready

Yes.

But as @Tetsuya-DN pointed out, you can trigger hardmode and not trigger the harder Mohorosh. I am making sure that Cyan has posted what he means. That the number of stoulstones we get is based on the difficulty of the instance and not of Mohorosh himself.

@Bryos.. carry me! How does I Aion?

1 hour ago, MsAmiteah-KT said:

Why are character transfers disabled? They should always be on, if its gonna disabled it should mentioned well ahead of time.

Huh. Probably because last week they opened transfers but the transferred characters kept their GP, so they had to go back and hand-delete all the extra GP over the allowed 7k. Agreed, though. There should have been a post saying that they were disabled until the issue was fixed or something.

Ok, just tested the BoS Soulstone fix.

- It aways drop 10 stones, Ive did with 6, 7 and 8 quests (Maybe more on hard mode?)
- Only drops from the first boss

- It can reset the lvl of the weapon after purify it (mine went back to lvl80)

- Omegas + supp can fail on any lvl of enchantment, but the item dont break

- Put my Greatsword on +25 on first try, the RNGs are good.. enchant ur weapons before NC nerf it :P
- The old Apollon gear (enraged, Firm and etc) still cant be purified (and Im think GM fooled me on the ticket about it :P)

9 minutes ago, Liiny-DN said:

Seriously, you people complain about us not getting BOS drops and suddenly when we finally get something good its too "OP" and should be fixed again. Are you guys ever happy with anything? 

Don't worry they still get ya.  They made the drops good but I know 2 people so far that Greater Mythic Supps + Omega on the new Master Harvester Gear = fail not 100% guarentee at one point their weapon was even +9 one of them

Archived