Sign in to follow this  
Uppercut-KT

@cyan next weeks bcm sale(omegas,temperings)

It would be great if you guys changed the deals. 50$ for 20 temperings in way overpriced. Even making it 30 would be great. Give it a thought. Thanks :)

Its been like that for years and as long as lots of people keep paying for that much why would they need to sweeten the deal and that's if they put it up. Better off asking for biggy bulk prices like 100 for 50 temperings.

I remember when the cube was amazing for buying temperings. Then they removed them and I never really bought temperings like I did... It's not worth investing in that stuff anymore but that's just my opinion. You just get screwed down the road. Boycott them already.

On 2018-02-01 at 2:24 AM, MsAmiteah-KT said:

Its been like that for years and as long as lots of people keep paying for that much why would they need to sweeten the deal and that's if they put it up. Better off asking for biggy bulk prices like 100 for 50 temperings.

I'm pretty sure that their sale has dropped a whole lot since the announcement of 6.0 in Korea. think about it, do you think people are going to spend big bucks knowing their set is going to be trash next patch? so it would be best for them to make better pricing.

Gaup-KT   
1 hour ago, Dreaming-KT said:

I'm pretty sure that their sale has dropped a whole lot since the announcement of 6.0 in Korea. think about it, do you think people are going to spend big bucks knowing their set is going to be trash next patch? so it would be best for them to make better pricing.

200% they will LOL