Evergale AFK why no kick ???

BigHero-KT

Even if they add the kicking option... can you honestly not see how it could be abused?

ew I don't like that player /kick

that legion is awful /kick

*asmo queues on elyos alt and gets lead* /kicks everyone in the elyos alliance to help his main on the asmo side win

Want a non afk "decent" group... join a premade

7 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Ncwest is a bad publisher that is why this can continue to happen and ruin peoples experience.

NCWest didn't create Evergale and didn't remove the kick option. That all came from NCSoft in Korea.

As to why there is not a "kick" option, @CelesteZK-DN touched on the reasons, though @Jayda-KT is also correct that forming a pre-made isn't a defense against afkers.

Here is a thread that has covered this topic rather thoroughly. click

Aion0035.jpg

18 members of my ally were afk in this EC run, 18!!!!!! and that was just in my ally, as you can see in the screenshot there are alot more afk people, and you guys still think its ok not to have the kick option because "there will be people who could abuse that"??? anyone who think that way its because its one of them.

I had 6 runs today and none of the we get over 4,000 points, only one we manace to get over 3,000, the rest of them were lower tan 1,000 points, even one time we didnt even get over 250 points.

This problem is getting worse and worse every day, give us the kick option back, an afk report or something else, something that helps us that this type of people is not ruining us in our intentions to obtain the items to purify our gear.

yeah, im overjoy of bein able to go to EC and see all these people reunited, im so lucky. :D:D

Correct me if I make a mistake but it's not just their loss, everyone loses because of those people, and simply for that fact, NCWest should give a solution so that the only ones who lose are them, and not all those who want to do things right.

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

*snip*

you guys still think its ok not to have the kick option because "there will be people who could abuse that"??? anyone who think that way its because its one of them.

I had 6 runs today and none of the we get over 4,000 points, only one we manace to get over 3,000, the rest of them were lower tan 1,000 points, even one time we didnt even get over 250 points.

*snip*

What an odd thing to say. Those of us saying that the kick function will be abused are actually talking from -experience-. Not because we are "one of them". If you have never been kicked in the final 5 minutes of a siege after playing for the entire siege up until that point and thus are robbed of your rewards, then you just don't get it. If they add the kick function back to Evergale, players -will- be kicked just before the win for no reason at all. It's not a maybe thing. It is a certainty. Kicked for their level. Kicked for their name. Kicked for their legion name. Kicked for their server. Kicked for their gear. Kicked because someone's buddy didn't get in and they want to clear the way for their friends to get in. You need to stop tossing baseless accusations around.

Sounds like today you just got very unlucky. I did 5 quick queues today. Won 2 and got over 4k in another. Barely missed 4k in the other two. And there were just as many afks in my runs.

Your picture is actually grossly misleading. Your League was losing by a really big margin. At some point many players just don't see a reason to keep bashing their heads against the wall and will instead sit down hoping that the enemy finishes it quickly so they can re-queue as soon as possible. I can see that some of your alliance is actually up top so they had been playing and died and hadn't jumped down again. (I always jump down because I can't stand the sounds when you stay up there.) Had you taken a picture of the very start of the match with that many people standing around, you would make your point. Instead you just come off like a liar. Well done. AFKing in Evergale is a problem. You didn't need to exaggerate to make the point.

No, it's not some baseless accusation, on the contrary, it is a very solid one, think about it, if all those peope who were afk in the screenshot i took were actually active, I can not say that we whould have been winning, but I assure you that this margin would not be so big, and would have had a better opportunity to reach the necessary points to obtain the items of the quest.

if I remember correctly, with regard to what you say about the people who were expelling people, with 5 minutes to go for the siege to be over, the problem got solved and the people who abuse that were punished (or at least that's what was said in Katalam), and as i said before the only difference between the abuse of kicking people without a reason and staying afk is staying afk is not penalized.

and before you call me a liar again, all those people were there since the begining of the run except for those two you see at the top of the picture (those two decied to stay afk after a few deaths) and even so, if anyone decied to stay afk because things dont go as expected, it is better to just leave the instance and wait 13 minutes of punishment to queue again and not to wait to see if the opposite faction get to 8,000 points and get the automatic defeat

Vessttemona what happened to you on that run, happens to me alot too. For my side i can also say that most of the afk ones i get on my runs are generals and great generals, what for me is even more an abuse. They "use" the rest of the people to get their items, and they dont want to "waste the augment". I waste mine everytime and im still at the point that my AP is precious and nedded to upgrade, but i dont cry and i dont care if im 2* and die each time i set foot out of the base. I keep going. Another point i want to make is: the alts trick. Both factions use it, its true. Elyos login an asmo to queue, an asmo login an elyos to queue. I dont want the kick option because of the known reasons, but i want a way to report, or a system like i saw on other games that if you are not active in a specific zone you are automatically kicked out, or if you dont participate actively in (F.E.) 3 matches, you cany queue again for a XXX time, or a report afk like the silence one (with penalty for those that use it to abuse and not really kick who is afk). That is what i want. I also want that the people who afk gets a conscience that makes them think if its fair or not, but that is asking the impossible.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ReverseCowgirl-DN said:

Stupid easy way to fix it... Implement a client generated kick that kicks people who don't move for 2-5 minutes. Somewhere in between there is safe to say they are afk. If they are in the bathroom while waiting for res well, wait til after or go before...

The afk kick thing sounds great in practice. But if you have an ounce of a brain, you could easily bypass it by just moving your char a little or jump once every so often. I doubt people are completely afk, tabbed out for sure.

I agree too many are Afking in EG but saying it's a bunch of Generals is Bs. I know of 1 or 2 that afk all the time but until it's fixed or some remedy found not a lot we can do. I do Eg every evening and over and over it's the same afker's sometimes more then half the alliance and it's not at the end or when we are losing by a large margin it's from the start. It needs to be addressed with more the a memo saying it's not fair to your fellow player.

The AFK in this game is just out of control.  I've returned from a long break from the game and a good 90% of the instances I join end up being a afkfest, not just EG either.  It's really sad and I think I would rather just go and play something else where you actually play the game.

8 hours ago, Rogaine-DN said:

The AFK in this game is just out of control.  I've returned from a long break from the game and a good 90% of the instances I join end up being a afkfest, not just EG either.  It's really sad and I think I would rather just go and play something else where you actually play the game.

For every PvP instances other than EG, there is a 100% guarantee way to avoid afkers. Make or join a premade. If you quick queue, make piece with the fact that you will get people that queue just to afk.

EG is different (and why people are complaining) is that because you can make or join a premade and -still- be overwhelmed by afkers.

Archived