Sign in to follow this  
StarWebIcarii-KT

Broken crystal ball

I wish to know the meaning of the black "broken crystal ball" especially when you do the taki (spl?) missions and you get an "S" and as a reward a broken crystal ball only! It seems I'm a receptor for this kind of rewards I get them every event, but why? Is it for making players useless and unhappy? Really was it not enough to make levelling so painful?

And of the rant, but I do not feel any better like you care. :(

There's a secret quest where if you gather a million and so of them, you can unlock a billion slot cube.

Unfortunately, I don't think that quest works in 5.X. It required you to order food from a Seattle-specific restaurant, and they don't ship to California.

When my legion played we would just collect them and hope one day they would be useful. Like could you imagine if they messed up and you could npc them for millions of kinah. Ah if only good bugs like that could happen.

Everytime I get one of those something comes into my mind.

"One day those things will have a meaning. They will be used for something really good. Or we will find a hiddend quest or place where we will get impresive items for them. And that day, I will regret all the balls I just destroyed in those years"