Aion 6.0

Sunreeli

2 hours ago, Sunix-DN said:

Its not a spirit. Cheska is Munin's granddaughter and she guides the leveling through campaigns. Sometimes she joins your group to help in combat.

Leveling has became pretty pathetic, easy and linear. By the way, its a good thing compared to 5.x awful exp grind.

Lol, leveling is easy Adma, Theo, Fallen Poeta, Drakenseer giving tons of xp. More and more 75s are leveled everyday. Some of us almost have 3 75s. X events, Kumuki so much XP being spoonfed and you have the audacity to even call it an awful exp grind. Pre- 5.1 or 5.3 I can understand but leveling too hard. You're a joke.

Not to mention there is no good reason to level up high if you can get good essence cores, 75 is only worth it if you really need avatar form bad and that extra 2% in stats for level 80 gear.

my personal opinion having played on the korean server is that this is the final nail in the coffin.with the removal of the lvling system and the crafting the stuff that is fun that i have alot of time invested in i see absolutly no reason to stay everything i worked hard at obtaining over the past ten years is being thrown out the window. IMO a big nyerk you to everyone that has supported the game over the years.

49 minutes ago, ColdWater-DN said:

Lol, leveling is easy Adma, Theo, Fallen Poeta, Drakenseer giving tons of xp. More and more 75s are leveled everyday. Some of us almost have 3 75s. X events, Kumuki so much XP being spoonfed and you have the audacity to even call it an awful exp grind. Pre- 5.1 or 5.3 I can understand but leveling too hard. You're a joke.

Not to mention there is no good reason to level up high if you can get good essence cores, 75 is only worth it if you really need avatar form bad and that extra 2% in stats for level 80 gear.

Of course i'm not talking about 5.8 duh

Yet nothing in 5.x Era compares to getting max. level in 2 days. period.

This patch is going to be great for me because I want to experience that great pvp in Aion that I can only read stories about. 

As far as I can tell, anyone can join in on this patch, hit level cap right away then everyone will start the process of getting the best gears on even footing. I just hope there won't be a p2w element added onto getting the best gear when it comes overseas but it is f2p so that can ruin the balance 6.0 created in the first place.

One concern I do have is that it's possible to hack or cheat in pvp without any strong enforcement against it so that kind of sucks.

17 hours ago, Taisto-KT said:

iif they wanted to make such radical changes MAKE AION 2  with a new engine instead of just rehashing the old stuff. I personally wish they would make a legacy server with old Aion on it from pre 2.0 when rifting was fun before they screwed everything up .

Agree (as someone else already said it in some other thread). We still don't know if they'll open a new server but I think it's highly unlike that NCWest keeps 2 different versions of Aion. Even Korea removed the master server. Probably they're just trying to keep alive the game's name another bit, until they complete the next one. And in the current conditions, I don't think that it'd survive long enough.

The current progression in game makes no sense anymore. Once we had quests that taught us how to skin a gear, change channel, use a rift. These contents became outdated and there's no reason to keep "wrong" quests that no one do in any case. Then you have the few real new players that reach lv66 in 2 days and have so many questions about the game, because they had no tutorial or explanatory quests. The game needs an update, 'cause it's terribly unfriendly for new players. Not to mention the messed storyline.

But for old players like you (and me), this update could be "too much" and risk to bring the game too far from the game we used to play. (personally I still find my nostalgic moments on some other Aion server... but I'd like if I could do it here.)

3 minutes ago, KallSu-KT said:

Agree (as someone else already said it in some other thread). We still don't know if they'll open a new server but I think it's highly unlike that NCWest keeps 2 different versions of Aion. Even Korea removed the master server. Probably they're just trying to keep alive the game's name another bit, until they complete the next one. And in the current conditions, I don't think that it'd survive long enough.

The current progression in game makes no sense anymore. Once we had quests that taught us how to skin a gear, change channel, use a rift. These contents became outdated and there's no reason to keep "wrong" quests that no one do in any case. Then you have the few real new players that reach lv66 in 2 days and have so many questions about the game, because they had no tutorial or explanatory quests. The game needs an update, 'cause it's terribly unfriendly for new players. Not to mention the messed storyline.

But for old players like you (and me), this update could be "too much" and risk to bring the game too far from the game we used to play. (personally I still find my nostalgic moments on some other Aion server... but I'd like if I could do it here.)

def a step to far for me they have removed everything i worked for.I think when 6.0 hits us/na i will be putting down my wings for the last time at least on official servers :(

1 hour ago, Taisto-KT said:

def a step to far for me they have removed everything i worked for.I think when 6.0 hits us/na i will be putting down my wings for the last time at least on official servers :(

See ya mate. Please do not forget to pick up your old useless crafts on the way out :D I would hate for them to continue to be in the game.

• 3 months later...
On 2/5/2018 at 3:47 PM, Taisto-KT said:

The economy is being completly changed with Kinah no longer having any value .

Will kinah disappear?? What will have value? How will we buy houses? How will be the broker?

Crafting (as we know it)  aethertapping and essance tapping are gone all the time kinah blood sweat and tears gone (really not happy about this part !!!!) 

>:(>:(>:(

Really? I love aethertapping, essencetapping and crafting, especially much I craft foods, serums and scrolls. Sometimes jewelry for leveling toons. How will I craft Wind serum, Recovery serum, Raging wind scroll, Healing potion?? I spend much Wind Serum and craft it correspondingly. Aetherforging SUCKS! It very slowly grows! Materials to craft needless things for raising the skill are expensive! 70 is max I achieved on one character! Can't craft any food, as it requires 90! Even with Crafting buff it's very very slow! Also, if I really get much materials and set my toons to crafting to grow the skill, they go AFK in 30 min, not like with normal crafting! It so sucks!! I can't set them to craft for a night! They minimized the number of Aion clients I can open simultaneously on 1 computer to 2 and I can't craft when I sleep?? So I should spend my windows at waking time for crafting when I want to play or keep toons in Luna?? It SUCKS so much, I'll probably leave the game and create a private server with older versions! :( 

Will Aether itself also disappear? And morphing? Aether is such a beautiful part of the game, like a symbol! The game will lose its symbol, not only crafting! :(

How much time remains till the end of the world?

What will happen to skills on 6.0? Will they be changed like from 4.7 to 4.8? Then what will happen to high-level enchanted stigmas for which they give us events to safely enchant? Even at the events it requires quite much kinah to buy the stigmas and enchant them high. I'm so lazy on this event, maybe just not to do anything, have my +3+5 on stigmas cause the skills will be changed an unknown way? My attention goes to finishing campaigns on all toons, record all video cut scenes of disappearing soon maps.

Archived