Forums

aion inbalance class physical being hack legalized BYE AION

Panesterra-DN

i think after update aion 5.6  the class physical, mainly class assassine, gradiator, templar are very strong in pvp, they are class of defense , templar and gladiator, why class defensive are strong in pvp? 

not is fair class physical tank and support be strong in pvp

imagine you play with Sorc or Sw and is impossible kill a  PRO gladiator, Templar  cause they pay to win and use set with manastone with magic suppression etc.. and you being sorc or sw when you use a combo to kill gladiator or templar, you not kill they easy, cause now gladiator and templar are very resistant, resume templar and gladiator kill sorc and sw cause you sorc or sw get cd skills and not kill easy how old time.

not is everyone that use set with manastone to be resistant vs class magic or class phisical, this cust very kinah, omegas, manastones and time and patience.

before having fun about how he writes, try to remember that most of the people here only knows one language. 

Now... about the thread...

Gladiator is not really a defensive class. Is more an offensive tank. That class takes agro doing damage. And even the templars can turn ofensive if they use greatswords and different stigmas. Plates are so resistant and with so much HP. They use heavy weapons and do a lot of physical damage. Cloth classes do not have so much armor to reduce their hits. So the only way to defeat them using a sorcerer or a songweaver is to keep the distance all the time. You need to use your CC skills to avoid a melee fight or you will lose. Assassins are more complicated. They are the counterclass for mages. In Aion the classes are designed to be strong against some classes and weak against some others. I found cloth classes to be really strong against chains (without a MR or MSupp gear a sorc can beat easily a cleric). 

Sometimes you will find players who have more than 1 set for pvp. (even when some people thinks that only clerics need more sets). And with some stats they can be more defensive. So, try to study those sets and make your options. If they have a lot of MSupp manastones, they must have less crit strike, accuracy and attack. Maybe you can find a way to take advantage on that. 

Now about the hacks. Well, it is totally know that a lot of people uses "no animation" software. That benefits so much physical and fast classes. And even when some "casting" classes can improve their DPS, those classes without a cast time on their skills are the ones who will really see a difference. You are right, nobody really try to control that. It is really hard to denounce them. Lot of players left the game because of them. It is not legalized, but there are so few penalizations. 

but in iluma and novorld is hard pvp  vs gladiator or templar or AT, they recharge 100% HP killing mobs.

you try use sleep in adversary and all mobs fk you and too  some skills are sleep individual, not is possible always immobilize all mobs with enemy. this  mini gruop of 3 mobs in iluma and novorld are the gas station to recharge hp and avoid of be neutralized by enemy. the mobs are disturbing and being favorable to gladiator, sin, ranger, gunner, chanter etc.. the mobs interrupts when i use sleep in enemy.

the templar and gladiator atk walking , they are inside my character  attacking and running. wtf

21 hours ago, Panesterra-DN said:

but in iluma and novorld is hard pvp  vs gladiator or templar or AT, they recharge 100% HP killing mobs.

you try use sleep in adversary and all mobs fk you and too  some skills are sleep individual, not is possible always immobilize all mobs with enemy. this  mini gruop of 3 mobs in iluma and novorld are the gas station to recharge hp and avoid of be neutralized by enemy. the mobs are disturbing and being favorable to gladiator, sin, ranger, gunner, chanter etc.. the mobs interrupts when i use sleep in enemy.

the templar and gladiator atk walking , they are inside my character  attacking and running. wtf

the class is not unbalanced, you have to choose the best place to fight or how to fight and also know that there are classes that have an advantage or if they are better equipped you may lose 

What he means is that some classes have a sh!tload of defenses and for a strange reason they are given a lot of offenses. I always played a mage in all games and usually mages were the overpowered classes, I find Aion sorcerer to be the bigger p**ssy of all mages in all games.

Sorcerers are not even dmg dealers anymore, we are a support CC class, and our CC is easily broken by a simple hit.

I know someone will say "learn to play your sorc" but when a gladiator can kill me in 1~2 seconds I doubt there is any room to "learn". I can barely cast 2~3 spells in the meantime and that wouldn't touch 10% of their HP. When I hit a templar and I feel like I am hitting a boss while he rips me apart, what is there left to learn.

Class imbalance in aion is a thing, some classes have healing, defences, CC and offense, others have less. Sorcerer for example is a SW without heals

SW are more than just sorcs with heals. They are more like a complete upgrade version of sorcs

They can heal and give mana.

They can give group speed boost.

They can give group a mini UD.

They can dps while being mobile due to their burst being instant skills, something sorcs cant really do.

They can not be reliably silence due to their resist buff.

They can instantly silence and bind.

Their skills are on a much shorter CD

They can silence lock you without breaking their cc first.

They can even dispel.

They can dispel a cc cast on themselves or their group since it has a sight delay on it.

There is literally no reason at all a group should consider a sorc over a sw. SW's just do everything and more than a sorc can.

18 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

What he means is that some classes have a sh!tload of defenses and for a strange reason they are given a lot of offenses. I always played a mage in all games and usually mages were the overpowered classes, I find Aion sorcerer to be the bigger p**ssy of all mages in all games.

Sorcerers are not even dmg dealers anymore, we are a support CC class, and our CC is easily broken by a simple hit.

I know someone will say "learn to play your sorc" but when a gladiator can kill me in 1~2 seconds I doubt there is any room to "learn". I can barely cast 2~3 spells in the meantime and that wouldn't touch 10% of their HP. When I hit a templar and I feel like I am hitting a boss while he rips me apart, what is there left to learn.

Class imbalance in aion is a thing, some classes have healing, defences, CC and offense, others have less. Sorcerer for example is a SW without heals

Sorcs have more utility than any offensive class.  I think you need to learn how to play your class better.  Use your ability of distance to your advantage.

On 12/2/2018 at 6:30 PM, GladToSpin-DN said:

Sorcs have more utility than any offensive class.  I think you need to learn how to play your class better.  Use your ability of distance to your advantage.

I cannot kill anyone in 1~2 seconds, so if another class can kill me in this amount of time, thy are more dps than my class. Stop this "learn to play your class" thing.

If sorc is the most offensive class in game, I should be able to dps an enemy's HP faster than the enemy can dps my HP. There are classes that even if I use all my ulties on them, they won't get lower than half their HP, meanwhile they can probably kill me.

If I could use my ability to distance, then every melee class would be useless against a sorc and you know pretty well that a few melee classes can rip a sorc, like assassin and templar for example.

18 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I cannot kill anyone in 1~2 seconds, so if another class can kill me in this amount of time, thy are more dps than my class. Stop this "learn to play your class" thing.

If sorc is the most offensive class in game, I should be able to dps an enemy's HP faster than the enemy can dps my HP. There are classes that even if I use all my ulties on them, they won't get lower than half their HP, meanwhile they can probably kill me.

If I could use my ability to distance, then every melee class would be useless against a sorc and you know pretty well that a few melee classes can rip a sorc, like assassin and templar for example.

Console yourself with the thought that he probably uses  ( read *needs*) an extendable to play his :D

53 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Every class can be really powerfull in the right hands. I saw really powerfull players using all the classes. But everybody has a diferent style. 

When you say sorcerer and PvP I remember 2 names. Huby (our old governor in 3.7 more or less) and Instagib ( I really hated that sorc) . 

On 12/2/2018 at 7:14 AM, Ryzin-DN said:

SW are more than just sorcs with heals. They are more like a complete upgrade version of sorcs

There is literally no reason at all a group should consider a sorc over a sw. SW's just do everything and more than a sorc can.

On 14/2/2018 at 3:08 AM, 17s48D51-KT said:

Sorc sucks on 5.x, everyone and their mother knows that...

Exactly my point, I would be equally a damage dealer if  I played a gladiator, probably better because of the most aoe skills and because with extra defense and HP I wouldn't be a risk in the group.

I remember in Infinity Shard after the instance was done, many Clerics were in the top dps ranking, and they even had to heal us in support. If a Cleric can be a dps... can I be a healer?

Nope, so my class is dumpified in the progress of making all other classes more dps, more pve, more defensive and more powerful in general.

Archived