Dual Wield Dagger-Sword, Dagger-Dagger, Sword-Sword & Sword-Dagger.

CosmoSkyMaster-KT

What are your prefered Dual Wields? Glads and Sins are welcome.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What are your prefered Dual Wields? Glads and Sins are welcome.

• Dagger-Sword
    • Dagger-Dagger
    • Sword-Sword
    • Sword-Dagger

What are the main difference between the dual wields that sins and glad can use? I've tried to research a bit of info but most of it is outdated to current patch. I've heard from some sins that double dagger is better, some say dagger sword and a few double sword, actually havent heard of sword dagger, but if you have some insight about that one as well, feel free to give out your opinions. PvP and PvE are taken in consideration but I'm looking mostly in PvE. I hope some of you can shed light over this topic that I haven't saw over this forums (maybe they have been over here but I might had overlooked them, hehe).

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 1:42 AM, Mempo-KT said:

If you need to ask this question then the answer will make no difference to how effective you are.

Was asking mostly out of curiosity, I dont play any class that do use them both. And the question is about the main difference about the conbinations, if there are more like the AS difference.

Someone noted that they put the dagger on main hand due to the increased AS and crit modifier (2.3 crit damage) and on the off hand the sword because the Auto Attack of it would be stronger, so overall higher damage. That was an interesting insight. I also hope this can make ppl talk about why things are like that in game as opposed to just accept the current Meta. So they can make a choice depending on what they know instead of just mindlessly following what someother people are saying about it.

On 7/2/2018 at 7:31 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

pfff  daggers are small and delicate,  Manly Glads go  Mace-Mace !

TRdm4mE.gif

I forgot about them XD. But almost no one use them because of the inexistance of relevant physical maces.

I saw a post in the old forums, cant really recall when or where is it, that talk about how ping affected the output of how to dual wield. So it said something like dagger sword as an all-around, as most ppl has checked on the poll, and then said something about double dagger being more effective with lower ping (<40 ms) and double sword with higher pings (>150 ms). Someone else knows something about that? or the OP was a bit high at the moment of typing that XD.

5 hours ago, CosmoSkyMaster-KT said:

I saw a post in the old forums, cant really recall when or where is it, that talk about how ping affected the output of how to dual wield. So it said something like dagger sword as an all-around, as most ppl has checked on the poll, and then said something about double dagger being more effective with lower ping (<40 ms) and double sword with higher pings (>150 ms). Someone else knows something about that? or the OP was a bit high at the moment of typing that XD.

I don't think weapons of choice should based on ping,it also depend your wifi too whatever 5ghz or 2.4ghz u can really noticeable that 5ghz can send commands quicker than 2.4ghz make weaving more effective as 5ghz.As someone who got ping 200+ I can say I noticed weapon speed on all weapons even dagger/sword and dagger/mace which showing they having same attack speed but you can slightly noticed that dagger is faster.I even use dagger/dagger (to reduce cost) on my glad I feeling weaving is same as dagger/sword or dagger mace as long as you understanding the concept of weaving.

On 21/2/2018 at 0:45 PM, CosmoSkyMaster-KT said:

I have tried every possible combination. I get more dmg with double swords, while dagger/sword is my runner up (~200k dmg less). Dagger/mace gave me ~400k dmg which was so weird.

Archived