Weekly Server Maintenance - February 7, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 7, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hour and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Joker's Wild will end! Cash in your chips before it's too late.
  3. Power Up Week will begin. Full details available here.
  4. Harvester Equipment Soulstones drops in Bastion of Souls will be updated based on difficulty:
    1. Mahorosh: 2/4/6 
    2. Opel/Shurak: 5/10/15
  5. An issue where Minium Box from the Black Cloud Friday promotion not providing the Lucky Minium Bundle will be fixed.
  6. Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
tfg5hfggpne01.png fbHpFwu.jpg 9uvrggfy3oe01.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im really wonder if upgraded harvester acc gonna fixed to give pve states when get tempered or just grey wolf  acc that gonna give pve states

cuz as we see upgraded BOS have alot better states and grey wolf can be better only when tempered

so dont wanna waste my tempering on grey wolf then you say ohhh guys you got trolled roll back for upgraded harvester it will give pve states now

hope i get answer for this cyan and ty

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 7, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hour and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Joker's Wild will end! Cash in your chips before it's too late.
  3. Power Up Week will begin. Full details available here.
  4. Harvester Equipment Soulstones drops in Bastion of Souls will be updated based on difficulty:
    1. Mahorosh: 2/4/6 
    2. Opel/Shurak: 5/10/15
  5. An issue where Minium Box not providing the Lucky Minium Bundle will be fixed.
  6. Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
tfg5hfggpne01.png fbHpFwu.jpg 9uvrggfy3oe01.jpg

Power up Event without add Gray wolf accessories ... like, really? really????

32 minutes ago, Vinus-KT said:

Thanks! I guess i'll try to enchant my stigmas since essence and accessories will be useless when 6.0 comes.

6.0 is in 9 months, that's a login time and power up event is tomorrow so its very good to see BCM and buy so much tempering's omegas and stigmas. How community benefits from this event.

4 hours ago, Casey-DN said:

When will grey wolf accessories finally be added?

They will be part of a later update.

4 hours ago, ShadowHunter-KT said:

im really wonder if upgraded harvester acc gonna fixed to give pve states when get tempered or just grey wolf  acc that gonna give pve states

They are not meant to give PvE stats. Only Grey Wolf accessories are meant to give them.

Archived