Weekly Server Maintenance - February 7, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is ~350 stigmas I did BEFORE the event:

tTiSmQm.jpg

Today DURING the event it took me ~150 stigmas to finish off Apply Lethal Venom, Sigil Strike, Lightning Slash, Scoundrel Bond to +9 each. Rate seems same if not better but thats just my experience. Also I kept the same "base" stigma for each enchant and feel that some are "luckier" than the others.

20 hours ago, Kero-DN said:

The rates of this event are LAME.

Just another money sink from NCsot and i'm not surprised.

Before the event I've managed to +9 two stigmas easly than now.

Boon of Quickness broke 6 times IN A ROW. I've exploded more than 40 stigmas and its on +4 now;

I know a friend who +9 at first, RNG is RNG. Yet the rates are total lame. Good luck spending billions of kinah or a lot of cash to end up in a +3 ~+4 stigma

20 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

It's supposed to be stupid hard to get to +9. If you managed it before the event, that's flat-out amazing. You don't get to complain about your RNG ever again. 

Agreed, if you got to +9, you were very lucky, but it isn't supposed to be easy .

On 07/02/2018 at 6:02 PM, Aly-DN said:

I agree with you about the Harvester's gear. Because I do I think it was a doubly  bad idea to make the upgrading of the gear (that we agree they shouldn't have had in the first place) nyerk easy.

Any tardlet wearing Harvester's even underleveled were making "BoS 1 boss" groups. Players that wouldn't know a rotation if it baked them a cake for their birthday were doing it. 

Basically giving the gear away, making the gear stupid easy to upgrade made it so that nublet players never had to learn to play properly in order to be rocking the best gear in the game.. to use in their AoE runs.

Changing it to make the upgrade items harder to get was a good idea, even though it was like closing the barn door after the cow had run away, been slaughtered, turned into ground beef, sold at the local market and been used in a 4th of July BBQ.

My point is not in favor of the "noob ppl" but thinking on the normal player, who looses time and effort learning class, skill, instance, etc to get the gear upgraded and the rest. Im an old player too, and i belong in a legion where teaching and learning is daily bases. We are actually learning all the aid quests from BoS and teaching to more than 1 legionmate, so yes, we do work. And, unlike me that already run it, i have legionmates who want to go and learn, are working on the requirements for it, and will have to farm much more than me... that is unfair in my point of view. 

About the rest i do agree.

@Cyan

Can we get level reduction stones on bcm or something? There is no way to get them except once a week via luna daily or spending ncoin on the luna dice game and getting the crap reward. And with how bad the success rates are on level reduction, it's super pricey just to get ONE piece of gear reduced. Of course with everyone getting +7 and upgrading AP and harvester gear (cuz you made an oopsie with BoS and now everyone and their mother has upgraded harvester weapons), the stones themselves are getting very expensive and scarce.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived