Power up Event

kitat-KT

19 minutes ago, kitat-KT said:

Did i say i have a problem with a company making money?

The problem i have is the tactics used by Ncsoft to make money.

Exploding gear and accessorys was never a issue,but this company decided to try and force player's into spending money due to high chance's of gear breaking.After several months of Nyerked off player's we get 100% chance with supps,which we never needed in the past.

Accessorys again never used to break,but added to cost us more kinah or more real life money to stay somewhat competitive.

I love all the the people defending this company and it's tactics,i hope you are the people who have sunk thousands into and the game closes to due lost player's.

There are plenty of ways for ncsoft to make money without such blatantly unscrupulous tactics being employed since 5.0 was released.This game has 2 years left at the most less if 6.0 is a flop,game's wont survive on a few whale's forever,and those sinking hundreds or thousands into this game are plainly stupid.

This GAME DESIGN and has nothing to do with the publisher. There is nothing unscrupulous about exploding gear. Aion is hardly the first game to have it and it won't be the last. 

I am not exactly sure what you are accusing NCWest of doing when you say they "gave us" exploding gear and then "gave us" a way to make enchanting 100%. That had nothing to do with NA players being upset. Nothing at all. All of our patches come from Korea. The Korean servers get all the patches months before us. If the Korean developers were moved by anyone being upset, it was the Korean player base and not us. Unlike the Korean players, we at least get to peek into the future. By the time that we got the patch that gave us exploding gear, we knew that in a patch after that we would be able to use greater supps to prevent it from exploding. We can get ready for the future. I have no idea if the Korean devs had that progression in mind all along or they bent to the outrage of their player base. And neither do you.

You don't have to spend a freaking red cent on this game and be "competitive". I have a prestige pack and I will occasionally spend money on the BCM and I do very well tyvm. I don't have to spend thousands of dollars to enjoy myself. I don't have to spend thousands of dollars to kick ass. That's all in your head.

The "tactics" you mention are game design. Don't like the design? Don't play.

I can see complaining about the prices in the BCM. The prices are kind of steep.

I can see complaining about putting a great event behind a pay2win door. But you would be wrong with this event. I managed to +7 my accessories and +6 both my PvE and my PvP stigmas without spending any money at all. Add to that that the whole game population is going to be rewarded with luna and xp weekends even if they didn't enchant a single thing. No money required.

It is the height of self-centered behavior to call people that actually enjoy this game and spend money on it as "plainly stupid". They just aren't you.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sunix-DN said:

you need MUCH more than this (200 stigmas) if you want to +9 all of your stigmas

Sunix is correct.

Once I had 6 stigmas all at +6 I equipped them and tried to get each one to +7. I had ~30 fails but I did get all 6 stigmas to +7, at a cost of about 1.5 billion (DN-Elyos).

200 more stigmas won't be enough to + 10 them all.

We get a +1 bonus at +6 and anther +1 bonus at +7, so my stigmas are 7+2= +9. cool enough

2 hours ago, kitat-KT said:

Did i say i have a problem with a company making money?

The problem i have is the tactics used by Ncsoft to make money.

Exploding gear and accessorys was never a issue,but this company decided to try and force player's into spending money due to high chance's of gear breaking.After several months of Nyerked off player's we get 100% chance with supps,which we never needed in the past.

Accessorys again never used to break,but added to cost us more kinah or more real life money to stay somewhat competitive.

I love all the the people defending this company and it's tactics,i hope you are the people who have sunk thousands into and the game closes to due lost player's.

There are plenty of ways for ncsoft to make money without such blatantly unscrupulous tactics being employed since 5.0 was released.This game has 2 years left at the most less if 6.0 is a flop,game's wont survive on a few whale's forever,and those sinking hundreds or thousands into this game are plainly stupid.

You know nothing. The reason we got exploding gear was to balance the massively buffed enchant rates, what we have now is a much better system. This is an intended game design, there must always be a balance so don't be saying tactics cause its not. You're the one that's plain stupid if you haven't understood by now.

6 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

This GAME DESIGN and has nothing to do with the publisher. There is nothing unscrupulous about exploding gear. Aion is hardly the first game to have it and it won't be the last. 

I am not exactly sure what you are accusing NCWest of doing when you say they "gave us" exploding gear and then "gave us" a way to make enchanting 100%. That had nothing to do with NA players being upset. Nothing at all. All of our patches come from Korea. The Korean servers get all the patches months before us. If the Korean developers were moved by anyone being upset, it was the Korean player base and not us. Unlike the Korean players, we at least get to peek into the future. By the time that we got the patch that gave us exploding gear, we knew that in a patch after that we would be able to use greater supps to prevent it from exploding. We can get ready for the future. I have no idea if the Korean devs had that progression in mind all along or they bent to the outrage of their player base. And neither do you.

You don't have to spend a freaking red cent on this game and be "competitive". I have a prestige pack and I will occasionally spend money on the BCM and I do very well tyvm. I don't have to spend thousands of dollars to enjoy myself. I don't have to spend thousands of dollars to kick ass. That's all in your head.

The "tactics" you mention are game design. Don't like the design? Don't play.

I can see complaining about the prices in the BCM. The prices are kind of steep.

I can see complaining about putting a great event behind a pay2win door. But you would be wrong with this event. I managed to +7 my accessories and +6 both my PvE and my PvP stigmas without spending any money at all. Add to that that the whole game population is going to be rewarded with luna and xp weekends even if they didn't enchant a single thing. No money required.

It is the height of self-centered behavior to call people that actually enjoy this game and spend money on it as "plainly stupid". They just aren't you.

I said Ncsoft,not ncwest please read post.

And cosindering the complaints that came out of korea's player's base they aren't too happy with game design either.

And sorry but they are tactics designed to take player's for a ride,removing things we previously had and gating behind a pay2gear wall.

I love little nc whiteknight fanbois like you who defend them with your dying breathe no doubt.This patch is hugely unpopular, the game's declining,people have made repeated posts about needing+7 for purify's, exploding gear, poor leveling experience's.Please keep deluding yourself how awesome aion is.

And im not playing why would i waste my time and resources on gear that will be redundant in 6.0 easier to quit and see if 6.0 can actually reverse the damage caused by 5.0.

And given RNG rates and exploding items i really totally beleive you spent nothing what so ever getting geared.

And sorry but people who need to sink thousands of dollars into pixels are stupid and it's the only way the can compete by overgearing nearly every player they will pvp against.If you spend more than a sub on this game you need a serious reality check about why your even playing a game.

4 hours ago, MelbourneDerby-KT said:

You know nothing. The reason we got exploding gear was to balance the massively buffed enchant rates, what we have now is a much better system. This is an intended game design, there must always be a balance so don't be saying tactics cause its not. You're the one that's plain stupid if you haven't understood by now.

please show me where korea said that in the patch note's.and enchant rates have actually been nerfed on omega crits for +2 and up.

Here's the tl;dr to the wall of text below: NCSoft has employed plenty of scrupulous tactics like RNG manipulation, increasing gear turnover, and a gambling-based gear progression system. NCWest isn't to blame for these problems though; the people calling the shots at NCSoft HQ in Korea deserves all the blame.

I have to agree with the Kitat's sentiments as much as I disagree with his unnecessary labeling of players who financially support this game. I personally think that NCSoft's manipulative tactics are extremely consumer-unfriendly and should be called out by the community, though my complaints regarding the company go beyond just "explodable gear". From RNG manipulation to the ever-increasing rate of gear turnover to the exploitative psychology of gambling that is the core of Aion's gear progression system at the moment, NCSoft has a consistent pattern of making short-term profitable decisions at the expense of players.

We've seen RNG being "ninja-nerfed" on a whim, without any mention of it from NCSoft. Black enchantment stones were completely nerfed some time after the mysterious enchanter event to the point where you couldn't even get armor past +5 even with hundreds of black enchantment stones. Omega and tempering drops from their respective luna instances were nerfed twice without mention. It really shouldn't be a surprise that many players do not trust this company when they're able to quietly manipulate the game's RNG to maximize profits and minimize bad PR.

The increasing rate of gear turnover from 4.X onward is my biggest issue with this game and this company. What I mean by this is that the best gear sets that you can acquire in the game are being updated too quickly, all so that NCSoft can profit from players who have to upgrade a new set of gear. In 3.X, things were fine; you had lvl 60 AP gear, which was the best PvP gear you could get throughout all of the 3.X patches. For most of the 4.X patches, you had the same ranked eternal AP gear, and only during the last few patches did we get mythic rank 1, and even this set was still viable in 5.0. So, not as good as 3.X, but reasonable. In 5.X, you had boundless gear in 5.0, arena gear in 5.1, 75 AP gear in 5.3, and finally, 80 AP gear in 5.8 that won't even be viable in 6.0. I think everyone here understands that all endgame gear does and should have their expiration dates. My complaint is that NCSoft has been shortening that expiration date over the years for a quick buck. 

I'm surprised that this particular topic hasn't come up more often, what with the whole Battlefront II controversy. It especially surprises me because Aion's f2p model seems much more black-and-white with respect to gambling than Battlefront II. To this day, there is still debate as to whether Battlefront II lootboxes can be considered "gambling"; one side argues that the gambling psychology being exploited by lootboxes is enough justification to label the game as gambling while the other side argues that the guarantee of gaining a reward, even if it's the reward you don't want, makes Battlefront II something completely different to gambling and more akin to trading card packs. Aion, however, fits all of the psychological manipulation and none of the guaranteed rewards; in fact, you can actually end up with LESS than what you started with by gambling with Aion's RNG-based gear progression. I mean, this seems like pretty cut and dry gambling, and with today's politics questioning the presence of gambling in video games, I don't know why this isn't a big issue within the Aion community.

Anyways, with all of that being said, I don't believe that NCWest should take the blame. https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NCSOFT-Reviews-E23242.htm is the closest thing I could find to "NCWest's side of the story", and the general pattern here is lack of leadership, terrible management, and almost no communication with NCKorea other than the commands that NCWest has to obey without question.

I believe the fault here rests completely on NCSoft HQ, not the understaffed and undervalued employees over at NCWest.

3 hours ago, kitat-KT said:

I said Ncsoft,not ncwest please read post.

And cosindering the complaints that came out of korea's player's base they aren't too happy with game design either.

And sorry but they are tactics designed to take player's for a ride,removing things we previously had and gating behind a pay2gear wall.

I love little nc whiteknight fanbois like you who defend them with your dying breathe no doubt.This patch is hugely unpopular, the game's declining,people have made repeated posts about needing+7 for purify's, exploding gear, poor leveling experience's.Please keep deluding yourself how awesome aion is.

And im not playing why would i waste my time and resources on gear that will be redundant in 6.0 easier to quit and see if 6.0 can actually reverse the damage caused by 5.0.

And given RNG rates and exploding items i really totally beleive you spent nothing what so ever getting geared.

And sorry but people who need to sink thousands of dollars into pixels are stupid and it's the only way the can compete by overgearing nearly every player they will pvp against.If you spend more than a sub on this game you need a serious reality check about why your even playing a game.

please show me where korea said that in the patch note's.and enchant rates have actually been nerfed on omega crits for +2 and up.

5.0 and 5.6 archdaeva gear there were ways to ensure 100% success. The only time gear should be breaking is for post amplification. You sound like a real mug if you can't even get gear to +15 as for accessories, we have an event where it doesn't break and without it, the base accessory is cheap. We have been getting lots and lots of spinel medals and AP and so much free temperings and omegas.

3 hours ago, Rinkusan-KT said:

We've seen RNG being "ninja-nerfed" on a whim, without any mention of it from NCSoft. Black enchantment stones were completely nerfed some time after the mysterious enchanter event to the point where you couldn't even get armor past +5 even with hundreds of black enchantment stones. Omega and tempering drops from their respective luna instances were nerfed twice without mention. It really shouldn't be a surprise that many players do not trust this company when they're able to quietly manipulate the game's RNG to maximize profits and minimize bad PR.

Luna was never nerfed in drop rate. In fact it was buffed with better xp in 5.6 and temeprings and omega were added and you could afk for S rank. The only nerf was changing it so you couldn't afk for S rank. Luna defense is still the same 30% drop rate for S rank as before.

The black stones were nerfed a lot, while supplements were buffed somewhat.

3 hours ago, Rinkusan-KT said:

I'm surprised that this particular topic hasn't come up more often, what with the whole Battlefront II controversy. It especially surprises me because Aion's f2p model seems much more black-and-white with respect to gambling than Battlefront II. To this day, there is still debate as to whether Battlefront II lootboxes can be considered "gambling"; one side argues that the gambling psychology being exploited by lootboxes is enough justification to label the game as gambling while the other side argues that the guarantee of gaining a reward, even if it's the reward you don't want, makes Battlefront II something completely different to gambling and more akin to trading card packs. Aion, however, fits all of the psychological manipulation and none of the guaranteed rewards; in fact, you can actually end up with LESS than what you started with by gambling with Aion's RNG-based gear progression. I mean, this seems like pretty cut and dry gambling, and with today's politics questioning the presence of gambling in video games, I don't know why this isn't a big issue within the Aion community.

It did come up a lot back when tempering first came in to the game.

3 hours ago, MelbourneDerby-KT said:

Luna was never nerfed in drop rate. In fact it was buffed with better xp in 5.6 and temeprings and omega were added and you could afk for S rank. The only nerf was changing it so you couldn't afk for S rank. Luna defense is still the same 30% drop rate for S rank as before.

The black stones were nerfed a lot, while supplements were buffed somewhat.

The omega/tempering drop rate was much higher than 30% during the first few weeks of 5.6.

How were supplements buffed? Or are you referring to the changes that made omegas + supps a 100% success rate?

Speaking of which, there was ANOTHER ninja-nerf that came with the supplement update in the form of reduced enchantment procs; +2 procs are rare now, and +3 procs are basically nonexistent when these procs were commonplace in the past.

34 minutes ago, Rinkusan-KT said:

The omega/tempering drop rate was much higher than 30% during the first few weeks of 5.6.

How were supplements buffed? Or are you referring to the changes that made omegas + supps a 100% success rate?

Speaking of which, there was ANOTHER ninja-nerf that came with the supplement update in the form of reduced enchantment procs; +2 procs are rare now, and +3 procs are basically nonexistent when these procs were commonplace in the past.

That wasn't a ninja nerf, it was clearly said in patch notes 5.6 that enchantment crits were reworked and +2 procs are rarer with +3 and +4 gone. I don't know the rate of tempering for Luna offense, but 30% for omega on S rank luna defense is consistent.

The only ninja nerf was +14-+15, it now requires 500 supplements instead of 400 when using Omega.

7 hours ago, Rinkusan-KT said:

Here's the tl;dr to the wall of text below: NCSoft has employed plenty of scrupulous tactics like RNG manipulation, increasing gear turnover, and a gambling-based gear progression system. NCWest isn't to blame for these problems though; the people calling the shots at NCSoft HQ in Korea deserves all the blame.

I have to agree with the Kitat's sentiments as much as I disagree with his unnecessary labeling of players who financially support this game. I personally think that NCSoft's manipulative tactics are extremely consumer-unfriendly and should be called out by the community, though my complaints regarding the company go beyond just "explodable gear". From RNG manipulation to the ever-increasing rate of gear turnover to the exploitative psychology of gambling that is the core of Aion's gear progression system at the moment, NCSoft has a consistent pattern of making short-term profitable decisions at the expense of players.

The increasing rate of gear turnover from 4.X onward is my biggest issue with this game and this company. What I mean by this is that the best gear sets that you can acquire in the game are being updated too quickly, all so that NCSoft can profit from players who have to upgrade a new set of gear. In 3.X, things were fine; you had lvl 60 AP gear, which was the best PvP gear you could get throughout all of the 3.X patches. For most of the 4.X patches, you had the same ranked eternal AP gear, and only during the last few patches did we get mythic rank 1, and even this set was still viable in 5.0. So, not as good as 3.X, but reasonable. In 5.X, you had boundless gear in 5.0, arena gear in 5.1, 75 AP gear in 5.3, and finally, 80 AP gear in 5.8 that won't even be viable in 6.0. I think everyone here understands that all endgame gear does and should have their expiration dates. My complaint is that NCSoft has been shortening that expiration date over the years for a quick buck. 

Anyways, with all of that being said, I don't believe that NCWest should take the blame. https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NCSOFT-Reviews-E23242.htm is the closest thing I could find to "NCWest's side of the story", and the general pattern here is lack of leadership, terrible management, and almost no communication with NCKorea other than the commands that NCWest has to obey without question.

I believe the fault here rests completely on NCSoft HQ, not the understaffed and undervalued employees over at NCWest.

Thankyou voice of sanity who see's the point im trying to make,i know you are a long-term and respected player who has firsthand seen the changes nc korea has brought to the game.

As to calling player's out,i dont like to do this,i myself have once supported this company and probaly more than most gearing multiple alts and accounts.However the last few major patches have opened my eye's too as you say the *quick buck* tactics now being adopted,that are then palmed off as a favor to the player's.

4 hours ago, MelbourneDerby-KT said:

5.0 and 5.6 archdaeva gear there were ways to ensure 100% success. The only time gear should be breaking is for post amplification. You sound like a real mug if you can't even get gear to +15 as for accessories, we have an event where it doesn't break and without it, the base accessory is cheap. We have been getting lots and lots of spinel medals and AP and so much free temperings and omegas.

There was never a way to ensure 100% success enchanting until they added mythic supps,which was yet another cashgrab,by making us pay for something we always had,same as tempering until this event you could waste untold billions of kinah,ap and spinel medals trying to reach the ridiculous level of+7 to purify,as to cheap thats personal definition many player's forking out even 5oomillion kinah per item for 7 accesssorys at a total cost of even 3.5 bill plus temperings might not class that as cheap.

Pre-5.6 +0 and +1 was 100% with black stones, a combination of omega + lesser supplements if not a lone omega or black stones +greater supplements was 100% from 2-9 inclusive.

In 5.3 Spinel medals were 17mill each, AP much more rarer. Spinel medals went down to as low as 2mill AP and Ap is easy to get if you do Mirash Sanctuary. With this event you only need one copy for each accessory so yes it is cheap.

8 hours ago, kitat-KT said:

*snip*

*snip*

The bold part explains why you just can't believe that I spent no real life money.

38 minutes ago, kitat-KT said:

*snip*

There was never a way to ensure 100% success enchanting until they added mythic supps,which was yet another cashgrab,by making us pay for something we always had,same as tempering until this event you could waste untold billions of kinah,ap and spinel medals trying to reach the ridiculous level of+7 to purify,as to cheap thats personal definition many player's forking out even 5oomillion kinah per item for 7 accesssorys at a total cost of even 3.5 bill plus temperings might not class that as cheap.

Timeline..

• Korea puts out the exploding gear patch. It is either so unpopular or it was their design all along so..
  • Korea adds that if you use greater supps and an omega, your gear is guaranteed to enchant up to 15. Everyone is running around in at least +15 so..
  • Korea adds purification of the exploding gear (Apollon, Harvesters & Prime Archon) which no longer explodes but is not guaranteed with gr supps and an omega any more. Thus taking us back to what we had prior to the exploding gear.

With the benefit of knowing that we would get the same patch that Korea did, I didn't buy the Prime Archon gear when it first came out. I saved my omegas (from lunas and instances.. not buying a single one) and I accumulated gr supps by playing the game (the tower instances, mid camp in Levin, arti in Reshanta.. not buying any of them) and the day it was added that greater supps + omega guaranteed success came out, I bought the full set and enchanted it to +15. Other than to change stones for better stones and buy a second set, I haven't touched it since. Zero dollars spent. Never bought a single medal. I went to sieges instead. Didn't buy completed pieces either.

Accessories were a tad tougher. I bought my accessories and +5ed them prior to this event with few breaking. After earning a good bunch of medals again, I did +7 my belt after breaking 5. Getting a heads up of this event here on the forums -and- getting a good number of temperings for -free- from the Wild Card event (didn't spend a dime!), I was able to +7 with a few temperings left over that I gave to a friend for their accessories. Zero dollars spent.

Stigmas were easier. I ran Evergale every day and I swapped cleric stigmas for the other classes when I got them. I did the solo instance in Divine for more. I turned in 30 spinals for 3 selectable stigmas at an artifact each week and I gave people with cleric alts 30 spinals so that they could buy me more stigmas. (Ofc I used my alts and their medals to do the same for them.) My dps stigmas were at +3 and my heal ones were at +4. I managed to +6 both sets and only had to buy 2 sac powers from the broker to do it. Zero dollars spent.

All of this because instead of complaining and whining and crying, I was patient and PLAYED THE GAME. Something you apparently don't do.

I do have a question about your second quote. Greater supps were a "cashgrab" how now? You can literally get hundreds and hundreds for free each week by doing AoE and CoE. Use all your cds and see how fast they accumulate. You can also use blood medals to buy them at the one artifact in Reshanta and from the mid camp in Levinshore. I don't know anyone that actually -bought- them from the BCM. 

Though I guess it really doesn't matter since you don't play Aion.

I got a tempering from weekly Luna on *A* rank yesterday. Not everything is a conspiracy. xD

Well, my stigmas are +5 or +6 and I'm out of stigmas. I'm saving kinah for 6.0, so at this point, I will just be happy with my stigmas as they are. I don't want to spend billions of kinah to try to get them to +9.

Because that's how the game works, guys. You don't HAVE to do something just because other people are. It's okay to do your own thing. If you don't want to feel pressured to spend money/kinah to get your stigmas to +9, then don't. It's not the end of the world.

What I feel is that NCSoft in the last years started to do a lot of huge changes in the game. Sometimes they just erase something, sometimes they totally modify other things, sometimes hard things become way too easy and easy things become really hard to do. Now Aion is a complete uncertainty ground. We do not know how it will be in the future. We are trying to have an eye all the time about what happens in Korea so we can at least make our plans for the next months. But lets be honest, we have no clue about what will be important, usefull or useless in 6.3 or 6.4 (or whatever version). With this event a lot of people said: "is not worth to enchant our accessories or cores now" "current accessories will be useless in 6.0 and cores will be erased". "it is better to go for stigmas cause at least we will have them on 6.0". But nobody knows how much time the stigmas will be there. We had 2 or 3 great changes on stigmas in the last years. We lost our old versions and effort with them. It is totally uncertain if NCSoft will nerf, improve, add or totally erase them, or do nothing with them,  in the next months (in Korea). 

Aion use to be more predictable. We knew that every major update includes some new instances, some new gear slightly better thatn current ones, some new skins and fancy items and maybe new maps. So we were able to have our plans. We never had that felling before 4.0 about that a great part of our things and past effort will be just erased or totally useless in the incoming patch. Same mechanics, same maths, similar items. Our old things were still nice in some way, but new things made us to have new needs to get something better or newer. In the middle of Aion 4.X we started with those changes. A lot of people complained on those moments. Maybe those changes were something good? maybe they were something bad? Well, it depends so much on how they affected you. Obviously the people who focused on those things and made a huge effort to get them, and had the felling of having a better experience ingame because of that, complained. Poeple who thought they were boring, hard to get, expensive or something not worth to use time on, said "Nice! so good is not more here". (like some players saying that is really better to have proffessions erased in 6.0 cause they do not like them and find them useless. I like them. weren´t useless for me before 5.0. I made profit on them and had fun). 

We want changes, we want improvements, we want new things. But in a game where we need months to be where we want to be, a lot of us would like to have a more predictable future. Something more linear. Progressive but keeping the same way. 

Also I saw a lot of disrespect about free players but also with the people who pay and support the game with money. We are blind to many changes. We discover new rates or new mechanics in game just playing. I saw a lot of nerfs in rates and we never had an official word. (I also find luna´s rates lower than before but i will survive). They do not hesitate in offering things in BCM without saying that they will be free for all later or they will erase or nerf them. We had the "power of the plumes event", and at the same time we were getting the first news about plumes being erased/nerfed in 6.0. Nobody from NCSoft said a word about that. Not every player comes to the forums to see that. They added the new "Unicorn" as a unique mount for those who have the prestige pack and keep it for many months, and a lot of people started the suscription or keep it (cause on that moment the benefits were outdated) just to have the unicorn. And not so long later they added the luna shop with unicorns free for everyone!. The executioenr horse was a really unique and rare mount to reward those players who supported the company with a lot of money or/and effort just to show all the players what they did. That mount is ffa in luna too. The "cyber monday especial offer" with new hair styles availables "only for one day" so "take your chance now". 1 month later added to the permanent items in BCM at the same price. If we had a bug or issue with something that provides us a benefit, they are really fast solving it. But we waited for many months to have an aswer about a bug on the prestige pack. (we paid for it!!). Now was so imperative to reduce the drops in BoS so not everybody can upgrade their gear so fast, but What about updating the C.U.B.E menu that still gives old items with outdated information? (I bought some berdin´s amulets from there some weeks ago, and they were for lvl 65 or lower. Of course the description does not say a thing cause that menu had no corrections in years). What about updating the rewards in prestige pack to give things more related with 5.8? What about answering the doubs from people asking what will happen after the 36 month of suscription cause they already passed that?. A lot of players had lost the trust in NCSoft. And Maybe all of this comes from Korea. Maybe some things can be fixed in NCWest. 

But if when we have an event like current one, and you find a lot of people ingame saying "yes, but you know the rates will be nerfed for sure, don´t you? it says so much about the image NCSoft created. 

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I got a tempering from weekly Luna on *A* rank yesterday. Not everything is a conspiracy. xD

Well, my stigmas are +5 or +6 and I'm out of stigmas. I'm saving kinah for 6.0, so at this point, I will just be happy with my stigmas as they are. I don't want to spend billions of kinah to try to get them to +9.

Because that's how the game works, guys. You don't HAVE to do something just because other people are. It's okay to do your own thing. If you don't want to feel pressured to spend money/kinah to get your stigmas to +9, then don't. It's not the end of the world.

gopt a couple doing AFK luna weeklys that ended in a rank A too xD

8 hours ago, MelbourneDerby-KT said:

That wasn't a ninja nerf, it was clearly said in patch notes 5.6 that enchantment crits were reworked and +2 procs are rarer with +3 and +4 gone. I don't know the rate of tempering for Luna offense, but 30% for omega on S rank luna defense is consistent.

The only ninja nerf was +14-+15, it now requires 500 supplements instead of 400 when using Omega.

This was what was said in the Aion 5.6 patch notes regarding the enchantment system.

"1. Updated and simplified the Enchantment System. - Enchantment rates will now only depend on the enchantment stone used, whether or not the target item is above its max enchantment level, and the type of Supplements being used. - Using an Omega Enchantment Stone and Superior Supplements will guarantee a success rate of 100%. - Greatly increased the success rate above maximum level."

There is absolutely no mention of the nerf to enchantment procs. 

6 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'm so glad someone had >30% on omegas on the first couple weeks of 5.6.

My rate was 18%.

But everything is a conspiracy, is it not?

I realize that we're both working with anecdotal evidence with varying levels of sample size, but this is the first time I've heard of such a low rate since a couple of friends who told me about omegas dropping from luna a few days after the patch launched claimed that they were getting omegas almost every run. For me personally, my rate across all of my alts was roughly a little more than 50% :/ 

Archived