Power up Event

kitat-KT

2 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Aion use to be more predictable. We knew that every major update includes some new instances, some new gear slightly better thatn current ones, some new skins and fancy items and maybe new maps. So we were able to have our plans. We never had that felling before 4.0 about that a great part of our things and past effort will be just erased or totally useless in the incoming patch. Same mechanics, same maths, similar items. 

But if when we have an event like current one, and you find a lot of people ingame saying "yes, but you know the rates will be nerfed for sure, don´t you? it says so much about the image NCSoft created. 

Absolutely; we now know that our past efforts will be wasted within months because NCSoft is pumping up the gear turnover rate AKA shortening the expiration date on our current gear. It's not very rewarding farming for that +15 75AP gear with +9/+10 manastones when you know that you'll toss it aside half a year from now.

Speaking of which, could someone actually confirm whether the stigma/tempering rates were nerfed for this event?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rinkusan-KT said:

Absolutely; we now know that our past efforts will be wasted within months because NCSoft is pumping up the gear turnover rate AKA shortening the expiration date on our current gear. It's not very rewarding farming for that +15 75AP gear with +9/+10 manastones when you know that you'll toss it aside half a year from now.

Speaking of which, could someone actually confirm whether the stigma/tempering rates were nerfed for this event?

In my opinion tempering is fine as I got 4 accs from 5 to 7 with 9 or 10 temperings.  Stigmas on the other hand are ungodly bad at least for me and you need 30 to 50 of a stigma to try to get a 9

On 2/9/2018 at 3:33 PM, Tyd-KT said:

In my opinion tempering is fine as I got 4 accs from 5 to 7 with 9 or 10 temperings.  Stigmas on the other hand are ungodly bad at least for me and you need 30 to 50 of a stigma to try to get a 9

Interesting. The opposite happened to me; took me about 63 stigmas to get 3 stigmas to +9 (although a few of my stigmas were downgraded in the process), whereas with 12 tempering solutions, I actually ended up downgrading :( 

18 hours ago, Rinkusan-KT said:

Interesting. The opposite happened to me; took me about 63 stigmas to get 3 stigmas to +9 (although a few of my stigmas were downgraded in the process), whereas with 12 tempering solutions, I actually ended up downgrading :( 

yeh you are definately below my average at 21 stigmas per +9 stigma.  I have also heard I got super lucky with temperings from others so I guess at the end of the day you will have luck with one thing but rng will bite ya on the other

10 hours ago, Sunix-DN said:

I've managed to +7 all of my accs using less than 20 temperings and starting at +5.

7 stigmas at +9. Gonna try another one before the event ends. <3

27983160_1270534646380440_38976947199533

I loved playing my chanter support wise. That word of life is sexy. Grats for getting it to +9. Can you go higher then +9 or is +9 the furthest you need for the prize?

1 hour ago, LilHotii-KT said:

I loved playing my chanter support wise. That word of life is sexy. Grats for getting it to +9. Can you go higher then +9 or is +9 the furthest you need for the prize?

If all 6 of your stigmas you use are +9 it unlocks an extra stigma slot so you can now use a 7th stigma that has to be a green stigma.  So +10 is highest can go but no point since getting to +9 is hard enough and gives people what they want which is the extra stigma slot

2 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

If all 6 of your stigmas you use are +9 it unlocks an extra stigma slot so you can now use a 7th stigma that has to be a green stigma.  So +10 is highest can go but no point since getting to +9 is hard enough and gives people what they want which is the extra stigma slot

O.o

wait a sec! so the 7th stigma must be a green one? can not be a blue one? I was used a lot of them to upgrade them a little cause I wanted to have another blue stigma there. To be honest I do not care so much about the green ones and usually have the same 3 no matter if I am going DPS or Support (I can imagine some clerics will say something about this :P ) 

Oh my.... all this for another green one :( 

7 hours ago, LilHotii-KT said:

theres no real point on going further +9

you can try +10, by the way

Chanters get a lot of benefits with the 7th and 8th slots. I thinks that is why they're removing Binding Word and Soul Crush from chanter's skill set on 6.0

Archived