Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 16, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, August 16, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Secrets of the Ancients event will continue for two more weeks.
  3. Season ranks will be be temporarily disabled. You can find more information here.
  4. Archives of Eternity and Cradle of Eternity campaigns will no longer be required to be completed in order to enter the Cradle of Eternity and Trials of Eternity.
  5. Missing instance portals, including the portal to Beshmundir Temple, will return to the Fast Track Server.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

Llq7X2D.jpg gnrjqxgm4tez.gif Zhqd0x4.jpg

4 and 5 really good.

As for event we need more boxes, cause participating in it eventually you run out of a single box than you run out of all the boxes.

Cyan there's something bad going on with post-amplification enchants. Provenance two handers combined with PvP undercombines when enchanted over +15 do not receive the bonus PvP attack stats despite saying so. I believe the bug is relating to how its classified as its additional stats and not base stats. There is no difference in pvp stats when the weapons I showed below were tested using magic damage.
One handers on the other hand do get their pvp stats.

On a more serious note, wings are not receive their post-amplification PvP attack and defence despite saying they do in the 5.6 patch notes. Its unfair that wings have to go through that hard enchanting process and not receive the same benefits as armour and weapons do. Please look into this.

EDIT: Boundless gear isn't giving PvP stats when enchanted over 15, but its gives PvE stats. That shouldn't be right.

GVm2yXw.png

50 minutes ago, Johngunmad-SL said:

On a more serious note, wings are not receive their post-amplification PvP attack and defence despite saying they do in the 5.6 patch notes. Its unfair that wings have to go through that hard enchanting process and not receive the same benefits as armour and weapons do. Please look into this.

I said this in the old forums, wings do not get the amplification pvp/pve bonus stats. The patch notes do not specify wings. Take a look at this Korean profile here wings don't have the bonus stats.

22 minutes ago, Bushranger-TM said:

How do we get more boxes for this event?????????????????

I'm pretty sure the boxes are limited for a reason. Having an unlimited supply of boxes would mean the potential to farm an unlimited amount of experience from the shards the boxes provide.

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Aion Team
56 minutes ago, InstaPenguinInc-KR said:

4 & 5 so good!

Also, are we getting Rotating weekend #4 this weekend? Need that extra exp! haha

The post is live now, sorry about the delay. Tomorrow when the servers are up there will be 100% bonus EXP for 1 week. 

3 hours ago, Violeta-SL said:

I'm pretty sure the boxes are limited for a reason. Having an unlimited supply of boxes would mean the potential to farm an unlimited amount of experience from the shards the boxes provide.

How about giving us 3 more boxes each week the event is on or what's the point of giving us keys each day?

12 hours ago, Johngunmad-SL said:

4 and 5 really good.

As for event we need more boxes, cause participating in it eventually you run out of a single box than you run out of all the boxes.

Cyan there's something bad going on with post-amplification enchants. Provenance two handers combined with PvP undercombines when enchanted over +15 do not receive the bonus PvP attack stats despite saying so. I believe the bug is relating to how its classified as its additional stats and not base stats. There is no difference in pvp stats when the weapons I showed below were tested using magic damage.
One handers on the other hand do get their pvp stats.

EDIT: Boundless gear isn't giving PvP stats when enchanted over 15, but its gives PvE stats. That shouldn't be right.

GVm2yXw.png

I agree with you I have boundless armor pieces at +20 also and its giving pve attack instead of pvp attack even though it should be pvp attack not pve, it needs to be fixed.

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, August 16, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Secrets of the Ancients event will continue for two more weeks.
  3. Season ranks will be be temporarily disabled. You can find more information here.
  4. Archives of Eternity and Cradle of Eternity campaigns will no longer be required to be completed in order to enter the Cradle of Eternity and Trials of Eternity.
  5. Missing instance portals, including the portal to Beshmundir Temple, will return to the Fast Track Server.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

Llq7X2D.jpg gnrjqxgm4tez.gif Zhqd0x4.jpg

Thanks for the info...I suppose I can go remove my post now..lol...

3 hours ago, Bryos-TM said:

Regarding the thing with wings with PvP stats, as of last Wednesday, in Korea, wings get 1.3% PvP stats for each enchant level from 7 to 10.

Just pointing this out in case someone sees it on their profiles.

This is for Pure Plumes, not wings.

5 hours ago, Sawyen-TM said:

Where is the portal to beshmundir temple on fast track? When I'm on fast track and pass the portal in silentera it moves me to the standard server...

You know that big circular platform in the lower front of Gelk/Inggy Fortresss? There.

No, forget Silentera Canyon. That one will forever remain on standard only. When I said Gelk/Inggy Fortress, I meant literally Gelkmaros Fortress and Inggison Illusion Fortress, the main ones.

The circular platform is thea one of the front of these fortresses. This is where it drops you off after you enter for the first time. Way before any stairs, there are usually npcs hitting dummies nearby.

Archived