Forums

Where is the current tempering count to see progress toward events?

Kircheis-KT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

This is sarcasm, right?

I hope so to as someone who had cabinets and bags and pets full of stigmas and who +9'd stigmas takes on average 30 to 50 of a stigma to get to +9 unless you have the whole horse up your butt and not just a horseshoe.  The plus side I now have space to put stuff again

57 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

I hope so to as someone who had cabinets and bags and pets full of stigmas and who +9'd stigmas takes on average 30 to 50 of a stigma to get to +9 unless you have the whole horse up your butt and not just a horseshoe.  The plus side I now have space to put stuff again

I read this as you removed the whole horse from your butt, so now you have space to put your stuff. DX I'm so tired today, lol.

I was like, tydwut.

It's a Tyd commercial!

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I read this as you removed the whole horse from your butt, so now you have space to put your stuff. DX I'm so tired today, lol.

I was like, tydwut.

It's a Tyd commercial!

Yus everything is a Tyd commercial the plan to slowly take over the world is starting to come to fruition

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The plot to conspire with other brands to share in the joy that is Tyd is working.

and hey if things get to far out of hand we can always make the kids eat more Tyd Pods wait this is getting out of hand now lol and can be taken many ways.  

• Aion Team

Hello!

So... It seems our estimates were rather off. As a community you guys have exceeded 130k as of noon today. This is far above the highest tier so all prizes will be unlocked. Since this number is much higher than the top tier, we will be giving out an extra prize to all. We don't have that prize determined as of yet so stay tuned. 

Thank you!

hi cyan, would it be possbile to have some better rewards for such high numbers, instead of 1 level reduction stone? we haven't had those in events for at least 6 months so the price is kind of silly because of how much they fail. Even including them in future events would be nice i think most people can agree

51 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello!

So... It seems our estimates were rather off. As a community you guys have exceeded 130k as of noon today. This is far above the highest tier so all prizes will be unlocked. Since this number is much higher than the top tier, we will be giving out an extra prize to all. We don't have that prize determined as of yet so stay tuned. 

Thank you!

wow... really? 130k?

we did 4x the highest milestone number in less than 3 days? 

and the weekend is just starting. 

22 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

1 meeeeellion attempts by stigma/temper/omega.

it does not sound so crazy and exagerated now

WOW.  I have several suggestions / questions?

Big question. WHEN WILL THESE WEEKS or THIS WEEK START? Next WED. after maintenance?

Does that mean we will get multiple weeks of 3x exp? or does on prize trump the ones below it?

Will we be able to use XP amulets in conjunctions with these buffs?

Will you cap XP able to be earned on adma/TTC/DL/FP like you did with double XP weekend.

As for possible extra rewards. I don't think there's anything more frustrating then trying to get the level A minion you want (sheba) and plus it up.  10Bil spent right now and you might get 20 cute minions? with zero guarantee of getting any A's. much less the one you want. You could make them a chance drop on defeating certain bosses. Or getting a certain amount of PVP kills in one day.  That will give us a taste of 6.0. 

I'm sure other people have great idea's. I'm look thinking about what would be great for me and some others I know!

Another possible idea is to bring back kumuki cave as a reward.  even if just for a week. 

-PhizzPewPew / PhizzNoHeals.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello!

Thank you!

Ok, so we exceeded by far your top tier prize and you will be giving 1 extra prize for 130k? What if we use more? If we will exceed 200k? What about then? Will you be giving again only 1 extra prize? Maybe you should listen to the players a little and figure out what they can be pleased with *just a suggestion*

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello!

Thank you!

So, can you guys REWARD US with an extension this event for another week cause one week just wasn't enough time to enchant everything. Players get more time to enchant stuff and NCSOFT gets more bling. Win, win situation for both parties.

Archived