Where is the current tempering count to see progress toward events?

Kircheis-KT

3 hours ago, Devorer-DN said:

So, can you guys REWARD US with an extension this event for another week cause one week just wasn't enough time to enchant everything. Players get more time to enchant stuff and NCSOFT gets more bling. Win, win situation for both parties.

I agree. It would be nice if we got one more week of this event as a reward.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Devorer-DN said:

So, can you guys REWARD US with an extension this event for another week cause one week just wasn't enough time to enchant everything. Players get more time to enchant stuff and NCSOFT gets more bling. Win, win situation for both parties.

I agree, we need more time for getting our stuff and taking advantage of the event.

Another possibility would be a box containing one selectable and untradeable item, like an Omega, tempering and Stigma enchantment stone of 100%.... many ppl used all their resources.

I am thinking about a large pack of lunas. Maybe 200 - 300 units. As you probably know the dice game in luna can give most of the rewards that people talked about in this thread (cute minions, major felicitous, level reduction stones, omegas, temperings and more usefull things.) And with that number of lunas, is almost sure everyone will get what they want and more. :P 

About the extension on this event, probably we won´t have it. But I think that after that success, we will see another one soon. 

In some way I would like to see more weeks with 3x exp buff or maybe the next 2 weeks with x4 or x5 exp. I need to level up too. But maybe having a full month with exp buff will make us a little autistic. Leveling up is more a lonely task even with the new instances. 

Maybe we could have 2 weeks with double entries number in instances. And people will be able to do more of what they need or like. 

It is hard to see a reward that is really good for us and at the same time good for the community. lol xD 

2 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

I am thinking about a large pack of lunas. Maybe 200 - 300 units. As you probably know the dice game in luna can give most of the rewards that people talked about in this thread (cute minions, major felicitous, level reduction stones, omegas, temperings and more usefull things.) And with that number of lunas, is almost sure everyone will get what they want and more. :P 

About the extension on this event, probably we won´t have it. But I think that after that success, we will see another one soon. 

In some way I would like to see more weeks with 3x exp buff or maybe the next 2 weeks with x4 or x5 exp. I need to level up too. But maybe having a full month with exp buff will make us a little autistic. Leveling up is more a lonely task even with the new instances. 

Maybe we could have 2 weeks with double entries number in instances. And people will be able to do more of what they need or like. 

It is hard to see a reward that is really good for us and at the same time good for the community. lol xD 

4x or 5x exp and full reward Kumuki

On 10/2/2018 at 3:13 AM, Cyan said:

Hello!

So... It seems our estimates were rather off. As a community you guys have exceeded 130k as of noon today. This is far above the highest tier so all prizes will be unlocked. Since this number is much higher than the top tier, we will be giving out an extra prize to all. We don't have that prize determined as of yet so stay tuned. 

Thank you!

Please let it be 2x spinel medals so i can laugh a bit. Tough day today xD

Get your pitchforks, tar, and feathers out.

Considering this inevitably drove a deeper wedge between the have and have not why not have people who didn't participate receive a gear set like harvester/lvl 75 pvp? This could be one of the rare moments where trickle down economics works. 3x exp wont help them if they are fighting people with +7 pvp accessories, +20 gear, and +9 stigma sets. And yes I did participate, I +10 all of my essence cores because they are not character specific and can be shared among my toons.

Your idea for rewarding the overwhelming number of people that participated is to give those that -didn't- participate at all free top-end gear (unpurified)? 

I don't think we need pitchforks or tar and feathers. I think, however, that you need to have your head examed.

-Everyone- on every server in ever faction is going to get some nice FREE things. Doesn't matter if they took advantage of this event or not. I think that's a pretty generous thing. Look.. we had warning that this event was coming. People could (and did) save stigmas in preparation. The event that ended right before this one began gave out a good number of omegas and tempering solutions.. all for free. People saved those up. So when this event started many people upgraded their gear without spending a single penny on the BCM. They may not have gotten to +9 on their stigmas or their accessories, but they definitely got to something better than what they had. Of course those that were willing to drop hundreds of dollars at the BCM -also- upgraded their gear.. further and quicker. That's the nature of cash shops. What did you expect? That those that don't spend real money would be able to catch up to the gear level of those that spend tons of cash and those that spend tons of cash were expected to not do anything out of a sense of fairness? That's just silly.

The point is.. those that spend nothing are in the same boat after this event that they were in before it. They may have been able to upgrade their gear a little (which always feels nice) but, just as before they patch, there are people that grossly outgear them.

The joker's wild event? The most common reward was spinal coins, if they announced the losers instead of the winner chat would be flooded with that announcement, the real money was in selling all of the royal flushes for 40-45m which is what I did. Regardless,  I agree 75 gear is far-fetched and would still gear their asses handed to them. But since they're so shocked by the funding they received why not ask for a lot? More realistically, maybe more soulstones since they nerfed that for some reason, level reduction stones, and omegas. Things you can't farm outside of instances.  Oh, and just because there is a cash shop doesn't mean they sell power, it was mostly skins when BCM first came out.

18 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

And still is...

I think its mostly old skins, mounts, and pets. I've noticed a lot of the new stuff is from events/luna, assuming they are not seasonal items. Originally you couldn't buy manastones, wrapping scrolls, enchantment powder, and other power purchases. I assume they were added over time as the population dwindled, hell I haven't and advertisement for for Aion on the Internet and at the same time I would not recommend this game to any of my friends.

1 hour ago, Lambdachi-DN said:

The joker's wild event? The most common reward was spinal coins, if they announced the losers instead of the winner chat would be flooded with that announcement, the real money was in selling all of the royal flushes for 40-45m which is what I did. Regardless,  I agree 75 gear is far-fetched and would still gear their asses handed to them. But since they're so shocked by the funding they received why not ask for a lot? More realistically, maybe more soulstones since they nerfed that for some reason, level reduction stones, and omegas. Things you can't farm outside of instances.  Oh, and just because there is a cash shop doesn't mean they sell power, it was mostly skins when BCM first came out.

Most common doesn't mean the nice things didn't happen. Personally I got a single omega, but a dozen or so temperings. I saved my stigmas. Without spending a dime I +7 my accessories (from 5) and got a single +9 stigmas, a heal set of stigmas to +7 and the dps set to +6. No money spent. None. I can well imagine what someone who spent tons of cash got and I am fine with that. Why? Because they spent money.

Remember that anyone that attempted to enchant any stigma, used any tempering or any omega helped in the event. Doesn't matter if the stigmas, omegas and temperings were purchased or earned in game. Selling those things did two things. Allowed people who spend to go faster and make money for the company that produces our game. Neither of those things are shocking or out of line.

Though I am wondering what you mean by "nerf in soulstones"? Soulstones haven't been nerfed. Unless you are talking about what happened in BoS. 10 soulstones for an easy mode 1st boss was -way- out of line. Apparently the staff figured that out pretty quick and changed it. You can still get 8 soulstones for a full easy mode. Seems right to me.

21 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Your idea for rewarding the overwhelming number of people that participated is to give those that -didn't- participate at all free top-end gear (unpurified)? 

I don't think we need pitchforks or tar and feathers. I think, however, that you need to have your head examed.

-Everyone- on every server in ever faction is going to get some nice FREE things. Doesn't matter if they took advantage of this event or not. I think that's a pretty generous thing. Look.. we had warning that this event was coming. People could (and did) save stigmas in preparation. The event that ended right before this one began gave out a good number of omegas and tempering solutions.. all for free. People saved those up. So when this event started many people upgraded their gear without spending a single penny on the BCM. They may not have gotten to +9 on their stigmas or their accessories, but they definitely got to something better than what they had. Of course those that were willing to drop hundreds of dollars at the BCM -also- upgraded their gear.. further and quicker. That's the nature of cash shops. What did you expect? That those that don't spend real money would be able to catch up to the gear level of those that spend tons of cash and those that spend tons of cash were expected to not do anything out of a sense of fairness? That's just silly.

The point is.. those that spend nothing are in the same boat after this event that they were in before it. They may have been able to upgrade their gear a little (which always feels nice) but, just as before they patch, there are people that grossly outgear them.

I am agree about that could be a really bad idea to give every player (or toon) an endgame gear. As you can imagine that gear will be really cheap and will make all the other gears almost nothing. Even the new players are making a huge effort to get apollon and start to do instances with that one (could be like a lot of lost effort for them). Also a lot of accounts are just secondary from old players and we do not really need that. 

But I do not think that "we had a warning". Only few players knew this event from korea´s servers and even when some people posted a little about that (mostly asking to have the event to enchant accs) still a lot of us did not knew the details. And a lot of people does not come to the forums, so for them was a surprise in some way. Still, I am not complaining. Is ok. Sometimes to discover something new is nice. 

I think we can divide the players in 3 groups. 

- those who knew and collected the items previously and/or have real money involved in the event. They took a nice advantage from it

- those who did not know so much, but had items or many toons, or some kinah (and maybe a few dollars). They still had some advantage 

- those who did not know about the event and have few toons, are new, or lack a nice economy ingame and have no real money to use. The probably did not make so much. 

but yet the rewards in the next weeks will benefit everyone. And the new players will take the best part. Most of the old players who enchanted everything this week do not need so much the exp buff. The new ones will increase their level so much. 

And about the effort the community made to get the rewards, well. remember that a big part of that was made with free items (temperings and omegas from luna or instances, stigmas from instances or spinel medals). So is not like they sold 130k units on the BCM. And I bet 80-90% were free items. Maybe more. So Maybe those who paid in BCM should get something else (a rare skin or emote). 

“You people” are whinging and not proposing solutions.

I will not make the same mistake:

-create a server for “p2w” players that have spent over $X,XXX in last 6mo(include lower spenders that have RNGeesus sponsorship. ie...+7 accs/single +9 stigmas etc)

-create a “p2lose” server for players that spend but have bad luck (include non-spenders with decent progress. ie...+’d 75AP acc/+5 stigmas etc)

-and a server for strictly f2p

Thank you for your time and consideration!

3 hours ago, 2s9D3CF-DN said:

“You people” are whinging and not proposing solutions.

I will not make the same mistake:

-create a server for “p2w” players that have spent over $X,XXX in last 6mo(include lower spenders that have RNGeesus sponsorship. ie...+7 accs/single +9 stigmas etc)

-create a “p2lose” server for players that spend but have bad luck (include non-spenders with decent progress. ie...+’d 75AP acc/+5 stigmas etc)

-and a server for strictly f2p

Thank you for your time and consideration!

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Woah there, Hitler.

Lol

if you divide the servers in those categories, all of them will die soon. 

P2W players are so few. They need the F2P players to sell the items they buy in the BCM to get kinah. Free players also gather a lot of materials and event items and the P2W players buy them. Also. Is not funny to put a lot of effort to raise your gear if everyone has the same. 

Free players also need the P2W people cause they usually do the heavy instances and start carrying (and teaching) how to do something to the free players. Players with real money buy the instances pack, instances scrolls, rare visual things that everybody wants (like new hairstyles). Those items are important for the casual and F2P players, who spend the kinah they earn in them. In a server only with F2P people, even apollon gear will be rare. 

"Non-spender players with decent progress" sounds to me like good and active players. Those usually are the ones making the groups, creating legions and keeping the server alive. They know the P2W players and convince them to do instances. And help the F2P players with teachings or taking them to the instances. Those are usually the players who use a lot of time telling the others how the events works and what is more usefull to do.

2 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Lol

if you divide the servers in those categories, all of them will die soon. 

P2W players are so few. They need the F2P players to sell the items they buy in the BCM to get kinah. Free players also gather a lot of materials and event items and the P2W players buy them. Also. Is not funny to put a lot of effort to raise your gear if everyone has the same. 

Free players also need the P2W people cause they usually do the heavy instances and start carrying (and teaching) how to do something to the free players. Players with real money buy the instances pack, instances scrolls, rare visual things that everybody wants (like new hairstyles). Those items are important for the casual and F2P players, who spend the kinah they earn in them. In a server only with F2P people, even apollon gear will be rare. 

"Non-spender players with decent progress" sounds to me like good and active players. Those usually are the ones making the groups, creating legions and keeping the server alive. They know the P2W players and convince them to do instances. And help the F2P players with teachings or taking them to the instances. Those are usually the players who use a lot of time telling the others how the events works and what is more usefull to do.

Spot on. A good working relationship between NCsoft and paying players, and paying players and non paying players.

Archived