Jump to content
Kircheis-KT

Where is the current tempering count to see progress toward events?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

so you do not know either? :P 

I am still not NCsoft. :P:P:P

In all seriousness, it's probably several thousands by now, considering people have dropped hundreds of stigmas trying to get +9 now. : x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
9 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

I doubt hundreds of stigmas.. more like 10 to get a +9

This is sarcasm, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyd-DN   
1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

This is sarcasm, right?

I hope so to as someone who had cabinets and bags and pets full of stigmas and who +9'd stigmas takes on average 30 to 50 of a stigma to get to +9 unless you have the whole horse up your butt and not just a horseshoe.  The plus side I now have space to put stuff again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   
28 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

This is sarcasm, right?

Ofc not, you want people buying and using stigmas you're selling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
2 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Ofc not, you want people buying and using stigmas you're selling?

If you are making a point (or a joke), it isn't getting through.

Want to try again or just give up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

I hope so to as someone who had cabinets and bags and pets full of stigmas and who +9'd stigmas takes on average 30 to 50 of a stigma to get to +9 unless you have the whole horse up your butt and not just a horseshoe.  The plus side I now have space to put stuff again

I read this as you removed the whole horse from your butt, so now you have space to put your stuff. DX I'm so tired today, lol.

I was like, tydwut.

It's a Tyd commercial!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyd-DN   
2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I read this as you removed the whole horse from your butt, so now you have space to put your stuff. DX I'm so tired today, lol.

I was like, tydwut.

It's a Tyd commercial!

Yus everything is a Tyd commercial the plan to slowly take over the world is starting to come to fruition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tyd-KT said:

Yus everything is a Tyd commercial the plan to slowly take over the world is starting to come to fruition

The plot to conspire with other brands to share in the joy that is Tyd is working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyd-DN   
1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The plot to conspire with other brands to share in the joy that is Tyd is working.

and hey if things get to far out of hand we can always make the kids eat more Tyd Pods wait this is getting out of hand now lol and can be taken many ways.  

Edited by Tyd-KT
things not thins lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyan   

Hello!

So... It seems our estimates were rather off. As a community you guys have exceeded 130k as of noon today. This is far above the highest tier so all prizes will be unlocked. Since this number is much higher than the top tier, we will be giving out an extra prize to all. We don't have that prize determined as of yet so stay tuned. 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Say-KT   

hi cyan, would it be possbile to have some better rewards for such high numbers, instead of 1 level reduction stone? we haven't had those in events for at least 6 months so the price is kind of silly because of how much they fail. Even including them in future events would be nice i think most people can agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello!

So... It seems our estimates were rather off. As a community you guys have exceeded 130k as of noon today. This is far above the highest tier so all prizes will be unlocked. Since this number is much higher than the top tier, we will be giving out an extra prize to all. We don't have that prize determined as of yet so stay tuned. 

Thank you!

wow... really? 130k?

we did 4x the highest milestone number in less than 3 days? 

and the weekend is just starting. 

22 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

1 meeeeellion attempts by stigma/temper/omega.

it does not sound so crazy and exagerated now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

wow... really? 130k?

we did 4x the highest milestone number in less than 3 days? 

and the weekend is just starting. 

it does not sound so crazy and exagerated now

Not gonna lie, I am legit surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW.  I have several suggestions / questions?

Big question. WHEN WILL THESE WEEKS or THIS WEEK START? Next WED. after maintenance?

Does that mean we will get multiple weeks of 3x exp? or does on prize trump the ones below it?

Will we be able to use XP amulets in conjunctions with these buffs?

Will you cap XP able to be earned on adma/TTC/DL/FP like you did with double XP weekend.

 

As for possible extra rewards. I don't think there's anything more frustrating then trying to get the level A minion you want (sheba) and plus it up.  10Bil spent right now and you might get 20 cute minions? with zero guarantee of getting any A's. much less the one you want. You could make them a chance drop on defeating certain bosses. Or getting a certain amount of PVP kills in one day.  That will give us a taste of 6.0. 

 

I'm sure other people have great idea's. I'm look thinking about what would be great for me and some others I know!

 

Another possible idea is to bring back kumuki cave as a reward.  even if just for a week. 

 

-PhizzPewPew / PhizzNoHeals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikyM-DN   
6 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello!

So... It seems our estimates were rather off. As a community you guys have exceeded 130k as of noon today. This is far above the highest tier so all prizes will be unlocked. Since this number is much higher than the top tier, we will be giving out an extra prize to all. We don't have that prize determined as of yet so stay tuned. 

Thank you!

Ok, so we exceeded by far your top tier prize and you will be giving 1 extra prize for 130k? What if we use more? If we will exceed 200k? What about then? Will you be giving again only 1 extra prize? Maybe you should listen to the players a little and figure out what they can be pleased with *just a suggestion*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NCsoft is shocked by this and I'm sure they're discussing amongst themselves what to do. I'll be happy if they give each of us 2 untradeable major felicitous socketing.

In fact they might consider extending this event by a week seeing the great success of it to boost revenue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello!

So... It seems our estimates were rather off. As a community you guys have exceeded 130k as of noon today. This is far above the highest tier so all prizes will be unlocked. Since this number is much higher than the top tier, we will be giving out an extra prize to all. We don't have that prize determined as of yet so stay tuned. 

Thank you!

So, can you guys REWARD US with an extension this event for another week cause one week just wasn't enough time to enchant everything. Players get more time to enchant stuff and NCSOFT gets more bling. Win, win situation for both parties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×