is it a bug ? No Abyss..!!

saherusfai-KT

6 hours ago, saherusfai-KT said:

i'm level 57 songwaver  i didn't receive till now the abyss entry quest and i can't do orders from reshanta because i cant enter Abyss without completing  the quest which i hadn't receive
so what to do now ? 

You should've gotten a campaign for Abyss entry quest at level 45.

you should have the abyss entry campaing in your menu. Not sure if it was on the campaing (yellow quest) or normal ones (light blue ones). If you do not have that, maybe is chained with another quest or campaing. I am totally sure that you do not need to complete the campaings for the low level maps. But maybe is related with the initial stigma´s quest or the ascension quest after lvl 10. Or maybe something easy at low level. I also remember that the abyss entry quest required to do a flight test in the 3rd map (on elyos side that is eltnen). So maybe you need to do something related with the campain on that map. Totally sure you do not need to do so much, but maybe the first quest about talking with the city boss. I do not remember about having to do something to get that quest, but I remmeber that I played that map with all my toons so maybe I did the first quest without thinking so much. 

Archived