Question from a noob

RoumenTheTyrant-KT

So i'm new, and i have only 1 question so far.

Most games give some sort of "free stat" every level that you can put twords whatever one of your stats you want to increase.  Does this game not have that?

If this game does have that, then how do i use that feature?  I've looked under the player window that displays the stats and can't find any option to do this.

If this game does not have that, then what makes anyone of the same class any different form each other?  Wouldn't every Templar with the same gear be the same?  Ya know, not counting the experience of the player ofcorse.

Roumen. I knwo what are you talking about. In aion you do not have points to distribute on stats on every level like other games. But at high level you will have something similar

Aion used to be a game with automatic stats. So yes. every toon in the same class with the same gear, used to have the same stats. The basic stats you see in the gear and stats menu, used to be just indicative or simbolic. 

But in Aion 5.0 NCSoft decided to change this from lvl 66 and higher. So once you reach that level you will start receiving "essence points" Those essence points can be used un many things. You can improve your basic stats (and receive related ones. example: knowledge increases Magic Boost, Crit spell and Magic Suppresion) or you can use the points to improve skills. But still is not the same as the idea that you are thinking about. In those games those aditional points on some stats tends to make a huge difference, yet in Aion you are mostly free about how to use them. But after that, you will have a lot of different toons. 

from 1 to 65 is really fast to level up. And you can do all that way in few days. But once in 66 becomes harder to level up. every level will require double exp compared with the previous one. So you will need a lot of time to reach the current cap (75). 

Archived