Rate of stigmas

Viral-DN

19 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

That happens, @Viral-DN. I used 18 stigmas to go from 6 to 6. Ahdol used two dozen stigmas to go from 5 to 4. It's just bad RNG. 68 is extraordinarily bad luck, but this is Aion where bad luck takes on a life of its own.

It is immoral the rate of enchant of these stigmas! I'm furious about it! I bought all these stigmas in the Black Cloud MP for nothing!

16 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

and usually bad luck appears in the last stage of your proyect making really hard to do the final steps. (and in that moment you start using all your resources) 

When I am having a bad rush, usually I restart my computer and game and things go better. 

In fact I tried to enchant this stigma for 3 days in a row!

3 hours ago, Viral-DN said:

What is the enchant rate of stigmas ?????? For it is not possible that after using 68 stigmas of staggered rest, which was already +5 she is now +5!

It's merely superstition, but I suggest the below. It's what I did for my stigmas. Had one keep having a pattern of breaking back to +4, so I tossed it and started from +0 and got to +9 easily. Here's my Aion myth story. Every item has innate RNG/Luck Relationship to who is enchanting it and the actual item. Location does not matter at all. Rolling numbers does nothing at all. (Pernon isn't more lucky, it's just more peaceful lol...it allows you to think more clearly, so make less bad decisions.) IMO. It's based off the item and the character. My friend couldn't get an accessory to +7 after hours of trying, so I traded and helped them get it to +7 without fails in less than a minute and traded it back to them. That is one way around bad luck I guess.

If one of your stigmas keeps breaking, just toss it. Get a new one to start from +0 and check what the pattern of the fresh stigma is. If the fresh stigma follows the same pattern to gravitate towards +4 or lower, trash it and get a new one. Keep doing this until you get a stigma that hovers around +6 or above and you'll probably find yourself spending around less than 40-50 stigmas for a +9. "Good luck" stigmas will never gravitate towards +4 or lower. They will always hang above +5, and yes they'll fall between 5, 6, 7, 8 a lot, but you will eventually get 9. If you stick on a stigma that has a bad break pattern, you're going to be stuck until you hit infinite breaks. So, take a break and breath. Try fresh.

try to enchant it in pairs if you can afford it

wait some minutes before attempting another enchant

fail at least two enchants (gear, no matter what) before trying +8 or +9

I don't know if it takes any effect on RNG but I've managed to +9 seven of my stigmas this way. And I haven't spent that much

2 hours ago, Devorer-DN said:

If one of your stigmas keeps breaking, just toss it. Get a new one to start from +0 

I wish I had tried that.

2 hours ago, Sunix-DN said:

fail at least two enchants (gear, no matter what) before trying +8 or +9

I tried this way of enchanting with gear, back when lv cap was 65.

1. boots were the sacrifice.
  2. enchant boots until 2 fails in a row, then enchant any other gear one time.
  3. Repeat 2.
  4. didn't always work, but RNG seamed to be better.
  5. getting the last piece boots to +15 took forever.
  6. I should have gotten some other gear and enchanted it until 2 fails in a row, then try the boots.

Archived