Weekly Server Maintenance - February 14, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 14, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hour and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Broken Hearts event will begin. Full details can be found here.
  3. Power Up Week will end. Community prizes will be distributed via survey tomorrow.
  4. Ires and Pensir, which have Gray Wolf Accessories, will be added in Iluma and Norsvold. 

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
1y4yr3hxvif01.jpg 9ZtemS2.jpg z7FPh5wFY9pUTvCsssibMn4JP7kvWqV-4_aoOTf1

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Aion Team
4 minutes ago, Bow-KT said:

Where are the extra prizes we won as a community? What is the exact number we got?Or you guys skipped that part?(probably gonna get a response in a week when they decide to open aion forums on their lunch break)

I am typing the post right now :(

• Aion Team
11 minutes ago, EreshkigaI-DN said:

@Cyan 

Could you give us Power up event buff only for those new accessories atleast? 

Power Up Week will be returning in the future. We don't have exact plans yet, and it may not be the exact same when when it's implemented again but the buffs will make their way back to you all in some form or fashion.

Hi excuse me, @Cyan please put LEVEL REDUCTION STONES in bcm or the prize pool of this event. You keep giving us level 80 gear but no way to reduce to level of it; we aren't in 6.0 and none of us are level 80. The daily luna isn't going to cut it either since the success rate of reduction is really bad. So @Cyan please please please consider this or tell your higher ups about it. Kthnx.

Hi Cyan, do you know a timeline on when we can expect to see these parts of 5.8?:

Are we going to get Wrapping Scrolls for the new purified +25 weapons/armor and +10 accessories?

When will we get the enchanting safety points on the new purified, +6 on accessories and +25 on the weapons/armor?

When will we get the Crucible Spire update and along with it the updated season rewards including the Stigma Enchantment Stone and Wing Feather?

Aside from those future 5.8 updates, are Level Reduction stones going to be made more available? and is it intended for Master Harvester Accessories to have %PvP stats when tempering?

thank you

5 hours ago, Bow-KT said:

Where are the extra prizes we won as a community? What is the exact number we got?Or you guys skipped that part?(probably gonna get a response in a week when they decide to open aion forums on their lunch break)

WOW why did you make Cyan unhappy? Log in DN and duel me!

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

I am typing the post right now :(

I got your back Cyan, he will pay for that, don't worry :P 

Is this your first AION update? The servers aren't live yet, and if you bothered to click the twitter link for live updates you would see it's been delayed 30 minutes. 

NOW : On to the real question.  Am I the only one that didn't blow by these grey wolf accessory NPC's being added in Iluma and Norsvold?  I'd love to see a gear list available from these NPC's?

Ok, so the Power up event has ended, where is the thread where you tell us how many temperings/omegas have been used? Where is the post saying we will get some kind of "rewards" (notice I said rewards, not just one) for the overachievement? Will you guys just stop for a minute and listen to the players?? You are giving us enchantment dust×500 in the age of level 80 gear, are you insane or just want to troll us? There are a ton of rewards players would be more satisfied with and you just keep going like players don't even exist! Pffff....

The "rewards" (notice I said rewards as well) have been "given out" (notice I said give out instead of picking them up yourself) through a "survey" (notice I said survey referring to a window available for 66+ players) in-game. Included a "Minion Contract" (noticed I called it Minion Contract because "Cute" might offend), "Level Reduction" Stones (notice I said Level Reduction because they fail a lot) and Berdin "Stars" (notice I called them Stars because they are not literal stars, in case you didnt know, they are just scrolls). It also includes "triple" XP "weekends" and drop rate.

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

Updated Rewards: 

• 20 Luna
  • [Event] Level Reduction Stone (x3)
  • [Event] Berdin's Lucky Star (x5)
  • Cute Minion Contract
  • 3x XP + 50% Drop
    • February 21 - February 28
  • 3x XP + 50% Drop
    • March 21 - March 28

Thanks!

Edit: