Weekly Server Maintenance - February 14, 2018

Cyan

On 2/14/2018 at 10:34 AM, PhizzNoHeals-KT said:

Is this your first AION update? The servers aren't live yet, and if you bothered to click the twitter link for live updates you would see it's been delayed 30 minutes. 

NOW : On to the real question.  Am I the only one that didn't blow by these grey wolf accessory NPC's being added in Iluma and Norsvold?  I'd love to see a gear list available from these NPC's?

Actually it is.  I just got here.  It's been YEARS since I've been on.  If they bothered to post on the maintenance link I indicated where that information will now be listed, I wouldn't be getting flamed from you, for my stupidity.   Just one more message for all the new people, wouldn't kill them. 

P.s. I don't have twitter, never have.  Too much social media out there to keep track of.  Twitter, instagram, facebook, snapchat, etc. jesus. when is enough, enough?  I had facebook only, and got rid of that.  I don't expect you to understand, but thanks for letting me know anyway.

1 minute ago, Jezabell-KT said:

Actually it is.  I just got here.  It's been YEARS since I've been on.  If they bothered to post on the maintenance link I indicated where that information will now be listed, I wouldn't be getting flamed from you, for my stupidity.   Just one more message for all the new people, wouldn't kill them. 

P.s. I don't have twitter, never have.  Too much social media out there to keep track of.  Twitter, instagram, facebook, snapchat, etc. jesus. when is enough, enough?  I had facebook only, and got rid of that.  I don't expect you to understand, but thanks for letting me know anyway.

You don't have to have twitter to click the link and check the status of the servers. Just a friendly FYI. You can book mark it on your browser, if you like, as well. Then you don't have to come to the forums if you don't want to and can just check the twitter page on Wednesdays (or if you find that the servers are down).

• Aion Team
On 2/13/2018 at 7:34 PM, Magikarp-DN said:

Hi Cyan, do you know a timeline on when we can expect to see these parts of 5.8?:

Are we going to get Wrapping Scrolls for the new purified +25 weapons/armor and +10 accessories?

When will we get the enchanting safety points on the new purified, +6 on accessories and +25 on the weapons/armor?

When will we get the Crucible Spire update and along with it the updated season rewards including the Stigma Enchantment Stone and Wing Feather?

Aside from those future 5.8 updates, are Level Reduction stones going to be made more available? and is it intended for Master Harvester Accessories to have %PvP stats when tempering?

thank you

Hello, so I left a reply a bit ago about getting other patches. Generally with this sort of thing we put them in the next major update, however, many of these changes might not make sense then. We're working with the development team to see what is able to be added and we're working on several things in that list and other things from the patches but we don't have the final details yet. 

Thank you!

9 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello, so I left a reply a bit ago about getting other patches. Generally with this sort of thing we put them in the next major update, however, many of these changes might not make sense then. We're working with the development team to see what is able to be added and we're working on several things in that list and other things from the patches but we don't have the final details yet. 

Thank you!

Is the Power up event counts finished, I would like to know the winner and the results.

20 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

You don't have to have twitter to click the link and check the status of the servers. Just a friendly FYI. You can book mark it on your browser, if you like, as well. Then you don't have to come to the forums if you don't want to and can just check the twitter page on Wednesdays (or if you find that the servers are down).

Ok thank you. I didn't know I could look at a twitter link and do that without an account

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived