Broken Hearts Reward List

Cyan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HimeQQ-DN said:

Here comes another lame event where the only worthy things are the omegas and the tempering solutions and those are just 2% rate between loads of trash items. 
Such a shame, well done NCSOFT keep sinking the server. 

We had Frozen magic, Homeward bound, Wild Joker and Power up event. 4 good events in a row and you have to audacity to say Ncsoft is sinking the server lol. This will be a good event calm down.

Frozen magic was probs the only one acceptable after all the ones you quoted in there. Wild joker was just a JOKE event. Spinel coins were always droping mostly. Maybe you just got luck on your drops or I might be jinxed lol. Power Up event was good, that is true. But in terms of events that allows you to get good drops to make kinah is what I am talking about. I am a player who spends money in NCOINS because nowdays there is not many ways to get kinah in game loyalty. Yes, you can sell supplys from AOE, COE but there is a limit which doesnt gives more than 200kk per account anyway. And if for you a good event is to get old skins, candies, +6 manastones, stigma sacks, golden wing marks and recovery serums, thats ok. 

NCSOFT is doing just these nonsense just by not listening to the players.
Do you know why? Their focus is only money.
event of 100% where the ratio is decreased to 1000% (sale on the site increases)
event to enchantar (sale in the site increases and we can not enchantar anything because the ratio is brutally diminished)
See the event Broken Hearts Event 2018 has an item that we do not even use anymore. It's that I'm crazy or sotem Donkeys at NCSOFT.
Another thing of course is that it will delete what I wrote, but I'm taking ss and recording to post how it works the administration of AION.

9 hours ago, Brutallus-DN said:

For the power up event, every account got 3 level reduction stones. It might not be enough, but it is still something

3. Lol. Have you tried to level reduce something? Took me 15 level reduction stones to get from 78 to 75. 3 is better than nothing but it is a far less than is needed to do be meaningful.

@Cyan Another time when it would have been beneficial for you all to -ask- actual players before putting together a rewards list. We -really- needed level reduction stones.

Back in the day Level Reduction stones cost 800m and people paid... because they were like super rare only from arcade or some shit... y'all ever heard of supply/demand? Yeah, it sucks that demand increased while supply stayed the same, but I doubt we can do much, iirc Cyan has nothing to do with reward list making and people who make reward lists don't talk to Cyan nor read the forums, basically, are super detatched from needs of comunity

It seems that whatever gifts we are offered in events, they don't please the players, or at least some of the vocal players. 

You can't please all of the people all of the time. I know there are some points in the game where it becomes frustrating - slow to level, hard to improve your equipment, times when you are trying to complete a quest and someone 10 levels or more higher comes and smacks you down in a one-sided PvP, and so on. But really do you want everything handed to you on a plate? 

49 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Complain about how afkers get their stuf from EC w/o doing anything yet complaining about not getting free "OP" stuff from events..... 

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, CheerfuI-KT said:

Back in the day Level Reduction stones cost 800m and people paid... because they were like super rare only from arcade or some shit... y'all ever heard of supply/demand? Yeah, it sucks that demand increased while supply stayed the same, but I doubt we can do much, iirc Cyan has nothing to do with reward list making and people who make reward lists don't talk to Cyan nor read the forums, basically, are super detatched from needs of comunity

Cyan actually can have a say in what the rewards are. He absolutely can and should take our needs to the big man that does have the final say in what the rewards are here on our servers. Cyan and Hime are our voices to the people/person that matter(s) who don't/doesn't read the forums.

I just want to toss in my 5 cents.. and i dont care what you think about my post :)

Apollon Weapon Box --> useless (Harvester is the way to go)

Apollon Armor Box --> useless (Harvester is the way to go)

Tempering Solution --> we just had an event for not breaking stuff with these... nice to have but thats it!

Omega Enchantment Stone --> same as above

Spinel Coin (x5) --> who uses these? The gear is far from good and you need a bizzilion

My Other Half T-Shirt --> ... well fashion ! Always nice :)

I Can Hear Only You Matching T-Shirt --> ... well fashion ! Always nice :)

I Am Yours Matching T-Shirt --> ... well fashion ! Always nice :)

Berdin's Lucky Star --> who isnt 75 yet these days? :P

Parusha Equipment Soulstone --> very nice!

Essence Core --> so so ...

Major Felicitous Socketing Box --> always handy!

Stigma Sack --> not a fan off

Major Ancient Crown --> AP always nice

+6 Manastone Bundle --> useless

Upgraded Blessed Recovery Serum Bundle --> level 50 stuff

Spinel Medal (x4) --> medals always handy

Crucible Spire Stigma Bundle --> no comment

Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) (x2) --> uay for supps!

Large Greater Supplements Bag (Eternal) (x2) --> yay for eternal supps?

Golden Wing Mark (x10) --> lame

Enchantment Stone Dust (x500) --> lolz!

Enamored Tiger Transformation Candy Box --> like we dont have candy enough yet!

:)<3

At least this time all the items included on the reward list can be used. We do not have tike manastone +3 or pallasites. Maybe the only exception could be the eternal supps.....

I was searching in my memory how this event was for me in the past, but I have the feeling that for me never was really special. Maybe if the rewards are smaller this time, we will see more of them. past events included nice items but the rates for them were so small. 

41 minutes ago, Getoverhere-DN said:

Apollon Weapon Box --> useless (Harvester is the way to go)

Apollon Armor Box --> useless (Harvester is the way to go)

Harvester is good indeed, but, what if you are not willing to toss billions (yes, still billions) to buy the Harvester pieces? What if your alt is not geared and you want it to? What if you are starting out and cannot find people to down Typhon with you? More so, having Apollon pieces is actually a way to get Master Harvester pieces (albeit at a higher cost).

46 minutes ago, Getoverhere-DN said:

Tempering Solution --> we just had an event for not breaking stuff with these... nice to have but thats it!

Omega Enchantment Stone --> same as above

I am going to pretend I didnt read this.

47 minutes ago, Getoverhere-DN said:

Spinel Coin (x5) --> who uses these? The gear is far from good and you need a bizzilion

Didnt check armour, but weapon wise, they are the best PvE undercombine weapons. More than Harvester. And way cheaper in the short and long run. Another alternative to those who cannot clear Frozen Monolith...

And it is certainly not expensive at all. Maybe the medals, but they are even easier to farm than coins.

50 minutes ago, Getoverhere-DN said:

Berdin's Lucky Star --> who isnt 75 yet these days?

In your own words, no comment.

Agree with Bryos again ( and I can not believe that :/ )

but yes. Apollon is a nice gear to start with, and is a good option to have something in alts. Is not an expensive gear, but still you can get something from the broker selling those. Temperings and omegas are always usefull. 

Bryos do not forget that spinel coins can be used on other things too. I like the minion contracts for 5 spinel coins. 

Wow the rewards for this event are awful. Not surprising though since all the old events get nerfed more every time they come around. Funny enough though these items will be gone with the next patch but still events we've been getting aren't being more generous. The Joker event should have been just called "Moar Spinel Coins Please". Snowball event I won't even go there.

2 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Didnt check armour, but weapon wise, they are the best PvE undercombine weapons. More than Harvester. And way cheaper in the short and long run. Another alternative to those who cannot clear Frozen Monolith...

And it is certainly not expensive at all. Maybe the medals, but they are even easier to farm than coins.

I think you misread the bonuses, Spinel Coin Weapons can be considered somewhat and introductory Weapon to PvP  (when armfusing Like ERGS+Arena) , as the conditioning gives 2.4%  PvP attack.   Elite Royal Guardian Sentinel's Keen Bow

15 hours ago, FirstEmptyPlate-DN said:

Well 4B back then would be worth a lot more now. :S

you must be spamming pve 24/7 for having  this amount of incoming. or you just RNG god...... 

All i rememember, most of the hearts i opened  i thought.. damn it look better just have the red heart in the inventory than the actually  reward

but then maybe its me being  just very RNG cursed

Tho the list is bad and doesnt NOT reflect the players current needs AT ALL

20 hours ago, knee-DN said:

Can't wait for the rare skin me and 7 other people acquired years ago to be available/worn by everyone and their alt.

Yeah that's why I refuse to pay almost 2bil on Joyful Costume skin... I know someday NC will throw it for free in a random event or even sell it for a limited time at BCM xD

I saw a lot of people who want to come back to the old times. To have a game more similar than 3.7 or 4.0. Back on those days, the events used to give things like the current reward list. :P The best rewards used to be just enchantment stones and manastones (they weren´t so expensive to buy on the broker). We also had skins (like now), and in some ocations some average gear. Events used to be just an aditional thing to do, and not the main activity for 2 weeks. 

and... I like spinel coins and apollon gear. Good enought to use them but still not so good to make rush for event things :P 

Archived