Broken Hearts Reward List

Cyan

• Aion Team

We're working on keeping relevant items for events and you guys have been very vocal about it which is good feedback we can use when deciding reward items. As for level reduction stones, this is a particular item that has been requested a lot and it's why they were given out in the Power Up Week rewards. We will be looking to add more to the game to help with lowering the levels down whether through events or other means. Some events will have different rewards than others of course. As always, keep sharing feedback here on the forums! 

Thank you.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
1 hour ago, NUMS-KT said:

@Cyan

Parusha Equipment Soulstone - Isnt this the UK version? Because I have opened over 100 Mended hearts already, Bought some from the BCM, bought out the Broker and nothing...

Not one has dropped yet!. Why are you letting my hopes and dreams fail :(

Ah woopsie, that was the old name for us that still showed on the list when I was making it! I've updated it to show the proper name Harvester Equipment Soulstone. 

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Bow-KT said:

If you actually had a clue how the game is played cyan you would know that 3 UNTRADABLE LEVEL REDUCTION STONES are worthless. But i dont expect you to know so its fine. Im so glad im using my 20 luna from the event btw. So much C A S H

Lol I agree... 3 stones gets you nowhere. I dont think there is more negative rng in the game then lvl reduc stones :) The amount of money you need to get it to 75 (for 1 or even a whole set) is stupid :)

But then again what do we know about the game :)

12 minutes ago, Bow-KT said:

If you actually had a clue how the game is played cyan you would know that 3 UNTRADABLE LEVEL REDUCTION STONES are worthless. But i dont expect you to know so its fine. Im so glad im using my 20 luna from the event btw. So much C A S H

We are lucky to get 3. People it was suppose to be 1, yet NCsoft chose to buff the rewards and we also get a tradeable cute minion contract. You are ungrateful.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Ah woopsie, that was the old name for us that still showed on the list when I was making it! I've updated it to show the proper name Harvester Equipment Soulstone. 

Thanks!

But can you check that they even drop from the event? I have opened 26x more broken hearts and nothing yet. 0x Harvester Equipment Soulstone Box

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

All 3 of my untradeable level reduction stones failed, and my cute minion contract gave me a B Kerub lmao. That's okay though. I'm just selling all of my heart pieces and will use the kinah to buy more level reduction stones. :S

Also my Level Reduction Stones failed, but I have had more luck with my seven cute minion contracts. I got Modor, Sheba, Viola  and four Rank B Kerubs.

3 hours ago, Bow-KT said:

You clearly have no clue of this game. Unistall

Mate what that user was correct, we got more than what was originally planned. As for tradeable level reductions stone, 20 luna on each account helps in that regard but yes it should be dropping from events, but not need to tell anyone else to uninstall especially if they are in the right.

@Cyan I hope you get a bonus man/woman... like the amount of QQ from the player base is real.

BTW PLAYER BASE YOU GUYS ARE THE PROBLEM... Complaining about an event?  Like TF....  Also you do know complaining and bitching/moaning to a PERSON not a nyerking avatar is pretty nyerked up.  It's like throwing your drink back at the drive thru person because someone else messed up your lemonade and gave you pink lemonade.

Grow the nyerk up.

Sorry incoming forum ban... but holy shit... like yall are a bunch of crybabies.

22 minutes ago, Infliction-DN said:

@Cyan I hope you get a bonus man/woman... like the amount of QQ from the player base is real.

BTW PLAYER BASE YOU GUYS ARE THE PROBLEM... Complaining about an event?  Like TF....  Also you do know complaining and bitching/moaning to a PERSON not a nyerking avatar is pretty nyerked up.  It's like throwing your drink back at the drive thru person because someone else messed up your lemonade and gave you pink lemonade.

Grow the nyerk up.

Sorry incoming forum ban... but holy shit... like yall are a bunch of crybabies.

It was done and sorted 6 days ago by what Johngunmad said, why did you feel the need to stir up the thread?

How long have you been playing this game? You must be new here since you complaining about event awards :P 

Personally, I dont really care about doing this event. Only got and opened boxes when I was leveling my main in the exp instances...

I hope the next event which is race one will be good. Not the buggy version that EU has.. and ready to feel Nostalgic with Tiamat eye event :)

10 hours ago, Peachypaladinu-DN said:

It was done and sorted 6 days ago by what Johngunmad said, why did you feel the need to stir up the thread?

AHAHHA you think I stirred it up?

K.  I am simply saying what they can't... if any of y'all have ever worked with customers/clients you would understand.

Most of you probably have some pent up anger and are taking it out on another HUMAN... they aren't just a forum name there is a person behind that screen that has to deal with all your bullshit.  Like grow the nyerk up and be an adult.  @Cyan probably does not have the pull to make these changes... you guys want to make a nyerking impact to their wallets?   Organize a week where the majority of you don't buy shit from the BCM, flood the support channels but y'all want to direct your anger to one person... FOH

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:48 AM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, love is in the air, and below you can find the reward list for the Broken Hearts event. Full event details can be found here.

Mended Heart:

• Harvester Equipment Soulstone

Nope, This never dropped the whole event..Over 200+ event items opened and nothing, the whole server also agrees they got nothing... you just broke my heart. :( 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived