Stigma swapping - add to UI

Amphora-KT

With all of these 'quality of life ' UI updates to make access to certain aspects of the game simpler... My suggestion is to have it be part of the UI to change stigmas wherever we are whenever we want to. As a support class I could easily swap stigs several times a day depending on the group/solo/instance situation Im in at the time.

This is the one quality of life I disagree with. Forcing you to visit a Stigma Master to change stigmas is a method to prevent players of changing stigmas midway through a battle. It also adds to how stigmas are meant to be a "one-go" thing, as in you have one chance to choose your set up for an instance or a grouping.

I agree, changing stigmas is something that it is only possible for those that pay money to do with via the BCM shugos (I think there is one of these too). But in any case giving you the chance to change them with a touch of a button is kinda too much.

then you would also still have to put the skills in the skill bar. But I do agree on the Essence shortcuts, that wouldn't hurt that much.

Archived