Forums

Weekend buff and Power Up Week results?

PotBot-DN

Yo does anyone know what the community milestone results were for the Power Up Week event for Danaria? (I'm aware that Community prizes will be distributed via survey tomorrow, just want a general idea before then.)

Also, what's this weekends buff? Feb 17th and 18th. 

Trick question: If we got the community milestone exp week event buff and somehow this weekend is double exp buff, will both of these stack during the weekend? Or will only 1 be applied? 

Thanks!

Well I actually just got the survey, it was Luna bundle, level reduction stone, berdins and a minion contract. So going off of the list we got at LEAST 6000 points, but the minion contract isn't even listed there.. so idk. I'm more confused than I was initially haha

Cyan said he will make a thread about this. 

On friday we already had 130.000 for the milestone. So the community made a lot more than the required for the best reward. For that reasson we are receiving a better reward than the listed one. Cyan will tell us the final results soon. Probably is much higher.

The exp buff weeks are not going to be now. The first one starts this month at 21th. and the other one will be on next month. I think they are avoiding to put them on similar weeks than the normal exp buff for weekends. 

9 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Cyan said he will make a thread about this. 

On friday we already had 130.000 for the milestone. So the community made a lot more than the required for the best reward. For that reasson we are receiving a better reward than the listed one. Cyan will tell us the final results soon. Probably is much higher.

The exp buff weeks are not going to be now. The first one starts this month at 21th. and the other one will be on next month. I think they are avoiding to put them on similar weeks than the normal exp buff for weekends. 

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.

They are still busy counting the money from credit/debit transaction from the website, amazon sales, and paypal transactions.  They hired additional staff to count the monies they made from the event.  After they are done, they will count how many omegas, temperings, and stigmas were used.

23 minutes ago, 2s1B6C5E-DN said:

They are still busy counting the money from credit/debit transaction from the website, amazon sales, and paypal transactions.  They hired additional staff to count the monies they made from the event.  After they are done, they will count how many omegas, temperings, and stigmas were used.

Actually I dont think they made so much money with this. 

prices were a little high compared with prices ingame. Probably most of the enchantments came from free items gathered ingame. Also I can imagine that most of the temperings, omegas and stigmas we saw in the broker came from player´s reserves. Some players collect temps and omegas ingame and keep them in their warehouses in large numbers. So when a nice event comes and prices go higher, they sell what they have. (actually I sold temperings and were from my warehouse and not from the page). 

I even think they can get similar or even larger amount of money after tomorrow. With that huge exp buff, a lot of players will try to buy scrolls and berdins to get more experience. 

of course they made money. but I think a high percentage of that number are reserves. I made before friday, maybe, 30-50 "enchanments" using items from my warehouse and cubes. Some (event) temperings and omegas from luna. Some stigmas I had stored. And I know some players are even more active (I am too lazy nowadays :P ). 2-3k players like me and that number is almost reached. lol 

(Cyan, if you read this, is a joke. I paid a lot ¬¬, please do not remove the exp buff from me tomorrow. :P )

• Aion Team

Hello! 

We don't typically announce the winners of these events, but they will be contacted tomorrow and receive their items. As a community the total amount used was over 330k! As I have stated in another place, we will be looking to bring the buffs from this event back whether it's through the same type of event or something else entirely.

Thank you!

14 hours ago, OptusExpiredSim-KT said:

They should be announced, I mean they would want that along with their count. Nothing to be embarrassed about, I just wanna see how hard people went.

There is a culture in this game that people who achieve that sort of award may have paid a lot of real life money to do so. Regardless of if they did, many people would then try to shame them and make them feel like a bad player who has pay to win even if it's not true. I can understand why NCsoft will not publicly release these people's names.

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello! 

We don't typically announce the winners of these events, but they will be contacted tomorrow and receive their items. As a community the total amount used was over 330k! As I have stated in another place, we will be looking to bring the buffs from this event back whether it's through the same type of event or something else entirely.

Thank you!

I'm curious, of the 330k used roughly how many were purchased?

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

There is a culture in this game that people who achieve that sort of award may have paid a lot of real life money to do so. Regardless of if they did, many people would then try to shame them and make them feel like a bad player who has pay to win even if it's not true. I can understand why NCsoft will not publicly release these people's names.

And what happens if the winner was free to play?

Well I won the +12. A free to play player winning one of the most 'ncoin spent' events. In the final few hours I was almost tempted to buy the rip of heavy stigma bundles if I couldn't get lockdown to +9 but I used my large pools of kinah (36bill on this event) and lots of level 9 gladiator alts and did it.

Archived