what's wrong with divine fortress

yess-DN

4 hours ago, yess-DN said:

if we are talking about old sieges, then they should remove that buff for the weakest faction B|

really? just so one faction can eventually dominate forever, as  in the past? Because that's what will happen. The buff is there because of a good reason, it isn't perfect, but it's better than the alternative.

The buff isn't a bad thing to have in the game but it is very abused.  On Dn the asmos don't show up to siege, don't even get points then after a week of not doing anything they come in with a lvl 9 buff and wreck the elyos.  They don't even need the buff to wreck the elyos.  Either side can get it by doing nothing. They really should make it that a faction gets the buff for showing up and trying.  It anit hard to snag a dragon or a few points while the other faction is on dux. 

7 hours ago, EtherealBlade-DN said:

The buff isn't a bad thing to have in the game but it is very abused.  On Dn the asmos don't show up to siege, don't even get points then after a week of not doing anything they come in with a lvl 9 buff and wreck the elyos.  They don't even need the buff to wreck the elyos.  Either side can get it by doing nothing. They really should make it that a faction gets the buff for showing up and trying.  It anit hard to snag a dragon or a few points while the other faction is on dux. 

And what happened prior to that, cupcake? That's right! DN E didn't show up at all until they had a level 9 buff. Then suddenly they have 400 people and thought they were big time pro for taking forts.

Happens on both sides.

• Aion Team

The issues you're all experiencing with Divine are known and being investigated. These issues are also present in other regions as well. We'll update everyone once the development team has tracked down the issue. To assist with this, please include any information you can when contacting support.

Thanks.

On 2/19/2018 at 9:02 AM, Aly-DN said:

And what happened prior to that, cupcake? That's right! DN E didn't show up at all until they had a level 9 buff. Then suddenly they have 400 people and thought they were big time pro for taking forts.

Happens on both sides.

Yes your right. Both sides have taken advantage of this buff.

On 2/19/2018 at 10:23 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

Also, we DN-A don't do UA sieges because we'd rather be doing other things. Even when we have buff, we only get 100-200 people because there is just a lack of interest in UA sieges. If you're DN-A, then you should be well aware of this fact.

And I think it's fine if the asmos don't want siege because they have other things to do or no interest.  I should of stated my point in a better manner as such: I think neither side should receive any kindof buff or bonus with out at least showing a minimum effort to participate.  It is unfair for one side to to just not show up and the other side to get punished for actively participating.  I'm sure be you asmo or elyoswe can agree dealing with a lvl 9 buff is never fun.

Archived