Plume Remodeling?

HelliosRed-KT

For most of my toons, I want to wear long blue plumes with drops of water, which is +10 plumes. Yellow toons wear Pure plumes that are orange. What if I purify blue plumes +10 and then remodel them with a plume without tempering? Will they look like long blue plumes with drops? When I saw the preview in the window of remodeling, it showed me a short blue plume. but I know, the preview window doesn't always show everything, f.e. it doesn't show animation. What will I get from such remodeling? 

If I get a pure plume to +10, will it also have drops? Do pure plumes remain intact if tempering fails?

38 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

If you use a +10 Plume as skin on a Pure Plume, it will look like the basic plume. Tried it in the past, didnt work as planned. :P

Edit:

Pure Plumes reset to +0 if tempering fails. Normal plumes stay at their level.

+10 plume as skin is rather expensive. But you say it didn't work?? What happened in result?

51 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

+10 plume as skin is rather expensive. But you say it didn't work?? What happened in result?

I already said what happened. Using a +10 Plume on a Pure Plume (or any kind of plume) will revert the +10 Plume's appearance back to the basic +0 Plume look. Basically, using the +10 plume as skin is a waste of time and resources because it will look like a +0 plume when skinned.

11 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Can a plume be put to Luna wardrobe?

No.

31 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I already said what happened. Using a +10 Plume on a Pure Plume (or any kind of plume) will revert the +10 Plume's appearance back to the basic +0 Plume look. Basically, using the +10 plume as skin is a waste of time and resources because it will look like a +0 plume when skinned.

Sucks! :(

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

If you don't like the look of your yellow plume, you can always hide it entirely in your profile menu. I know that's not the same thing as having a blue plume for aesthetics, but at least you won't have to see the color you don't like.

Yes I guess, but a blue plume with drops looks too good compared to no plume! :) There's lots of ways to increase stats besides purifying plumes.

Archived